+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wes procedure for jntu kakinada

Dave179

Oct 15, 2017
hi friends,
I have applied for wes, toronto fee days back i have studied at vignan college affiliated to jntu,kakinada.
First step i took all mark memos and degree xerox copies and then got digned from HOD and principal.
Later went to jntu kakinada to get official transcript i.e sign from jntu registrar.
Later i took a plain envelop and put the documents inside and got back flap signed and stamped by jntu, registrar.
And later i posted it from mumbai.
3 days back i got a mail from wes stating that my degree is accepted and my mark memos got rejected.
The reason they stated was the mark memos need to be sent directly through institution. Now what does it mean?

I would be happy if anyone could help me out ..your help would be appreciated.

My email id- davekuntal2007@gmail.com

Thanks in advance

Jambunatha

Aug 18, 2018
Hi,

Please post if you have any update on this? It will be helpful.

Thanks
Hi,

WES will accept the third party (applicant or any person) sent transcripts but we need to send transcripts in proper sealed and signed envelope. If you need to obtain official transcripts from JNTU Kakinada, you can choose trendstranscripts service.

swethab

Aug 24, 2018
Hi,

WES will accept the third party (applicant or any person) sent transcripts but we need to send transcripts in proper sealed and signed envelope. If you need to obtain official transcripts from JNTU Kakinada, you can choose trendstranscripts service.
Hi,

I have used trendstranscripts service, nice service and professional. Thank you trendstranscripts and I am fully recommended.

dpsk@depth

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018
hi friends,
I have applied for wes, toronto fee days back i have studied at vignan college affiliated to jntu,kakinada.
First step i took all mark memos and degree xerox copies and then got digned from HOD and principal.
Later went to jntu kakinada to get official transcript i.e sign from jntu registrar.
Later i took a plain envelop and put the documents inside and got back flap signed and stamped by jntu, registrar.
And later i posted it from mumbai.
3 days back i got a mail from wes stating that my degree is accepted and my mark memos got rejected.
The reason they stated was the mark memos need to be sent directly through institution. Now what does it mean?

I would be happy if anyone could help me out ..your help would be appreciated.

My email id- davekuntal2007@gmail.com

Thanks in advance

Hi,

I appreciate your work, but you made mistake that, your studied college is an autonomous ( I guess) but affiliated to JNTU Kakinada (university will issue only degree certificate), it means all mark memos had been issued by your college. Hence, you need to collect transcript for mark memos from your college (no need to go and take one more approval from university) and degree certificate from university, both should be in a separate sealed envelope.

Solution: However, WES had accepted your degree certificate now you again approach college apply for transcript only for mark memos and finally collect it (no need to visit university this time) and send to WES. Most important is you had sent early your transcripts in a correct and proper sealed envelope so only WES has accepted only degree certificate, this time do it only for all mark memos/Consolidated mark memo, it will work and all the best.

Sunil Goud

Dec 27, 2018
You need to get the attestation from both college and JNTU Kakinada.

You need to get the DD/Challan from any nationalized Bank and get the attestation from the college principle on Transcripts application form and you need to submit those attested copies at JNTU Kakinada University.

I got my ECA Report done from WES through Global Transcripts ( Global.tc22@gmail.com ) as per new WES regulations of Dec 1st 2018. Transcripts processed through University to WES directly.

Sai4an

Jan 4, 2019

You need to get the DD/Challan from any nationalized Bank and get the attestation from the college principle on Transcripts application form and you need to submit those attested copies at JNTU Kakinada University.

I got my ECA Report done from WES through Global Transcripts ( Global.tc22@gmail.com ) as per new WES regulations of Dec 1st 2018. Transcripts processed through University to WES directly.

If you are able, please provide the detailed information (Entire process of getting transcripts and how to transcripts through University to WES directly) and i am from diploma background, do i need to transcript my diploma certificates too?

I am also from JNTU-Kakinada too.

amulyakota

Jun 5, 2018
I completed my BTech from Vignan Engineering college under JNTU Kakinada, can someone please clarify me that what is the name of the institution should be given in both WES account and Academic Records Request Form? JNTU Kakinada or my college name?

