Jan 17, 2019
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
March 11, 2019
Ok so here is what i understand:

1. I need to send my bcom transcripts from kandivali which are in a sealed envelope stamped and signed
- sender address as registrar, address of my colg

2. In the next few days, if my bcom is accepted ill send thru my mcom which is yet again stamped and signed by the university from kalina santacruz
- sender address as registrar, address of university

Pls Confirm if i got it correctly.

Question:
1. Do I actually write- REGISTRAR or a particular name( of colg registrar) or for that matter of my principal while sending .. also do i sign accordingly?

2.The attested documents you asked are my transcripts, marksheets and convocations which are attested by mumbai university. Do i need to resend this as well.

Coz my degree certificated was accepted however the marksheets weren't.

Please assit me. Thanks for ur reply.
Great help!!
Yes, I think u got it correctly. Although lot of people complain about sending their docs from Mumbai Uni.
I have come across many posts in this website of people from Mumbai Uni discussing some issues (university should attest, not college....stuff like that). u should look into it further.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/search/?type=post -> u can search for more posts using this
But in general u have understood it right i think.
Sender address I wrote literally as "Registrar, Address of college", not some name of a guy/lady. While signing I found out and signed as the name of the registrar, although the sign is not too important i think. People in this website have claimed of their docs getting accepted even when they signed as themselves.
Please do not send anything which is already accepted. Only focus on ur marksheets now.
Marksheets and transcripts are the same thing in most colleges, it was in mine...

@cv

Mar 14, 2019
Yes, I think u got it correctly. Although lot of people complain about sending their docs from Mumbai Uni.
I have come across many posts in this website of people from Mumbai Uni discussing some issues (university should attest, not college....stuff like that). u should look into it further.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/search/?type=post -> u can search for more posts using this
But in general u have understood it right i think.
Sender address I wrote literally as "Registrar, Address of college", not some name of a guy/lady. While signing I found out and signed as the name of the registrar, although the sign is not too important i think. People in this website have claimed of their docs getting accepted even when they signed as themselves.
Please do not send anything which is already accepted. Only focus on ur marksheets now.
Marksheets and transcripts are the same thing in most colleges, it was in mine...
Alright!! Thanks !! I am gonna follow this for now .. will keep you posted!!!

aashish21

Mar 21, 2019
i have already posted here https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/wes-rule-changes-for-india-dec2018-word-of-caution.599261/page-10 whatever i did to get my marksheet accepted.

1) I had the sealed envelope containing the marksheets. Marksheets and transcripts are the same thing.
2) The envelope contained 7 individual semester marksheets out of 8, consolidated marksheet with 8 tables containing grades and CGPAs of all semesters and a copy of the back side of the consolidated marksheet, which basically explains why there are only 7 individual semester marksheets. (because after 8th semester we are given the consolidated marksheet which supersedes all previously given marksheets).
3) So total 9 papers inside the envelope. 7 individual marksheets, 1 consolidated marksheet and 1 explaining why 8th sem individual marksheet is not there. No need to put WES' Authorization Reuqest Form,; it's only optional.
4) All 9 were black and white xerox copies, NOT ORIGINALS. Each copy was attested and signed by Registrar.
5) I'm pretty sure individual semester marksheets are not required but i sent them anyway. If ur college doesn't give them its ok i think.
6) Envelope had the college logo and address in the front. If urs doesn't then at least get the front of the envelope stamped by some college official. Just don't leave it plain.
7) Envelope was sealed at the back with the stamp on the back flap.
8) My college is not on the autonomous list. They conduct their own exams.
7) My college is somewhere else and I live work in a different city. I didn't want to go all the way to college again to post docs to WES. So I just walked to a DTDC shop near my house.
8) DTDC guy gave 2 options : 2200/- (they only deliver it, 6 business days) and 2700/- (tie up with DHL, 3 business days)
9) I went with 2700/- option. My docs reached within 3 business days.
10) Don't put ur sealed envelope in any other courier's own envelope.
11) DTDC staples the shipping label (a paper with package details in it) to the envelope.
12) In the shipping label i wrote sender address exactly as "Registrar, Address of my college".
13) I was asked to sign on the shipping label. I found out the name of the Registrar and just signed as him and sent.
14) I had already sent my degree certificate so didn't include it this time.

This is it. Follow this and I don't see why ur docs will get rejected.
JNTU students, ANNA University students regularly do this as their colleges don't send docs.
Make sure u don't break the envelope seal. Don't tamper with envelope.
Don't put the sealed envelope in an other envelope.
Don't mention any personal details on the envelope or the shipping label and ull be fine.

kindly confirm if degree certificate can be bunched together with transcript and sent by universit or degree certificate needs to be couriered separately by individual, also as per your point we can fax the degree certificate as well, i don't think that's permissible as it is not mentioned in wes website
kindly answer this

thanks

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
kindly confirm if degree certificate can be bunched together with transcript and sent by universit or degree certificate needs to be couriered separately by individual, also as per your point we can fax the degree certificate as well, i don't think that's permissible as it is not mentioned in wes website
kindly answer this

thanks
As per WES requirements (for India), it is the applicant who should send the degree certificate, not the university. So there is no need to include the degree certificate with the transcript. WES doesn't actually care who sent the degree certificate, so they will accept it regardless the applicant send it or the university.

aashish21

Mar 21, 2019
i understand that
but if university can send both transcript and degree certificate in a single envelope then courier charges will be saved
instead of 2 i will have to incur the cost for 1 courier only

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
i understand that
but if university can send both transcript and degree certificate in a single envelope then courier charges will be saved
In that case you can send the initial courier with the degree certificate and transcript and wait to see how WES responds. If your status changes from "We are waiting for your documents" to " We received your documents and we are reviewing them or Application in progress" then you don't have to send the degree certificate.

shreyass

Jan 12, 2019
@aashish21 Did WES accept your Mcom transcripts?

