+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

Athira133

Jan 24, 2019
Wes has sent my docs to univ for verification & the univ says that they would revert upon receiving the post.Any timelines for long it takes for the WES post to reach Indian univ?

ja1904

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
Wes has sent my docs to univ for verification & the univ says that they would revert upon receiving the post.Any timelines for long it takes for the WES post to reach Indian univ?
Check if they have sent it to the university by e-mail as well (you would have that clarity in the e-mail you would have got from WES). If they have, check with university guys if they have received the email and then they can revert by email itself. Otherwise, standard Canada post will take 3-4 weeks to deliver documents. Alternately you can check if WES can send the documents by trackable courier (by paying CAD 85) and the documents will be delivered within 3-4 days.

Athira133

Jan 24, 2019
Check if they have sent it to the university by e-mail as well (you would have that clarity in the e-mail you would have got from WES). If they have, check with university guys if they have received the email and then they can revert by email itself. Otherwise, standard Canada post will take 3-4 weeks to deliver documents. Alternately you can check if WES can send the documents by trackable courier (by paying CAD 85) and the documents will be delivered within 3-4 days.
Thankyou so much for this!!!
When I came across this express verification in wes website, I raised a web query on the same and ystday I received a response that the req has been forwarded to the concerned dpmt.Any inputs on how the process is taken fwd?

ja1904

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
Thankyou so much for this!!!
When I came across this express verification in wes website, I raised a web query on the same and ystday I received a response that the req has been forwarded to the concerned dpmt.Any inputs on how the process is taken fwd?
Nope. Had read it somewhere on the forum, hence suggested. They should come back to you with a payment link, and once payment is made, you should get tracking details within a couple of days... but that's just my guess.

ja1904

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
I am facing similar problems although my starts was not change since 11/11 :(
Wait till the first week of December mate. My documents were acknowledged on 21st Oct, and next status update was on 18th November (when they put it on hold for secondary verification).

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Wait till the first week of December mate. My documents were acknowledged on 21st Oct, and next status update was on 18th November (when they put it on hold for secondary verification).
Thanks a lot for positive response ! this is really frustrating to keep waiting for update :(

Jun 6, 2019
As per the new policy, there are considering MBA as a one-year post-graduate diploma certificate. they’re considering only an IIM/IIT As MBA in India.
Hi my bachelors is in veterinary science and i also have a masters degree in usa can i get more points ?? and also I have applied for document by document verification is that ok?

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Well I think it is right procedure :) you need to send Bachelors as well as master for claiming maximum points :)
Hi my bachelors is in veterinary science and i also have a masters degree in usa can i get more points ?? and also I have applied for document by document verification is that ok?