+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wes procedure for jntu kakinada

karthikjetti

Feb 24, 2020
How to Apply Transcripts to WES

Through JNTUK Kakinada
STEP 1 - Get WES Reference Number

Go www.WES.org and apply for Canada.
Save the WES Reference Number for all future communications.

STEP 2 - Back to College
Get all required documents attested(Signed and Stamped) by the Principal of your college.
Documents Required:

1. WES Filled Application for Transcripts
2. JNTUK Transcripts Application (UG and PG are different)
3. Photocopies (Xerox) of OD, PC and Semester Marksheets or CMM
4. Declaration Form CN22
5. AADHAR Card Xerox
6. A Request Letter to Registrar for posting the Transcripts to WES Canada.

STEP 3
Take all required DD with requisite Amount Payable to Registrar JNTUK
After getting all the documents from 1 to 3 from the Principal of your college, visit JNTU Kakinada and Submit the forms.
Morning:
Submit WES Transcripts Form, JNTUK Transciprts form, all photocopies of Academics
Evening:
Once the transcripts are printed and given to you for review, submit back All transcripts, WES form along with CN22 and AADHAAR and DD of 1500 to Registrar form to Examination Cell for Postal.

Downloads:
WES Transcript Form Download
JNTUK Transcripts Request Form UG Download
JNTUK Transcripts Request Form PG Download
When we submit documents in the morning, what do we get in the evening ?? Same attested xerox copies with JNTU sigantures or some new transcripts ? Will they stamp WES application also ? Also do we need to provide them with an envelope to send or they will take care of it ?

mgorle

Feb 23, 2020
When we submit documents in the morning, what do we get in the evening ?? Same attested xerox copies with JNTU sigantures or some new transcripts ? Will they stamp WES application also ? Also do we need to provide them with an envelope to send or they will take care of it ?
In my case:

I reached JNTUK by 9:30 a.m. and submitted all documents like all Marks Memos, OD, PC, CMM, Transcripts Request form and WES form which are attested by my college principal by 10 a.m. They ask me to get back to the same place by 5 p.m. and then after little waiting, they provided All transcripts (looks like original documents but copied version), one JNTUK Envelop to send it to WES and all docs you provided.

You need to verify all the transcripts. Then, enclose all transcripts (1 set), WES form, Declaration form, Aadhar card Xerox with your sign and letter (request for WES post) to Examination Center(template will be there at stationary) in provided envelop and submit all of them to counter. They will send it to WES. If you need any further help, please mail/text me to msgorle@gmail.com so I can help you.

--
Mohan

ksnvarma

Oct 13, 2020
In my case:

I reached JNTUK by 9:30 a.m. and submitted all documents like all Marks Memos, OD, PC, CMM, Transcripts Request form and WES form which are attested by my college principal by 10 a.m. They ask me to get back to the same place by 5 p.m. and then after little waiting, they provided All transcripts (looks like original documents but copied version), one JNTUK Envelop to send it to WES and all docs you provided.

You need to verify all the transcripts. Then, enclose all transcripts (1 set), WES form, Declaration form, Aadhar card Xerox with your sign and letter (request for WES post) to Examination Center(template will be there at stationary) in provided envelop and submit all of them to counter. They will send it to WES. If you need any further help, please mail/text me to msgorle@gmail.com so I can help you.

--
Mohan
What is the process now during Covid? Do we will need to go to the university?

shribas

Nov 8, 2021
during payment of 500rs in onlinesbi.com for WES, what we have to enter in organization name and adress field.. please suggest..

Madhu Kotyada

May 3, 2024
In my case:
I completed my diploma and joined GIET autonomous directly to 2nd year, now I want to apply for WES. What should I do? do I need to contact both JNTUK and GIET college? do I need to send my diploma transcripts from the SBTET board?