I completed Bcom from IDOL too, not sure if I should get my marks statement of each year attested by Kalina campus or Churchgate & if I should transcript attested from Churchgate too. Also, how many days did Kalina take to issue transcript?

faithpavithra

Apr 22, 2019
i understand that
hi @aashish21 did this workout? did wes accept when the university sent transcript and degree certificate in a single envelope. I got my transcripts from autonomous college. But they didn't give it in a sealed envelope. Will it be fine if my university can send it along with degree certificate in university sealed envelope? Appreciate any help on the same.

rupeshambaji

Dec 30, 2012
Hello friends
I have same problem
My academic transcript got rejected although my college sent both in single envelope
I got this response
WES received your document, but it was not sent directly from the appropriate examining body or institution that awarded your degree/diploma.
My question is
College can send your transcript(actually they sent it and got rejected as i mentioned) or it has to be your university
I am planning to send my documents again and i am confused who should send my docs again college or university
Please help me by find an answer
Thanks

is_@lpha

Jul 10, 2019
i have already posted here https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/wes-rule-changes-for-india-dec2018-word-of-caution.599261/page-10 whatever i did to get my marksheet accepted.

1) I had the sealed envelope containing the marksheets. Marksheets and transcripts are the same thing.
2) The envelope contained 7 individual semester marksheets out of 8, consolidated marksheet with 8 tables containing grades and CGPAs of all semesters and a copy of the back side of the consolidated marksheet, which basically explains why there are only 7 individual semester marksheets. (because after 8th semester we are given the consolidated marksheet which supersedes all previously given marksheets).
3) So total 9 papers inside the envelope. 7 individual marksheets, 1 consolidated marksheet and 1 explaining why 8th sem individual marksheet is not there. No need to put WES' Authorization Reuqest Form,; it's only optional.
4) All 9 were black and white xerox copies, NOT ORIGINALS. Each copy was attested and signed by Registrar.
5) I'm pretty sure individual semester marksheets are not required but i sent them anyway. If ur college doesn't give them its ok i think.
6) Envelope had the college logo and address in the front. If urs doesn't then at least get the front of the envelope stamped by some college official. Just don't leave it plain.
7) Envelope was sealed at the back with the stamp on the back flap.
8) My college is not on the autonomous list. They conduct their own exams.
7) My college is somewhere else and I live work in a different city. I didn't want to go all the way to college again to post docs to WES. So I just walked to a DTDC shop near my house.
8) DTDC guy gave 2 options : 2200/- (they only deliver it, 6 business days) and 2700/- (tie up with DHL, 3 business days)
9) I went with 2700/- option. My docs reached within 3 business days.
10) Don't put ur sealed envelope in any other courier's own envelope.
11) DTDC staples the shipping label (a paper with package details in it) to the envelope.
12) In the shipping label i wrote sender address exactly as "Registrar, Address of my college".
13) I was asked to sign on the shipping label. I found out the name of the Registrar and just signed as him and sent.
14) I had already sent my degree certificate so didn't include it this time.

This is it. Follow this and I don't see why ur docs will get rejected.
JNTU students, ANNA University students regularly do this as their colleges don't send docs.
Make sure u don't break the envelope seal. Don't tamper with envelope.
Don't put the sealed envelope in an other envelope.
Don't mention any personal details on the envelope or the shipping label and ull be fine.

Do I need to send all semester mark sheets (Photo Copy) or the Transcript is enough (from University)?
If I need to send the mark sheets, should that be posted personally? because my University sends just the transcript.

is_@lpha

Jul 10, 2019
As per WES requirements (for India), it is the applicant who should send the degree certificate, not the university. So there is no need to include the degree certificate with the transcript. WES doesn't actually care who sent the degree certificate, so they will accept it regardless the applicant send it or the university.

Do I need to send all semester mark sheets (Photo Copy) or the Transcript is enough (from University)?
If I need to send the mark sheets, should that be posted personally? because my University sends just the transcript.

deeps1987

Jun 2, 2018
From your side, you just need to send copy of degree. No marksheet copy required. University transcript is sufficient.

is_@lpha

Jul 10, 2019
From your side, you just need to send copy of degree. No marksheet copy required. University transcript is sufficient.
Thanks for your quick response.

copy of degree : means the provisional certificate (degree completion certificate)

Can you please let me know if we are sending from our end, do we need to get it attested from University, or without attestation is fine? and we can send that form my current location away from University?

deeps1987

Jun 2, 2018
Thanks for your quick response.

copy of degree : means the provisional certificate (degree completion certificate)

Can you please let me know if we are sending from our end, do we need to get it attested from University, or without attestation is fine? and we can send that form my current location away from University?
Just a simple copy for your Degree (Final or provisional). No need to get it attested. And it is expected to be sent by applicant, and not university. So you current location should be fine. Same has been indicated here:
https://www.wes.org/ca/required-documents/