Thanks in advance

dpsk@depth

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018
I completed my BTech from Vignan Engineering college under JNTU Kakinada, can someone please clarify me that what is the name of the institution should be given in both WES account and Academic Records Request Form? JNTU Kakinada or my college name?

Thanks in advance
Hi,

As per procedure WES Canada will consider only university name not college name unless your college is an autonomous.

Rakmos

Feb 18, 2019

Can you tell me the name of the service(mention the website), I would like to apply. Since there is no way JNTUK will send transcripts to WES

May 30, 2019
Hello, I am trying to send transcripts from jntu kakinada to WES for evaluation. I got all the necessary attestations done from btech college principal. 1. Can some one pls confirm if I need to go to university and submit the documents/ collect attested transcripts in the sealed envelop in person or can I send anyone with proper authorization letter and get it done.
2. Do I need to carry original transcripts to univ or not needed.
Your response is really appreciated.

Mar 26, 2019
How to Apply Transcripts to WES

Through JNTUK Kakinada
STEP 1 - Get WES Reference Number

Go www.WES.org and apply for Canada.
Save the WES Reference Number for all future communications.

STEP 2 - Back to College
Get all required documents attested(Signed and Stamped) by the Principal of your college.
Documents Required:

1. WES Filled Application for Transcripts
2. JNTUK Transcripts Application (UG and PG are different)
3. Photocopies (Xerox) of OD, PC and Semester Marksheets or CMM
4. Declaration Form CN22
5. AADHAR Card Xerox
6. A Request Letter to Registrar for posting the Transcripts to WES Canada.

STEP 3
Take all required DD with requisite Amount Payable to Registrar JNTUK
After getting all the documents from 1 to 3 from the Principal of your college, visit JNTU Kakinada and Submit the forms.
Morning:
Submit WES Transcripts Form, JNTUK Transciprts form, all photocopies of Academics
Evening:
Once the transcripts are printed and given to you for review, submit back All transcripts, WES form along with CN22 and AADHAAR and DD of 1500 to Registrar form to Examination Cell for Postal.

Downloads:
WES Transcript Form Download
JNTUK Transcripts Request Form UG Download
JNTUK Transcripts Request Form PG Download

rams414

Jan 22, 2020
Hi all,

i am in process of applying WES transcripts, completed my btech in 2011 now our college is not operational and doesnt exist, in this case i cannot get principal attestation. is that mandatory?

mgorle

Feb 23, 2020
Hi all,

i am in process of applying WES transcripts, completed my btech in 2011 now our college is not operational and doesnt exist, in this case i cannot get principal attestation. is that mandatory?
Hi,
Yes, attestation from Principal or Director board of your college is mandatory. Your college will share all information/records with any neighbor college before closing college. Check with any of your college/classmates contact to get information.

mgorle

Feb 23, 2020
How to Apply Transcripts to WES

Through JNTUK Kakinada
STEP 1 - Get WES Reference Number

Go www.WES.org and apply for Canada.
Save the WES Reference Number for all future communications.

STEP 2 - Back to College
Get all required documents attested(Signed and Stamped) by the Principal of your college.
Documents Required:

1. WES Filled Application for Transcripts
2. JNTUK Transcripts Application (UG and PG are different)
3. Photocopies (Xerox) of OD, PC and Semester Marksheets or CMM
4. Declaration Form CN22
5. AADHAR Card Xerox
6. A Request Letter to Registrar for posting the Transcripts to WES Canada.

STEP 3
Take all required DD with requisite Amount Payable to Registrar JNTUK
After getting all the documents from 1 to 3 from the Principal of your college, visit JNTU Kakinada and Submit the forms.
Morning:
Submit WES Transcripts Form, JNTUK Transciprts form, all photocopies of Academics
Evening:
Once the transcripts are printed and given to you for review, submit back All transcripts, WES form along with CN22 and AADHAAR and DD of 1500 to Registrar form to Examination Cell for Postal.

Downloads:
WES Transcript Form Download
JNTUK Transcripts Request Form UG Download
JNTUK Transcripts Request Form PG Download
Hi,
I had followed all the steps and submitted all required docs at counter on 11-Feb-2020 for WES ( post to Canada) but I did't get any message or mail from JNTU.
How can we get confirmation on JNTU posted or not ? Don't we get any tracking number from courier service/JNTU ?

Thank you in advance.

--
Mohan