+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES timeline for 2018

andreacalde

Jan 17, 2019
My University is Vrije Universiteit Brussel. I am doing ECA for my highest degree. I requested my university to send documents to me. Therefore I have sent all the documents from my place.
Hi Paul. Did you have any trouble requesting the documents to VUB? I also studied at VUB and I have to do the same process For my Master degree. Do they send the documents outside Belgium? Currently I live in Canada. Thank you!

snrn911

Dec 11, 2018
Hey there,
I got to know from my friend that WES provides the PDF file on the given date of completion, in "My Account" section. However, the original documents are sent to us through the courier facilities, and there is no difference between both type of the documents.
Hello, in my digital copy, they wrote 'not official' all over the actual evaluation report. I don't know why they did that. They didn't provide any official pdf of the evaluation.

Amreeta

Star Member
Jan 5, 2019
Hello, in my digital copy, they wrote 'not official' all over the actual evaluation report. I don't know why they did that. They didn't provide any official pdf of the evaluation.
Can we create EE profile on basis of this pdf or need to wait for the hard copy delivered to our address???

jd151218

Jan 3, 2019
does the PDF has any unique number which you need to mention on EE profile?
Yes, it has the ECA no. which needs to be mentioned in the EE profile. One needn't wait to receive the hard copy to complete the profile since the soft copy usually is error free and tallies with the hard copy which we eventually receive in a couple of days provided we have chosen the courier shipment option with tracking facility.

DreamCanadian

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
Yes, it has the ECA no. which needs to be mentioned in the EE profile. One needn't wait to receive the hard copy to complete the profile since the soft copy usually is error free and tallies with the hard copy which we eventually receive in a couple of days provided we have chosen the courier shipment option with tracking facility.
ok, i think you are good to submit the EE Profile.

When was your WAC due for completion and did they did it on time ?

jd151218

Jan 3, 2019
ok, i think you are good to submit the EE Profile.

When was your WAC due for completion and did they did it on time ?
My WES timeline - they missed their committed timeline.

Dispatched 5-Nov-18
Received 8-Nov-18
Review in progress 12-Nov-18
Evaluation in progress 13-Nov-18
Waiting for institutions to verify 29-Nov-18
We are reviewing your evaluation report 12-Dec-18 (Your evaluation is due for completion on 1/4/2019)
Your order is under final review and your evaluation report will be sent to your recipient(s). 5-Jan-19 (You have no pending steps.)
Your evaluation report is completed and the PDF is being processed. We will notify you via email as soon as your report is available for download.7-Jan-19

You have no pending steps. View your electronic report online. 7-Jan-19

Reactions: DreamCanadian

stingyscorpio

Jul 31, 2018
Sure Aj, will try doing that.

Dispatched 5-Nov-18
Received 8-Nov-18
Review in progress 12-Nov-18
Evaluation in progress 13-Nov-18
Waiting for institutions to verify 29-Nov-18
We are reviewing your evaluation report 12-Dec-18 (Your evaluation is due for completion on 1/4/2019)
Your order is under final review and your evaluation report will be sent to your recipient(s). 5-Jan-19 (Your evaluation is due for completion on 1/4/2019)

I guess the evaluation is complete and the report is most probably ready since I can no longer see the 'Modify your order' option.

But when can I expect to be able to download the report?
Can you please tell me how many days does Wes took to change the status from hold after they received the reply from university