+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES middle name

p.sejal17

Star Member
Aug 17, 2019
Let me know how it goes. All the best.
Sorry Taran, it's little off topic, but I think I have to clear on more confusion.

I have a confusion, I and my husband applied for USA visiter visa on March 10, then scheduled interview on March 5, 2026. But, in between on April 19, I got scammed for expedited visa interview date on May 3 and lost control of my USA visa interview scheduling account. Scammer changed Login credentials and never gave me back. Then, I contacted concerned authorities to request to regain access of my account. They replied they have temporarily suspended account and working on my request. So, I don't know scammer did change my interview date or not. What's the status of my visa interview date.

My biggest confusion is that should I mention this in my PR application which I already submitted ????? I didn't include this, because it's not a refusal, it's just applied status and visa interview scheduled. No refusal. I never got any letter or response from US embassy.

Please help me to understand this!!!

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Sorry Taran, it's little off topic, but I think I have to clear on more confusion.

I have a confusion, I and my husband applied for USA visiter visa on March 10, then scheduled interview on March 5, 2026. But, in between on April 19, I got scammed for expedited visa interview date on May 3 and lost control of my USA visa interview scheduling account. Scammer changed Login credentials and never gave me back. Then, I contacted concerned authorities to request to regain access of my account. They replied they have temporarily suspended account and working on my request. So, I don't know scammer did change my interview date or not. What's the status of my visa interview date.

My biggest confusion is that should I mention this in my PR application which I already submitted ????? I didn't include this, because it's not a refusal, it's just applied status and visa interview scheduled. No refusal. I never got any letter or response from US embassy.

Please help me to understand this!!!
So technically you applied but got no response.
So any questions around applying needs to be answered yes but the questions around outcome in refusal you need to say no.

p.sejal17

Star Member
Aug 17, 2019
So technically you applied but got no response.
So any questions around applying needs to be answered yes but the questions around outcome in refusal you need to say no.
Hey, Is there any questions around applying to any visa in Canada PR application?

KPR1

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
So your highest degree is Canadian one.
But since you want to claim points for Indian degree you can go for WES.
Hey, I have a very quick follow up question regarding WES. Do I need to get 2 WES, one for my Diploma of engineering and one for Bachelor of engineering (both I did in India)? or should I just get one WES for Bachelor of Engineering from India?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hey, I have a very quick follow up question regarding WES. Do I need to get 2 WES, one for my Diploma of engineering and one for Bachelor of engineering (both I did in India)? or should I just get one WES for Bachelor of Engineering from India?
As I said earlier WES is for highest degree achieved so you need to get it for B.Tech, though you can be asked for Diploma. It would be one though.

KPR1

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
So you think B.Tech WES will include my Diploma of Engineering too? I don’t have to apply twice for WES?