+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES timeline for 2018

prsingh

Feb 22, 2019
Connecticut, US
Please, how does WES evaluation work? My University has replied the verification mail WES sent; however, my status changed to '' we recieved your documents. We are reviewing your documents. Please, is this normal? I'm exhausted and confused with all this.
It is perfectly normal. The status gets changed from “on hold” to “in progress” once your university replies to WES

Sa671

Mar 16, 2019
Dear All,
I have send the documents nearest to my university and I have sent the same envelope which university gave to me and it has been accepted. My university is UPTU. So sending nearest to university is working.

Thanks
Did you use speed-post service located in the university campus.

mohd.hassann

Star Member
Nov 29, 2017
Got Update:
Documents received by wes 15 April:
15 April Status: We received your documents, We are reviewing your documents
16 April Status: We received your documents, We are reviewing your documents
24 April Status: We received your documents, We are reviewing your documents

How many times do they update this status before starting evaluation ?

Ayat1234

Apr 2, 2019
Can someone please guide me with this.
I sent my documents on 23 feb. They update for the first time on 3 march.on 19 april i got an email that they did not receive my transcripts.
My question is this that if i send my transcripts again will they start entire evaluation process all over again and will it take the same time frame again?
or this time they are gonna take lesser time? Kindly help

Mauriss

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Can someone please guide me with this.
I sent my documents on 23 feb. They update for the first time on 3 march.on 19 april i got an email that they did not receive my transcripts.
My question is this that if i send my transcripts again will they start entire evaluation process all over again and will it take the same time frame again?
or this time they are gonna take lesser time? Kindly help
Wow, this is unfortunate. Nevertheless, you can resend your documents, and WES will start the review and evaluation once they get it. You don't need to start the whole process from scratch. I advise you strictly follow and track your transcript this time.

sameer_2174

Apr 18, 2019
I sent my provisional certificates/transcripts along with the degree certificates they receive degree certificate but they update the status that they did not receive mark sheets of both bachelors and masters. My transcripts states all the details of my marks and my university does not issue any mark sheet of any other manner. Kindly help me what i do now and how to contact them as they do not respond the email and calls.
Did you send the photocopy of degree with attestation or without it ?

Mahek404

May 3, 2019
Hi,

I have created my account in WES on December 11th 2018. I sent my docs and 1 of the 2 docs reached by 20th dec 2018 and the 2nd one reached on 24th dec.

The current status is as shown is :
We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
Status last updated: 1/8/2019

The status last updated date keeps changing from 12/24/2018 then 1/3/2019 and now 1/8/2019 but the status remains same that we are reviewing your document. My documents are sent by University directly.
How long it is going take before changing to next status?
Hi. Any updates on this? I am on the exact same stage

Mahek404

May 3, 2019
The status last updated date keeps changing for me from 13/4/2019 then 21/4/2019 and now 29/9/2019 but the status remains same that we are reviewing your document. My documents are sent by University directly.
How long it is going take before changing to next status? Thank you for your reply in advance

nirjhar18

Apr 2, 2019
Hi,
My status says, my evaluation report will be ready by 05/29/19. I would like to apply for June ITA.

Can anyone let me know if Wes sends an evaluation report on the same day as mentioned in the status or it can be before or after the date?

CherDTing

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
Hi,
My status says, my evaluation report will be ready by 05/29/19. I would like to apply for June ITA.

Can anyone let me know if Wes sends an evaluation report on the same day as mentioned in the status or it can be before or after the date?
Sometimes the report is ready days before. My Report was due on April 22, 2019 and i got my report on April 18,2019