+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES timeline for 2018

mrlife

Feb 10, 2018
What do you mean by, "When document B was received, document B probably have an ongoing originality check and was being carried out with document A at the same time" ?
I meant that the arrival of document B was at a time the originality check of document A was ongoing. So they were probably carrying put the originality check of the two documents simultaneously.

mrlife

Feb 10, 2018
Hi, I wanna just know about my degree evolution Please help meMy degree 1. Bachelor of engineering (4 year) india 2. Diploma in business management level 7 (1year) new zealand So please tell me What will be comes in my wes report, bcz my report is under revolution
A quick look and someone can predict "two or more degrees". But you never know with WES

satcan

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Hi,

Can some one help me with estimating when could I expect a soft copy of my eca. Here is my timeline:

Bachelors Docs (From India) delivered by courier on july 5th.
Masters Docs (From US) ordered on 26th june to deliver to WES (USPS First Class) No tracking number.

We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s) - Status update on july 10th
We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s) - Status again updated on july 16th.

Thank you.

NTDF9

Jul 18, 2018
Hi,

Can some one help me with estimating when could I expect a soft copy of my eca. Here is my timeline:

Masters Docs (From US) ordered on 26th june to deliver to WES (USPS First Class) No tracking number.

We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s) - Status update on july 10th
We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s) - Status again updated on july 16th.

Thank you.
I have similar dates. Last docs reached WES on July 5th. My account shows:

Evaluation Type: Document-by-Document Evaluation (ECA) - Initial Application
We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Status last updated: 7/11/2018

Pending
Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.

What does your account show?

satcan

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
I have similar dates. Last docs reached WES on July 5th. My account shows:

Evaluation Type: Document-by-Document Evaluation (ECA) - Initial Application

Status last updated: 7/11/2018

Pending
Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.

What does your account show?
Same as yours.

CanBeThere

Jun 23, 2016
Hi,

Thank you.
I'm no expert but by the end of August you should get your ECA.

Reactions: satcan

jinssbox

Star Member
Jun 20, 2018
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2019
AOR Received.
01-01-2019
Med's Done....
12-02-2019
Passport Req..
09-08-2019
Hi, Is anyone received WES report on the same day as they mentioned as the due date..

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi all!
For me, status was changed to "Documents Received - We are reviewing your documents" on July 8th.
But on July 18th, there was a status update giving the exact same message.
Has anyone experienced that? Seems a bit odd...
They haven't even started the evaluation after two weeks now (July 23rd), and I know the 20-day countdown only starts once they say "Evaluation in progress"...
Frustrating... grrrr

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi,

Thank you.
Hi satcan,

Let's keep in touch, as you and I have almost the same timeline for now.
I got a status update saying "Documents Received - We are reviewing your documents" on July 8th.
Now, I have a status update on July 18th, with the exact same message.

Does yours still show the same status today?

jinssbox

Star Member
Jun 20, 2018
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2019
AOR Received.
01-01-2019
Med's Done....
12-02-2019
Passport Req..
09-08-2019
Hi,
After 2 months of long wait I finally received WES report today, but a disappointing one. I was expecting that my PGDM (approved equivalent to MBA by AIU) will be of Masters equivalency of Canada. But, it is reported as a Bachelors Degree (4 years). But the surprising part is my classmate who did the same course in the same year from the same class got it evaluated as Masters just 2 months back. I have raised this to WES through their Contact Us link. Anyone has any other suggestions to get it reevaluated?

satcan

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Hi satcan,

Let's keep in touch, as you and I have almost the same timeline for now.
I got a status update saying "Documents Received - We are reviewing your documents" on July 8th.
Now, I have a status update on July 18th, with the exact same message.

Does yours still show the same status today?
Yep.
Status last updated: 7/16/2018