10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Hassanghnaim said:
YES pretty sure she said 382 CAD per applicant.. it will be 322 if you do it yourself.

weird. am starting to get the feel i should apply by myself.

can you correct me if am wrong..

1.create an account at WES - Correct.
2.get a reference number - Correct.
3.request my university to add this number on my transcript and send the - Please follow exact instrucitons as per WES documentation. every country has different instructions. Follow it exactly or it will get rejected. You need to send the degree from your end but the transcript has to be signed and sealed and sent from the university in a prescribed format. Again, please read instructions on WES site.
4.wait 20 days - Expect it to take even 30 Business days once it goes into evaluation stage. Rough estimate is from the time they receive the package, if you followed the instructions properly, it will take 20 days to 45 calendar days.
5.start a CIC account and add reports sent by WES - Dont forget to add your IELTS too

right ?

The while process takes about 2 - 3 months.

Transcripts from University - About a month
University sending it to WES - A week or more depending on standard or courier
WES evaluation - 20 to 40 days
Getting back the document - Another week or even a month depending on standard or courier.

sandeepkk

Jan 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
irosha said:
Dear All,
I made the WES payment today and my bank confirmed that a total of CAD 322.05 has been successfully transferred . But upon checking application summary , it reflects that the total fees paid as CAD 272.05
the breakdown is indicated as below:
WES ICAP document by document evaluation - $ 150
Mailing option - International overnight - $ 85
Sub total -$ 235
13% harmonised tax - 37.05
Total - $ 272.05

pls could anyone clarify why this is?
YOU DID USA WES that's for education... which country you from ?

irosha

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
sandeepkk said:
YOU DID USA WES that's for education... which country you from ?
Ive now received a confirmation on email stating" Thank you for submitting your application for an educational credential assessment (ECA) to World Education Services (WES)."
upon logging in to my account it shows under 'My orders' -

Service Level: Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)
Evaluation - Document by Document (Initial Application) December 2, 2016 Waiting for required documents $322.05 $0.00

Im wondering what the other message i got was?? I noticed the WES website was down at the time i tried checking the first time , maybe a glitch in the system?

Ahmed Hussain

Jan 10, 2018
no idea about $85 mailing option
I had selected 7$ standard one.

for me it was 232$ including taxes.
What is the difference between Canada Standard and International Courier? Is it safe to select Canada Standard? If only tracking is the difference I dont want to waste extra $78 on that. I am ok even if I get it late. Please reply

Reactions: tahir.faryal

Zafi Abbvasi

Dec 21, 2017
Hi! Duddies
Here my agent offered me that they will Don my ECA from wes I don't have need to any thing to do except pay 322 CAD$ to wes.
Is it possible ECA Don by consultant.
However payment will b Don by client.
Thanks all

Zafi Abbvasi

Dec 21, 2017
Hi! I have 3 years Diploma of Associate Degree in Civil Technology from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Board of Technical Education, now I want Eca which documents will b require.
My final certificate have been verified from my board also now I just need to send a copy to wes or copy of certificate must b verified from my education board.

kapsg_88

Mar 22, 2018
Hello Guys/experts , need your valuable guidance. I'm right now in the process of arranging transcripts from my college. I've done MBA from ICFAI Dehradun and BSc from Rajasthan University.
Q) My graduation college i.e. University of Rajasthan can provide me transcript which includes only "year wise" marks for 3 yr program. They do not provide subject wise transcripts. So is this okay as on WES site it's mentioned that subject wise transcripts required. For my highest qualification i.e. MBA degree I'll be providing transcripts with year wise and subject wise details.
Please suggest guys .....Shall I send along photocopies of 3yr mark sheets which I received. Please suggest.

Laveti

Nov 16, 2019
Hi Team....I was registered and paid money on WES website on last year April. But i was not send my education transcript documents. Is that amount is valid till now...can i send the education transcript documents now?...please reply me...thanks in advance