1. Bachelor of engineering (4 year) india

2. Diploma in business management level 7 (1year) new zealand

So please tell me
What will be comes in my wes report, bcz my report is under revolution

Reactions: Nishika22

Vipul Garg

Jun 25, 2018
Hi,

I had sent my transcripts to WES for verification. On reaching, they verified and accepted my documents after few days. During evaluation report stage, WES took around 1 month to generate evaluation report, but very last day i got mail from WES that they have kept my profile on hold and cross verifying my Masters documents from university..

I mean after verifying and accepting them, they again put my profile on hold to verify documents..

Any idea what's reason behind this..?

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
Hi,

I had sent my transcripts to WES for verification. On reaching, they verified and accepted my documents after few days. During evaluation report stage, WES took around 1 month to generate evaluation report, but very last day i got mail from WES that they have kept my profile on hold and cross verifying my Masters documents from university..

I mean after verifying and accepting them, they again put my profile on hold to verify documents..

Any idea what's reason behind this..?
Check the below thread, lot of us are on the same boat!

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/wes-eca-status-on-hold.564890/page-24

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
Hi,
I wanna just know about my degree evolution
Please help me
My degree
1. Bachelor of engineering (4 year) india

2. Diploma in business management level 7 (1year) new zealand

So please tell me
What will be comes in my wes report, bcz my report is under revolution
Anyone on this thread with a Dioloma in Business Management (Level 7) from New Zealand who has a completed WES ECA report? I can confirm that a full time B. Engg from India would be regarded as a Bachelors (4 years) equivalency in Canada but the given Masters may or may not qualify for a Masters equivalency (since it is a 1 year course and a diploma - a 2 year full time degree is a near certainty for a Masters equivalency in Canada). Hope someone can help @Palak90 here!

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
Timeline for my spouse:
Submitted Online Application with payment: 4th June
Docs Received by WES: 7th June
Docs Reviewed and Accepted: 22nd June
ECA Due date given: 13th July
Final Review: 12th July
ECA Received: 13th July

D@K

Oct 13, 2016
Hey Guys,
When I tried WES equivalency tool for my degree evaluation, I couldn’t find my University’s name in the search button.
Though, My university is affiliated by UGC and run AICTE approved programs.
Does it mean it’s not recognized by WES?

Lithin

Star Member
Jul 1, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Hey Guys,
When I tried WES equivalency tool for my degree evaluation, I couldn’t find my University’s name in the search button.
Though, My university is affiliated by UGC and run AICTE approved programs.
Does it mean it’s not recognized by WES?
No it doesn't mean that.. that is just a tool. To see whether it is recognized you can create an account and enter your University. One of my friend's uni was also not present and he has already received his Eca

Lithin

Star Member
Jul 1, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Y
Hi All,
My Timeline :

Paid my WES fee: June 15th 2018
Sent Documents: June 25th 2018
Documents received: June 28th 2018
Documents accepted status: June 29th 2018
Documents under review status: July 2nd 2018
Status updated-We are reviewing your evaluation report: July 6th 2018
Your evaluation is due for completion on July 26th 2018
All documents were reviewed and accepted.
Yours was so quick. Mine also received on July 28th but still the documents are not accepted. Which University are you from

CanBeThere

Jun 23, 2016
Y

Yours was so quick. Mine also received on July 28th but still the documents are not accepted. Which University are you from
Did you write to them to ask your status? iirc they take maximum 3 weeks to accept your documents and issue you a completion date.

xuan512

Jul 16, 2018
Hi Guys,

Im new in this forum and was looking for some information about WES. My current location is in Sydney - Australia

Anyone ever apply WES from Sydney and certified the documents by JP ? It say on the document requirement :

"For Completed study, you send a clear and legible copy of this documents to WES. Do not send your original document"

So , is the documents certified by Justice of Peace (JP) is a legible copy for WES to assess? Apologise if this question wasnt post on the right thread.

Thank you

Lithin

Star Member
Jul 1, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Did you write to them to ask your status? iirc they take maximum 3 weeks to accept your documents and issue you a completion date.
ok,, yea I contacted them through contact us Form, but they give a standard reply after each query. Hope they give the completion date by this week, considering that this would be the third week :)

paul85

Sep 23, 2016
Y

My University is Vrije Universiteit Brussel. I am doing ECA for my highest degree. I requested my university to send documents to me. Therefore I have sent all the documents from my place.

Lithin

Star Member
Jul 1, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
I got an update today! my timeline so far. Hope to get it sooner

06/27 : Delivered To WES
06/28: Status updated to Document Received, Evaluation in progress
07/09: Status again updated to Document Received, Evaluation In progress
07/17: Status updated to Documents Accepted. Due for completion on 08/03.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I got an update today! my timeline so far. Hope to get it sooner

06/27 : Delivered To WES
06/28: Status updated to Document Received, Evaluation in progress
07/09: Status again updated to Document Received, Evaluation In progress
07/17: Status updated to Documents Accepted. Due for completion on 08/03.
Wow that's over a month.

Which is faster? WES or any other?