+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES timeline for 2018

AJR222

Jun 3, 2019
1. No, there are a total of 5 organisations. Here's a link to check them all, you can apply with any one of those.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=681&top=29

2. Wes these days is only accepting documents sent directly from your institute. You'll have to talk the concerned person in all of your three Universities to either send the envelope you have or send a new one.

Thank you @Hank07 , I will check other options first & will seek your help further.

Reactions: Hank07

Hank07

Nov 27, 2018
Chandigarh
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
8.5, 8.5, 7, 7.5
Hi,
(Consider my situation as I mentioned in message #2235)

As per below link CES accept Academic record attested & sealed in envelope by University & sent to them by you.

https://learn.utoronto.ca/comparative-education-service/apply-now/new-applicants/country-document-requirements#academic-document-tool

Do anyone please guide me about Pros & cons for going with CES over WEs for my ECA for PR file?

Experts & experience

All of those 5 organisations are approved for ECA, the only difference is the time they take in completing the process. Wes is most popular because they used to take a lot less time earlier but things have changed now. I applied from Wes in November 2018 and still waiting for the report. It depends on the number of degrees and the university policies as well but even Wes is taking a lot more time than earlier.

a_1188

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
1. No, there are a total of 5 organisations. Here's a link to check them all, you can apply with any one of those.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=681&top=29

2. Wes these days is only accepting documents sent directly from your institute. You'll have to talk the concerned person in all of your three Universities to either send the envelope you have or send a new one.

What is the average processing time for other organizations apart from WES? Is it worth applying with some other organization when WES has put the evaluation on hold and there seems to be a deadlock?

daughty

Star Member
May 13, 2019
I'm honestly super frustrated now. Wes received my documents on May 2nd. The status was updated on May 4th I believe. My status was updated on May 8th - reviewing my documents. I've called WES twice in the past 10-12 days and they keep telling me that I'll get an update within 48 hours. I'm currently on hold with them as I type as well. I just don't understand why it's taking this long.

OK so update: the lady spoke to her supervisor - took down my number and said they'd call me back by Friday to provide me with an update as to why it's taking so long. Which means I'll have to wait another 4 days before I hear back. The delay is killing me to be honest because I end up losing 5 points on 29th June.

I guess my rant is over

sujithjm24

May 29, 2019
Hi,

I had submitted my M.Tech Transcripts last month on the 1st of May'19. On 30th May I got an update from WES stating that my "Statement of Marks" has been accepted but my Degree Certificate was not received, I sent the Degree Certificate the same day via email and they accepted it within a few hours. Now it shows"In Progress".

How much more time will it normally take?

Any help would be deeply appreciated!

silios

Jun 7, 2019
Hi all,

We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Status last updated: 4/10/2019

Pending
Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.

could you please tell me when i can get the result.

tazasil

Jun 8, 2019
My documents sent to WES, are held in Toronto by custom department, I used speedpost of india. Around a 2 weeks are already passed. Any idea when they will release my docs to WES? Why my tracking status shows as "CUSTOM HOLD" at location of Toronto

I can try to get a new transcript, however it takes almost 2 months, as universities are lethargic one

vellocet

Jun 9, 2019
My Timeline for WES -

WES ECA Application submitted - 20 February 2019
Documents reached WES - 13 May 2019
Status : On Hold (Secondary Verification of Documents) - 15 May 2019
Status : In Progress (All Documents Accepted - We are reviewing your evaluation report) - 23 May 2019

Present Status : Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.
Your evaluation is due for completion on 6/12/2019

*Graduation Degree + Marksheets & Post Graduation Degree + Marksheets were sent by two different universities at different times; thereby resulting in 2 sets of documents being sent from different cities.
Hi, where is your university? WES received my documents on 24 May, but hasn't accepted them yet. They haven't said on hold or anything, just "we are reviewing your documents" :(

sukham123

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
Hi,

I had submitted my M.Tech Transcripts last month on the 1st of May'19. On 30th May I got an update from WES stating that my "Statement of Marks" has been accepted but my Degree Certificate was not received, I sent the Degree Certificate the same day via email and they accepted it within a few hours. Now it shows"In Progress".

How much more time will it normally take?

Any help would be deeply appreciated![/QUOT

What email that you used ?

sukham123

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
Hi,
Update credentials for PG
Wes Time line
1. Courier delivered on 09 May 19
2. Documents received and under review - 13 May
3. Documents received and under review - 22 May
4. Documents of my previously evaluated degree which I did not resend have been accepted- 6 Jun
5. PG degree certificate and statement of marks NOT RECIEVED - 6 June

The status doesn't talk about the Official transcript that was in the courier as well

University sent the documents and we're received by A . Maple and suddenly today after one month of review WES states that the documents not received.

That implies the courier sent by university was empty. University also sent the second copy to me which clearly has my attested PG certificate, Official transcript and attested 4 semesters marksheets.

In the status update it no where stated that the documents were not sent by the university. University actually sent it, so I am confused.

I have written an e mail to www.wes.org/ca/ and have attached the second copy of the documents received by me along with the screen shot of the courier delivered and signed by A Maple.
Also have used the contact us form but could not attach the documents.

Please guide

lazarus

Star Member
May 21, 2019
NOC Code......
Hi, where is your university? WES received my documents on 24 May, but hasn't accepted them yet. They haven't said on hold or anything, just "we are reviewing your documents" :(
Hi Vellocet,

WES accepts the documents after they have verified the authenticity of all the documents sent by you and your university. The status is updated accordingly.

Reactions: star88

Herlo

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
My WES due date was 10 June. Still the status is 'In progress' .. All the documents are verified and accepted. But I haven't got the report yet, anyone on the same boat?

Chinedov

Oct 15, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
Yes. I am.

Your evaluation is due for completion on 5/27/2019

Status changed to Your order is under final review and your evaluation report will be sent to your recipient(s).
Still nothing yet/.

Herlo

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Yes. I am.

Your evaluation is due for completion on 5/27/2019

Status changed to Your order is under final review and your evaluation report will be sent to your recipient(s).
Still nothing yet/.

When did the status change to ' Final review'