WES timeline for 2018

sujogeorge2015

Star Member
Sep 15, 2018
My WES timeline:

WES account created on 11/30/2018
Document sent on 12/02/2018
Document received on 12/07/2018
Document sent to the university for verification on 12/26/2018 (Assessment is for two universities, BE accepted (Anna University - India) while MBA (Christ University - India) mark sheet sent to the university for verification)
University replied to the mail and the status of my application changed from "On Hold" to "In progress" on 01/08/2019.

It took 7 days to change the status from On hold to "In Progress" - 01/08/2019
After 10 days, again I got status saying it is "In Progress" - 01/18/2019
After 3 days - that is on 01/20/2019 , By God's grace, I received the final date evaluation confirmation which is on 02/08/2019
I am hoping that I get the evaluation report with full positive results on that day.

I hope this information is useful for everyone

sujogeorge2015

Star Member
Sep 15, 2018
It took 7 days to change the status from On hold to "In Progress" - 01/08/2019
After 10 days, again I got status saying it is "In Progress" - 01/18/2019
After 3 days - that is on 01/20/2019 , By God's grace, I received the final date evaluation confirmation which is on 02/08/2019
I am hoping that I get the evaluation report with full positive results on that day.

I hope this information is useful for everyone

Nov 30, 2018
My WES was due to completion yesterday 1/15/19 but didn't receive anything yet. It still shows:

We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
Evaluation in Progress
Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.
Your evaluation is due for completion on 1/15/2019

I've sent them a message and called today, but all they said is that the due date is not set on stone and it's just an indication, they're still processing.
Did anyone have the same experience and if so how long after the due date did they see a change?
Any update at your end my friend

Nov 30, 2018
My WES was due to completion yesterday 18-Jan-19 but didn't receive anything yet. It still shows:

We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
Evaluation in Progress
Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.
Your evaluation is due for completion on 1/18/2019

I've sent them a message and called today, but all they said is that the due date is not set on stone and it's just an indication, they're still processing.
Did anyone have the same experience and if so how long after the due date did they see a change?

Nov 30, 2018
Finally an update today .( 21-Jan-2019)
Your order is under final review and your evaluation report will be sent to your recipient(s).

Your order is under final review and your evaluation report will be sent to your recipient(s).
Status last updated: 1/21/2019

Evaluation in Progress

Any idea what is the next step and when can I view/receive report ...

DreamCanadian

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018

congrats,
they mis-spelled my name in report. need to contact wes

DIG2Canada

Jan 19, 2019
My evaluation was due for completion on 18th jan, they changed the status to ‘under final review and will be sent to recipients’ on 18th itself

Since then there is no update, it’s 22nd today, how are they working? How much time they usually take from here to upload the pdf?

TIA

DIG2Canada

Jan 19, 2019

Evaluation in Progress

I have the same case, under final review since 18th Jan, there is no timeline, some say 1-2 business days whereas for some it took more than a week

jd151218

Jan 3, 2019
WES missed mine by 3 days while my wife's was completed on time.

Mine:
Dispatched 5-Nov-18
Received 8-Nov-18
Review in progress 12-Nov-18
Evaluation in progress 13-Nov-18
Waiting for institutions to verify 29-Nov-18
We are reviewing your evaluation report 12-Dec-18
Your evaluation is due for completion on 1/4/2019
Your order is under final review and your evaluation report will be sent to your recipient(s). 5-Jan-19 You have no pending steps.

Your evaluation report is completed and the PDF is being processed. We will notify you via email as soon as your report is available for download. 7-Jan-19.

You have no pending steps. View your electronic report online. 7-Jan-19

My wife's:
Dispatched 5-Nov-18
Received 8-Nov-18
Review in progress 12-Nov-18
Evaluation in progress 14-Nov-18
Waiting for institutions to verify 30-Nov-18
We are reviewing your evaluation report 28-Dec-18
Your evaluation is due for completion on 1/21/2019
Your order is under final review and your evaluation report will be sent to your recipient(s). 19-Jan-19 You have no pending steps.

Your evaluation report is completed and the PDF is being processed. We will notify you via email as soon as your report is available for download. 21-Jan-19

You have no pending steps. View your electronic report online. 21-Jan-19

But they take way too much time. And when they say that they take 20 business days once all the documents are verified and evaluated etc., the message is misleading since there are several rounds of 'reviews' and 'verification'. So, at least I could never figure out exactly from which stage I should count those 20 business days. Additionally, if you call them up asking why the committed date (eg: in my case, it was 4 Jan) was not honored, they said that it was only 'indicative'. So, indicative, tentative and several such open ended, vague updates will be shared by WES but that shouldn't worry us since the report will eventually come (hence, simply surrender to WES and have patience). Having mentioned the lackadaisical attitude of WES, we probably do not have a better option available other than WES if we consider the optimal combination of cost, timeline and number of institutes recognized by WES.