+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES - Rajasthan Univ. - Anyone who had got transcript from university, plz help!

joru

Aug 13, 2012
Hi ,

what ser
Hello All,

I got my documents verified from RU.

I went to RU, Jaipur on March 15th around 10:00 AM. I would say better to go around 10:30 AM as they start their work around this time. I took two sets of clear photocopies of all the marksheets and my provisional degree certificate and an A4 size postal envelope. I paid Rs 150 /- per document at the cash counter and went to Room No. 110 where you will meet an officer who will ask you to fill a form to get your documents verified, signed and stamped. You have to mention your address on the envelope so that they will send you the sealed envelope with required documents.

I have received my documents on March 23rd. Its pretty straight forward process and the officer there is good and helpful.

Thanks
Hi ,

What they actually do, do they "Marksheet/Degree Attestation" or something else. Can you please explain.
what you have done is it different then "Subject wise transcripts' or semester wise. what actually required for Applying Canada PR

bindurathore

Jan 11, 2018
Yes, I got my transcripts from RU. I took my originals and 3-4 set of photocopies. I went to the fee counter and asked them on how to get my transcripts attested and verified. Some personnel would verify the originals with the photocopy, get it verified and stamped by Controller of Examination, get the copies sealed in an envelope, get the envelope stamped and give it back.

Each stamp and sign costed me Rs.100, ie, one set of complete transcripts would cost you around 800 bucks. It is 2 weeks process at max. If you are lucky, the Controller of the examination would be available the very first day of your visit, else you need to visit day or two later. Carry your Government ID Card. It's a smooth process.
Do i need to take my transcripts first to college for attestation and then bring them for verificaation to RAJASTHAN UNIVERSITY. They are asking me first to go maharanis college and my mba college to get them stamped. But i think it is university which has to do the work . I am stuck from last 3 months in whole process.

rashmidhanuka

Aug 6, 2018
Do i need to take my transcripts first to college for attestation and then bring them for verificaation to RAJASTHAN UNIVERSITY. They are asking me first to go maharanis college and my mba college to get them stamped. But i think it is university which has to do the work . I am stuck from last 3 months in whole process.
Hi Bindurathore,

I am just starting my process of getting the transcripts from RU and trying to understand the process. I did my bachelors from M.G.D. Do I need to contact M.G.D fro the transcript or RU. Please share your experience.
Thanks

Annu18

Jan 22, 2019
Hello All,

I got my documents verified from RU.

I went to RU, Jaipur on March 15th around 10:00 AM. I would say better to go around 10:30 AM as they start their work around this time. I took two sets of clear photocopies of all the marksheets and my provisional degree certificate and an A4 size postal envelope. I paid Rs 150 /- per document at the cash counter and went to Room No. 110 where you will meet an officer who will ask you to fill a form to get your documents verified, signed and stamped. You have to mention your address on the envelope so that they will send you the sealed envelope with required documents.

I have received my documents on March 23rd. Its pretty straight forward process and the officer there is good and helpful.

Thanks
I sent my transcript to WES for evaluation but they are not satisfied with the transcript because subjects taken n marks scored every is not included. I send my brother to RU for this but they said that they can’t change their format for anyone. Now I am asking for attested copy of marksheets from them but they are not ready for it as my originals are with me in Canada. What should I do now? I can’t take risk of sending originals with any courier service..