Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
My name on credentials:
punjam kalkal

On passport:
First name: punjam
Father's name: sudhanchu
Last name: kalkal

In wes account i provided my middle name as my father's name so the report came back:

Name: Kalkal, punjam sudhanchu

Name on credential: punjam kalkal

Do u think this is an issue?

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
It shouldn't be a problem but would still recommend you to get in touch with WES via telephone on clarification and have your profile updated in case you are not able to make changes.

Punjamkalkal

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
It shouldn't be a problem but would still recommend you to get in touch with WES via telephone on clarification and have your profile updated in case you are not able to make changes.
Thanks for the reply. In my case i already got my AOR so there's nothing much i can do. I didn't think it was an issue but i stumbled upon many people having similar cases and worrying about it. I hope that it won't hamper the application. What do you think?

p.sejal17

Star Member
Aug 17, 2019
Hello , please help me. My husband did not put middle name while creating his WES account. As a result, his ECA report has only first name and last name. Underneath where education credential evaluation says Bachelor's degree, there, his name as per educational documents mentioned which as middle name. Will it create any problem or we need to submit webform with LOE and affidavit of same name person ? I have already submitted my PR application with his existing WES ECA report.

wumet27

May 22, 2024
Please do I need Quebec Wes evaluation to be qualified for Quebec Express entry as I have my WES Evaluated, I have my French as band 7 and Ielts as band 7 too

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello , please help me. My husband did not put middle name while creating his WES account. As a result, his ECA report has only first name and last name. Underneath where education credential evaluation says Bachelor's degree, there, his name as per educational documents mentioned which as middle name. Will it create any problem or we need to submit webform with LOE and affidavit of same name person ? I have already submitted my PR application with his existing WES ECA report.
I don't think it would. The thing you can do is while setting up your profile there would be a question have you used any other name you can mention the name with middle name.

p.sejal17

Star Member
Aug 17, 2019
I don't think it would. The thing you can do is while setting up your profile there would be a question have you used any other name you can mention the name with middle name.
Thank you Taran for replying, we have already submitted our PR application. Now, what to do ??

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Yes, I got ITA on 25 March and submitted my complete PR application on 15 May
In that case keep an LOE ready in case you are asked so since you have submitted the application. But I don't think there would be an issue. Though just in case.

p.sejal17

Star Member
Aug 17, 2019
In that case keep an LOE ready in case you are asked so since you have submitted the application. But I don't think there would be an issue. Though just in case.
I was thinking the same that to make and LOE and affidavit. And to submit in webform. Middle name was anyways optional to enter while creating WES account. So, it's obvious that WES report won't have it on the first place. Like IELTS, WES doesn't force us to put the name as per passport only. Btw, WES has middle name underneath with education credentials. That should explain to Officer that it's his education credentials only. AND Even then, they don't understand, God help me!!

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I was thinking the same that to make and LOE and affidavit. And to submit in webform. Middle name was anyways optional to enter while creating WES account. So, it's obvious that WES report won't have it on the first place. Like IELTS, WES doesn't force us to put the name as per passport only. Btw, WES has middle name underneath with education credentials. That should explain to Officer that it's his education credentials only. AND Even then, they don't understand, God help me!!
So let me get it straight only discrepancy is WES and all other docs have same name, right?

KPR1

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Hi, I have a question WES. I have done diploma and then degree in engineering in India. Do I need get WES for both, diploma and degree?