+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES timeline for 2018

Helahela

Jan 16, 2019
Est ce que wes obligatoirement va contacter l ecole ? Ou bien juste en cas de doute ? Et l ecole ne repond pas a sa demande ca reste en attente ?

Helahela

Jan 16, 2019
Here is mine

Documents sent : Feb 28
Documents received : Mar 02
Received and reviewing : Mar 06
Received and reviewing again : Mar 07

I called WES, first staff said 20 business days is from Mar2(receiving date), 2nd called, the staff said 20 business days is from documents approval date. And now got confused with 2 different opinions, should i call the 3rd time? Lol

Curious if they will move the date everyday while it is in reviewing status?

DreamCanadian

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
Est ce que wes obligatoirement va contacter l ecole ? Ou bien juste en cas de doute ? Et l ecole ne repond pas a sa demande ca reste en attente ?
dans la plupart des cas, il incombe à l’école de répondre, cela peut prendre du temps, cela dépend du type de question posée par WES

kvasant

Jul 28, 2018
Detroit Michigan
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-04-2019
Doc's Request.
17-04-2019
Fees paid: 12/29
Docs sent: 1/2
Docs reached WES: 1/3

We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s)- 1/10

Hopefully everything goes well and will get my eval soon!

nazgul86

Jul 31, 2018
My WES was due to completion yesterday 1/15/19 but didn't receive anything yet. It still shows:

We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
Evaluation in Progress
Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.
Your evaluation is due for completion on 1/15/2019

I've sent them a message and called today, but all they said is that the due date is not set on stone and it's just an indication, they're still processing.
Did anyone have the same experience and if so how long after the due date did they see a change?

DreamCanadian

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
My WES was due to completion yesterday 1/15/19 but didn't receive anything yet. It still shows:

Evaluation in Progress
Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.

I've sent them a message and called today, but all they said is that the due date is not set on stone and it's just an indication, they're still processing.
Did anyone have the same experience and if so how long after the due date did they see a change?
Have you got any update today ?

Suchan

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-02-2018

Evaluation in Progress

Oh wow. This is something new.

Akots

Nov 6, 2018
PDF Report in Progress
Your evaluation report is completed and the PDF is being processed. We will notify you via email as soon as your report is available for download.

Will it be generated today?

Have you received the report? How much time it took? I got similar status now.