+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
have a question. If we don’t send bachelor and just masters degree, can we not get master’s or full points on education?
While applying I read on their forum that a bachelor’s degree is not required for ME. And I also need to provide bachelor’s with my PG.

Atri

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
Usually WES shares report before due date, some one wrote in other thread that they had cleared for 26th November day before. Anyone whose deadline was 27/28/29 received it yesterday/today ?

Opa123

Oct 24, 2019
Usually WES shares report before due date, some one wrote in other thread that they had cleared for 26th November day before. Anyone whose deadline was 27/28/29 received it yesterday/today ?
My deadline was 19th November and I received it yesterday 22nd November, 3 days later.

Rajani3

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Category........
STUDY
My spouse's report is due on 28th Nov 2019 and still no update ... :(

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
Guys. Have a question here. Has WES stopped updating the pdf file once the ECA is complete.
Those who got their ECA done, were they able to download the softcopy from the site?

meow888

Oct 12, 2019
China
Guys. Have a question here. Has WES stopped updating the pdf file once the ECA is complete.
Those who got their ECA done, were they able to download the softcopy from the site?
I got my ECA one day AFTER the estimated date. I was able to see my ECA on WES android app as soon as I got their email. PDF report became available 15 minutes after the email.

Rajani3

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Category........
STUDY
So do you plan to participate in the next draw? If yes then what to write in date?
Once I will get the ECA report then I will be able to participate you need to give ECA date and ID.Not sure when will we get the ECA report. My report was issued 3 dates before my due date but ECA for my spouse date is taking time. God knows when they will issue it

Atri

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
Once I will get the ECA report then I will be able to participate you need to give ECA date and ID.Not sure when will we get the ECA report. My report was issued 3 dates before my due date but ECA for my spouse date is taking time. God knows when they will issue it
In my case my bday falls between next 2 draws. So WES might make my borderline case weaker. Has anyone tried calling them?

Rajani3

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Category........
STUDY
In my case my bday falls between next 2 draws. So WES might make my borderline case weaker. Has anyone tried calling them?
if you give any false information your case will be rejected.
how much is ur score ?

Atri

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
if you give any false information your case will be rejected.
how much is ur score ?
That’s the reason behind waiting for WES. If the report is positive it will be 471. If I miss this draw then my score will be 466 for December draw.
Has anyone tried to connect to WES over phone?