+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES evaluation for online studies in ISBM India?

Tribhuvan

May 30, 2019
Below is what my WES report says. So there is no point.

Credential authentication: Documents were sent directly by the Institution. (Though I posted it to WES. I got the transcript from college in sealed stamped envelop and then posted)
Awarded By: International School of Business & Media,Kolkata
Canadian Equivalency : Two years of post secondary study at a non recognized institution
Remarks: The credential is not comparable to a completed Canadian education credential.
Hi mate! Did you try through any other agency like IQAS etc after this? A response would be highly helpful! Thanks in advance

rohitagr2

Jun 14, 2019
Below is what my WES report says. So there is no point.

Credential authentication: Documents were sent directly by the Institution. (Though I posted it to WES. I got the transcript from college in sealed stamped envelop and then posted)
Awarded By: International School of Business & Media,Kolkata
Canadian Equivalency : Two years of post secondary study at a non recognized institution
Remarks: The credential is not comparable to a completed Canadian education credential.
Hello Sualo. Wanted to know if you have tried using IQAS or not ? Or do you know anyone from ISBM Kolkata who have done ECA from any other organization and got a positive result ? Please let me know...

On WES website it says if you applied for ECA after Dec 1, 2018 then your transcripts must be sent by the institution directly to WES. Was that maybe the reason it didn't approve your ECA in positive ? Just guessing. See this link. https://www.wes.org/ca/help#/path/India-FAQ/1200364261/Document-Requirements-for-India.htm

rohitagr2

Jun 14, 2019
I’m trying through IQAS, will take around 5-6 weeks in completion of assessment
When are you expecting to get the result of ECA ? Also which batch you are from in ISBM Kokata ? I am also in process to submit ECA evaluation from IQAS. Will be waiting for your reply...

Tribhuvan

May 30, 2019
When are you expecting to get the result of ECA ? Also which batch you are from in ISBM Kokata ? I am also in process to submit ECA evaluation from IQAS. Will be waiting for your reply...
I’m from ISBM, Nande, Pune. I’m yet to send it for assessment but if their website is something to go with, then avaerage time is 20-21 weeks

iampradeeep

Feb 20, 2020
Hi All,

Did any of you manage to get your distance MBA from ISBM validated by IQAS /CES /ICAS/ICES or any other body?

Thanks in advance.

Divyani

Jun 13, 2022
Below is what my WES report says.which regulatory body I should opt for my ECA . Kindly suggest

Awarded By: International School of Business & Media,Pune
Remarks:

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Below is what my WES report says.which regulatory body I should opt for my ECA . Kindly suggest

Awarded By: International School of Business & Media,Pune
Remarks:
Try IQAS.