+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES - Rajasthan Univ. - Anyone who had got transcript from university, plz help!

RoadtoCanada

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I am a B.E. passout from Rajasthan University 2007 batch. I am here in Canada and all the originals are here with me. Is there any other way how you can order transcript without the originals?

Please help!

Thank you in advance.

RoadtoCanada

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am from Ajmer Engineering college..Did you get your transcript done from RU? What is the process?

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
Yes, I got my transcripts from RU. I took my originals and 3-4 set of photocopies. I went to the fee counter and asked them on how to get my transcripts attested and verified. Some personnel would verify the originals with the photocopy, get it verified and stamped by Controller of Examination, get the copies sealed in an envelope, get the envelope stamped and give it back.

Each stamp and sign costed me Rs.100, ie, one set of complete transcripts would cost you around 800 bucks. It is 2 weeks process at max. If you are lucky, the Controller of the examination would be available the very first day of your visit, else you need to visit day or two later. Carry your Government ID Card. It's a smooth process.

RoadtoCanada

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you Anuj! The issue is that I have my originals here in Canada and I cant take the risk of sending them to India by post. So was just curious if there is a way to get the transcript, marksheets attested without the originals.

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
One needs to have contacts in the University to get it attested without Originals. Else one needs to write application, get it approved and you know this might take ages in Indian university scenario.

The best way is through originals way, if you do not have contacts. DHL Courier takes good care of documents, you may try it to get it back to Jaipur.

All the best.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RoadtoCanada said:
Thank you Anuj! The issue is that I have my originals here in Canada and I cant take the risk of sending them to India by post. So was just curious if there is a way to get the transcript, marksheets attested without the originals.
It will be tricky because from past experience I can confidently share that Universities prefer applicants arriving in person for this (unless your University is an exception to that and allows a representative to do this on your behalf. Even then, they might want to see the Originals especially since the applicant isn't available in person. Possibly, you can consider shipping the documents out by FedEx/DHL. They are usually reliable with such stuff and there is insurance available at marginal cost.

Btw, as you already have an ITA (from your signature) and submitted your documents, why would you need to get an ECA done now?

RoadtoCanada

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
It will be tricky because from past experience I can confidently share that Universities prefer applicants arriving in person for this (unless your University is an exception to that and allows a representative to do this on your behalf. Even then, they might want to see the Originals especially since the applicant isn't available in person. Possibly, you can consider shipping the documents out by FedEx/DHL. They are usually reliable with such stuff and there is insurance available at marginal cost.

Btw, as you already have an ITA (from your signature) and submitted your documents, why would you need to get an ECA done now?
Yep..I submitted my documents and although I did not apply for or receive any points for education, CIC asked me to submit Educational degree/ diploma. So for now, I have submitted my degree certificate and marksheets but if in case, for some stupid reason, CIC asks for ECA then I was thinking to get it done :(

RoadtoCanada

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anujgupta84 said:
One needs to have contacts in the University to get it attested without Originals. Else one needs to write application, get it approved and you know this might take ages in Indian university scenario.

The best way is through originals way, if you do not have contacts. DHL Courier takes good care of documents, you may try it to get it back to Jaipur.

All the best.
Yeah..that would be my last option. Let me try to find any distant relatives/ friends who has contacts in RU.

friend_i

Aug 11, 2015
Hi Anuj,

I am trying to get transcript from Rajasthan University for submission to WES,Canada. But I am facing some difficulty in that. According to them they will send me the documents by post without sealed envelope. How can I collect this by hand so I can check whether they have done it as per process or not. I am B.E. passout of 2007.
Please assist me as you have recently done this successfully.
Thanks In advance!

Dec 3, 2015
Hi friend_i,

Could you help me about process for that.

I am looking for transcripts and not sure about process, can this be done online (without going physically)

umeshc

Dec 15, 2015
Hi Guys,

i am 2005 passout from University of Rajasthan, need help for sealed transcripts from University.
Do i need to process it for Rajasthan Technical University, Kota or University of Rajasthan..also is it possible online?

Regards,

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I am B.E. passout 2008 from Rajasthan University. Please help to get the transcripts.

Thanks.

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

I got my documents verified from RU.

I went to RU, Jaipur on March 15th around 10:00 AM. I would say better to go around 10:30 AM as they start their work around this time. I took two sets of clear photocopies of all the marksheets and my provisional degree certificate and an A4 size postal envelope. I paid Rs 150 /- per document at the cash counter and went to Room No. 110 where you will meet an officer who will ask you to fill a form to get your documents verified, signed and stamped. You have to mention your address on the envelope so that they will send you the sealed envelope with required documents.

I have received my documents on March 23rd. Its pretty straight forward process and the officer there is good and helpful.

Thanks

joru

Aug 13, 2012
Hello All,

I got my documents verified from RU.

I went to RU, Jaipur on March 15th around 10:00 AM. I would say better to go around 10:30 AM as they start their work around this time. I took two sets of clear photocopies of all the marksheets and my provisional degree certificate and an A4 size postal envelope. I paid Rs 150 /- per document at the cash counter and went to Room No. 110 where you will meet an officer who will ask you to fill a form to get your documents verified, signed and stamped. You have to mention your address on the envelope so that they will send you the sealed envelope with required documents.

I have received my documents on March 23rd. Its pretty straight forward process and the officer there is good and helpful.

Thanks
Hi