+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES evaluation for online studies in ISBM India?

jasgill

Jan 28, 2015
Hello All,

Has anyone applied to WES for evaluation of their studies from ISBM - India for online programs?

Please let me know which option did you choose in Institution Type for WES application?

And was it approved??

Thanks

Sandesh Raut

Oct 25, 2016
Hello Jasgill.

I had applied for WES Attestation and the procedure had gotten approved and hence completed without any issues.

The option which I had chosen was "Others" in the Institution type.

Thank you.

jasgill

Jan 28, 2015
Sandesh Raut said:
Hello Jasgill.

I had applied for WES Attestation and the procedure had gotten approved and hence completed without any issues.

The option which I had chosen was "Others" in the Institution type.

Thank you.
Thank you so much Really appreciate your help.

sid02

Mar 9, 2017
Hello Anyone,

Are you referring to Indian School of Business Management, based out at Pune, Maharashtra. I have done MBA from there and I am trying to file my WES. Anyone in the group who has done any course from ISBM please respond. I will really appreciate. I am having difficulty in making the college understand the transcript. Please suggest.

jasgill

Jan 28, 2015
Yes I did it.
Just tell ISBM to need your docx sent to WES.
They know the procure they will do for you everything all you need to do is give them wes reference number and address. And whatever there fee is for that.

sid02

Mar 9, 2017
Hello Jasgill,

I am trying to dispatch the papers from my end. Hence I requested them to stamp, sign my marksheet and put in a sealed envelop and courier it to my address. Is that sufficient. They asked for WES form. But since I am doing the dispatch myself the form is not necessary.

By the way will WES grant this MBA as masters or grant me Graduation. How many points can I expect for this?

jasgill

Jan 28, 2015
You can just ask them to send it they will do it by themselves.
Foam is optional you don't need it even if they send it. If you ask them they will send it too.
I did that way they dispatched all my docx to wes within week of my fee transfer to them.

Your MBA won't be consider as masters for sure i am not sure what they will consider.

sid02

Mar 9, 2017
OK so MBA won't be considered as masters So when you submitted the document to wes what was the point they allotted you. Someone else in the forum mentioned that he got it done the MBA paper. Does it mean approved by wes or attested by isbm

So since I will make the dispatch I just tell them its for wes and the form is optional please send me the transcript in a sealed and stamped envelop. This is all I should covey. I spoke to the exam dept. They somehow get confused when I say wes form is optional.

AC80

Oct 23, 2017
Folks,

I have MBA from ISBM and now trying to apply for Canada. WES site showing "WES does not evaluate academic records from Indian School of Business Management and Administration". Any help or advise in this regard is appreciated. Any one tried from IQAS or ICAS recently for ISBM MBA evaluation?

Thanks

ammuboo

Aug 19, 2017
Folks,

I have MBA from ISBM and now trying to apply for Canada. WES site showing "WES does not evaluate academic records from Indian School of Business Management and Administration". Any help or advise in this regard is appreciated. Any one tried from IQAS or ICAS recently for ISBM MBA evaluation?

Thanks[/QUOTE
WES does not accept ISBM (Indian School of Business Management and Administration") degree. They were not accepted MBA from ISBM. I haven't tried others.

Mar 8, 2016
MBA from ISBM ( Indian school of business management and administration) is NOT recognized by WES. I had completed the credential evaluation and the report said it's a non-recognized institution. Hope this helps someone.

Has anyone had tried ISBM qualification with IQAS?

gaurul

Aug 11, 2017
Hey guyz
Is it necessary to get your salary in the salary account instead of saving account?

PS: I do have work experience on my father's firm and I do take monthly salary in my saving account from the firm's name (firm's cheque) instead of in the salary account. Will the salary slips and bank statements be affected if the salary is credited every month in savings instead of salary account?
Will this prove that it is a salary from the firm, not a regular money received in my savings account ?

Please help anyone.