+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES timeline for 2018

CherDTing

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
Thank you, do they email you the report or we have to wait for the physical copy?
Both.... once they are through with the evaluation report you can log into your WES profile and A PDF Doc will be there. I got my original copy through regular mail on May 1.

ajay1979

May 28, 2019
We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Status last updated: 5/27/2019
how long it will take once you this status ?

waitforcitizenship

Star Member
Mar 7, 2019

Hello Everyone,

Could someone please help me out with this ? I have a Masters in Geosciences from Canada and did my Undergrad from Pakistan. Actually i never applied for my GIT, since i have already got enough experience so i am looking forward to apply for P. Geo now. The question is, i am filling out the WES online application, on the "Documents Required" page it also mentioning me about my "Secondary School Marks Sheet and Certificate", i am wondering do i really need to send my Secondary School certificate documents to WES ?

ravi.shankar

Oct 30, 2014
We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Status last updated: 5/27/2019
how long it will take once you this status ?
My degree certificates reached WES on April 1.
They acknowledged it around 15 April. After that I got few updates that they are reviewing the Documents.( It was like 2-3 times and same status update).
On May 15, I got an update that the Documents are reviewed and the Evaluation would be Complete by June 6.
This is considering that there were two public holidays during the review process.

lazarus

Star Member
May 21, 2019
NOC Code......
My Timeline for WES -

WES ECA Application submitted - 20 February 2019
Documents reached WES - 13 May 2019
Status : On Hold (Secondary Verification of Documents) - 15 May 2019
Status : In Progress (All Documents Accepted - We are reviewing your evaluation report) - 23 May 2019

Present Status : Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.
Your evaluation is due for completion on 6/12/2019

*Graduation Degree + Marksheets & Post Graduation Degree + Marksheets were sent by two different universities at different times; thereby resulting in 2 sets of documents being sent from different cities.

Reactions: star88

Sneha1012

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
Hello guys Can someone tell me how can I pay the wes fee ,should the card be a foreign one? will it accept my axis bank credit card?

AJR222

Jun 3, 2019
Hi All,
I am new here, wanting to get my ECA for PR file.
I am from India, & done BCom FY from an University & SY+TY from another University. Also done MBA from another University.
I have all marksheets+deg certi+transcript from respective Universities with me in proper sealed envelopes. (As I obtained them before this new rule)

Now my questions :
Q1) Do we have to get it by WES only? Or do we have any other institute/authority where we can apply for ECA which Canada accept for PR?
(Who can accept envelopes sent by me)

Q2) If WES is the only way, do I need to apply for these docs from University again ?
Or I need to make my University send the envelopes I have to WES?
I need to followup 3 Universities for this, & if any of these do not co- operate, then what can be next action?

Please help.

Hank07

Nov 27, 2018
Chandigarh
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
8.5, 8.5, 7, 7.5
Hello guys Can someone tell me how can I pay the wes fee ,should the card be a foreign one? will it accept my axis bank credit card?
Yes, they will accept your Axis Bank Credit Card. I paid through the same last November.

Sneha1012

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
While creating application it is asking for Name of institite ,should i answer as JNTU or my college name? and it is asking for name of Diploma/certificate, should I writ Btech here as I did this degree?

Hank07

Nov 27, 2018
Chandigarh
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
8.5, 8.5, 7, 7.5
Hi All,
I am new here, wanting to get my ECA for PR file.
I am from India, & done BCom FY from an University & SY+TY from another University. Also done MBA from another University.
I have all marksheets+deg certi+transcript from respective Universities with me in proper sealed envelopes. (As I obtained them before this new rule)

Now my questions :
Q1) Do we have to get it by WES only? Or do we have any other institute/authority where we can apply for ECA which Canada accept for PR?
(Who can accept envelopes sent by me)

Q2) If WES is the only way, do I need to apply for these docs from University again ?
Or I need to make my University send the envelopes I have to WES?
I need to followup 3 Universities for this, & if any of these do not co- operate, then what can be next action?

Please help.
1. No, there are a total of 5 organisations. Here's a link to check them all, you can apply with any one of those.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=681&top=29

2. Wes these days is only accepting documents sent directly from your institute. You'll have to talk the concerned person in all of your three Universities to either send the envelope you have or send a new one.

Hank07

Nov 27, 2018
Chandigarh
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
8.5, 8.5, 7, 7.5
While creating application it is asking for Name of institite ,should i answer as JNTU or my college name? and it is asking for name of Diploma/certificate, should I writ Btech here as I did this degree?
Try writing the full name of your university and the Degree instead of using abbreviations.