+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES evaluation for online studies in ISBM India?

ammuboo

Aug 19, 2017
Hello All!
Even I have applied for WES to evaluate my MBA from ISBM but I got an evaluation report saying that the degree is from a non-recognised institution.
You can call ISBM and ask them to send your transcripts to WES(Give proper address) and they will ask for payment. Once you pay they will send the documents.

sid02

Mar 9, 2017
Guys, I have submitted my ISBM (Indian School of Business Management and Administration)- MBA transcript to WES and unfortunately it got declined.

This is the response I received from WES

World Education Services (WES) can evaluate your Bachelor of Commerce.

However, WES does not evaluate study from Indian School of Business Management and Administration.

ISBM is not approved by UGC and AICTE. These are the recommended bodies to qualify your certificate in India. The ISBM management team confirms that their education is approved and valid and they have shared their all credentials to WES, however the case is on hold.

Any one got the same qualification approved from different organization? Kindly share your views.

Mar 8, 2016
It is unfortunate that your transcripts were declined. ISBM (Indian School of Business Management and Administration ) is NOT RECOGNIZED by UGC.
Don't try with any different organization, because it will not be successful until the institution has UGC approval.

JattJamesBond

Jun 21, 2018
Hello Jasgill.

I had applied for WES Attestation and the procedure had gotten approved and hence completed without any issues.

The option which I had chosen was "Others" in the Institution type.

Thank you.
Are you talking about 'Indian school of business management & administration'?
If yes, then please contact on my number 9717499492.

Regards,
Varinder Singh

amit8310

Jul 16, 2018
I am facing the same problem here and need to take decision of putting only degree for WES evaluation or submit ISBM MBA as well

Jun 19, 2017
Hello All!
Even I have applied for WES to evaluate my MBA from ISBM but I got an evaluation report saying that the degree is from a non-recognised institution.
You can call ISBM and ask them to send your transcripts to WES(Give proper address) and they will ask for payment. Once you pay they will send the documents.
I did my MBA from ISBM and sent for Wes and it was not recognized as masters by wes

Jun 19, 2017
I am facing the same problem here and need to take decision of putting only degree for WES evaluation or submit ISBM MBA as well
Put both,But based on my experience isbm MBA was not considered as masters by Wes I submitted transcripts from isbm.. No use

vk112

Jul 29, 2018
Hello,

I have done MBA from ISBM and now got the transcripts from ISBM, have to send it to WES so will they evalute it as a Masters degree or 2 or more degree program?

Thanks in advance!

vk112

Jul 29, 2018
Hello Experts,

I have done MBA from ISBM and now got the transcripts from ISBM, have to send it to WES so will they evaluate it as a Masters degree or 2 or more degree program?

Please let me know your thoughts here. Would really appreciate any inputs, please.

Thanks in Advance

kv.2310

Oct 31, 2018
Hello Team

I have my done my MBA through ISBM. Will it be accepted by WES. Would it be better to send it through them or self.. information would be highly appreciated..

Thanks in advance..

Mar 8, 2016
Hello Team

I have my done my MBA through ISBM. Will it be accepted by WES. Would it be better to send it through them or self.. information would be highly appreciated..

Thanks in advance..
MBA from ISBM ( Indian school of business management and administration) is NOT recognized by WES. I had completed the credential evaluation and the report said it's a non-recognized institution. Only UGC approved universities and courses are acceptable. Dont waste your time and money sending the documents for evaluation to WES.

Samskriti

Jan 29, 2019
Hii...I am trying to obtain transcripts for my Bachelors Degree and Masters Degree from Osmania University Hyderabad. I need clarification regarding this ...i applied online but no response from University. Is there anyone who had completed this process .

sualo

Feb 1, 2019
Below is what my WES report says. So there is no point.

Credential authentication: Documents were sent directly by the Institution. (Though I posted it to WES. I got the transcript from college in sealed stamped envelop and then posted)
Awarded By: International School of Business & Media,Kolkata
Canadian Equivalency : Two years of post secondary study at a non recognized institution
Remarks: The credential is not comparable to a completed Canadian education credential.