+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wes evaluation for Cardiff metropolitan university

aahamed

Nov 27, 2019
Hi @prashanfernando, I also did my MBA at ICBT Colombo. I am currently in the process of assessing my MBA. Please correct me. Below is what i have done so far
1) Created Profile in WES
2) Filled the Application and Made the payment
3) Got the reference number
4) Filled the Academic Records Request form
5) Uploaded the Academic Records Request for to Cardiffmet website and paid teh postal fee and mentioned the WES Address and reference number.

that's all right? i personally don't have to post anything, am i right?

aahamed

Nov 27, 2019
Hi @prashanfernando, I also did my MBA at ICBT Colombo. I am currently in the process of assessing my MBA. Please correct me. Below is what i have done so far
1) Created Profile in WES
2) Filled the Application and Made the payment
3) Got the reference number
4) Filled the Academic Records Request form
5) Emailed the Academic Records Request to Cardiffmet and paid the postal fee and mentioned the WES Address and reference number as the delivery address in Cardiff Met Online Store.

that's all right? i personally don't have to post anything, am i right?

vishpatex

Feb 20, 2020
Hi All,

Is A MBA from Cardiff Metropolitan University after completion of a Btec Level 7 Advanced Professional Diploma in Management Studies from Pearsons assessed as a ''Masters degree'' by WES Canada?

Riz88

Feb 3, 2019
NOC Code......
Hello everyone,
I got my WES report yesterday. My Bachelor's degree from University of Wales Institute Cardiff was given Canadian bachelor's degree equivalency. I also got Canadian master's degree equivalency for my masters from University of Wales Trinity Saint David.

atms90

May 26, 2020
Hello everyone,
I got my WES report yesterday. My Bachelor's degree from University of Wales Institute Cardiff was given Canadian bachelor's degree equivalency. I also got Canadian master's degree equivalency for my masters from University of Wales Trinity Saint David.
Hi Riz ,Congratulations! Are you from SL? At which college you followed your Masters ?

Janakaarm

Oct 26, 2020
My MBA was affiliated with Cardiff Metropolitan University and WES evaluated it as equivalent to a Canadian Masters.
The process is quite straightforward.
Hi Prashan,
Im also planning to do a MBA fro cardiff metropolitan university which offered by ICBT Colombo .
Is it still recognize as a masters qualfication for Canada ?coz i checked with WeS but the university name not appear in the UK uni list.

Please help.

Thank you in advance

Oct 28, 2020
Hey,

Doing MSc In Project Management in Cardiff Met. I have the same issue. The uni name Cardiff Metropolitan University is not appearing in the institute search in WES :( Cardiff University is coming in. But I think that's a separate university.

Can some one help on this query... need to clarify this.....

Thanks In Advance

Oct 28, 2020
Hi Prashan,
Im also planning to do a MBA fro cardiff metropolitan university which offered by ICBT Colombo .
Is it still recognize as a masters qualfication for Canada ?coz i checked with WeS but the university name not appear in the UK uni list.

Please help.

Thank you in advance

Hey,

Doing MSc In Project Management in Cardiff Met. I have the same issue. The uni name Cardiff Metropolitan University is not appearing in the institute search in WES :( Cardiff University is coming in. But I think that's a separate university.

Can some one help on this query... need to clarify this.....

Thanks In Advance

niruhan

Nov 2, 2020
Hi,

Is there anyone who got WES assessment for MSc IT degree from ICBT (Cardiff Metropolitan University degree)?

It is not listed under UK on WES website.

Nov 5, 2020
Hi

All you got to do is go the transcripts request section of Cardiff met website... Fill the relevant details and Attach a scanned copy of the WES transcript request form and pay a small fee to Cardiff met to dispatch the documents to Wes. Make sure to include the address details properly. The process is really fast and Cardiff met sent the documents in just 3 days time.. If you have any concerns feel free to contact me. Hope this helps...
Hi

All you got to do is go the transcripts request section of Cardiff met website... Fill the relevant details and Attach a scanned copy of the WES transcript request form and pay a small fee to Cardiff met to dispatch the documents to Wes. Make sure to include the address details properly. The process is really fast and Cardiff met sent the documents in just 3 days time.. If you have any concerns feel free to contact me. Hope this helps...
Do we need to send a copy of degree certificate along with MBA certificate and transcript? please advise.

Jan 13, 2021
Hi All,

I'm planning to pursue my MBA from cardiff metropolitan university on Sept 21. Does WES evaluate Cardiff Met's MBA to Canadian Masters ?