Med's Done....
14-11-2018
Passport Req..
18-06-2019
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2019
LANDED..........
01-09-2019
I could not find Cardiff metropolitan university in WES recognized institutes list, how did you all select the institute?

I heard WES does not accept degree from University of Wales, how true is this?

I have completed my BBA from UWIC (now Cardiff Metropolitan Uni) and MBA from University of Wales Trinity Saint David (UWTSD) and have the same concern. I am planning to apply for express entry but could not find the name of the university in WES and IQAS does not show any list of recognized institutes. Can anyone help by letting me know if your degree from UWIC and UWTSD was assessed by either WES IQAS? Or did they refuse to complete evaluation from these institutions for not being recognized?
Hi

I did my MBA at Cardiff met university and my Wes outcome turned out positive as equivalent to a Canadian masters degree. In Wes I selected Cardiff University. Hope this helps

Reactions: Riz88

salman2510

Dec 17, 2018
Dhaka
NOC Code......
NOC0124
My first evaluation came as NOT RECOGNISED and today I got this in the mail -

Dear Mr. MUHIT,

Thank you for requesting a second evaluation report by submitting a new application and a payment of 185.00.

We have reviewed the new documents that you have submitted and have determined that they do not reflect additional study beyond what is reflected in the previous evaluation. Therefore, we are returning your documents along with your total payment.

Should you wish to obtain additional copies of your original evaluation report, please go to

https://applications.wes.org/createaccount/login/login/ to order online.

salman2510

Dec 17, 2018
Dhaka
NOC Code......
NOC0124
I have the same qualification. WES accepted my certificate and transcript from Cardiff Metropolitan University and currently my credentials are being assessed by WES.
You need to open account with WES and pay fees. Make sure you write Cardiff Metropolitan University as your educational institute Not LSC. Then send copy of your CERTIFICATE to wes, then contact CMU for sending your transcript directly. I had contacted with them for transcript, below I have given you the reply they have given me. For postage payment form you need to email them. I've sent email to verificationofawards@cardiffmet.ac.uk and got the following reply.

Thank you for your email. We can verify and send off your Cardiff Metropolitan certificate and transcript, but we cannot verify any documents issued by LSC. I have outlined the WES application process below:

To complete the WES request you need to complete these next steps:

1. Complete the form ‘postage payment’ attached to this email.
  2. Email the following to Izone- izone@cardiffmet.ac.uk
- postage payment form

- the WES request form (found on the WES website)

- a copy of your degree certificate

- a copy of your degree transcript

Wait 24 hours and telephone the izone 02920 20 5600 to make a payment for WES postage.
Izone will send the documents to us and we will verify the documentation and post them.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require further information.

Kind regards,

Rachel

Rachel Bedwell
Assistant Registry Officer/ Swyddog Cynorthwyol y Gofrestrfa
Academic Registry/ Y Cofrestrfa Academaidd
Llandaff Campus/Campws Llandaf
Western Avenue/Rhodfa'r Gorllewin
Cardiff/Caerdydd
CF5 2YB
Web/Gwe: www.cardiffmet.ac.uk

Once you call IZone and pay the payment, they will send the transcript to WES pretty quickly. Its easy and quick, don't worry.

Hope it helps, Good Luck!

I did my second evaluation and this is what I got from WES!! My first evaluation came as NOT RECOGNISED and this one as well! Guess WES doesn’t recognise my BA HONORS and my MBA which I did from LSC.

Dear Mr. MUHIT,

Thank you for requesting a second evaluation report by submitting a new application and a payment of 185.00.

We have reviewed the new documents that you have submitted and have determined that they do not reflect additional study beyond what is reflected in the previous evaluation. Therefore, we are returning your documents along with your total payment.

Should you wish to obtain additional copies of your original evaluation report, please go to

Soulman

Sep 18, 2015
I could not find Cardiff metropolitan university in WES recognized institutes list, how did you all select the institute?

I heard WES does not accept degree from University of Wales, how true is this?

I have completed my BBA from UWIC (now Cardiff Metropolitan Uni) and MBA from University of Wales Trinity Saint David (UWTSD) and have the same concern. I am planning to apply for express entry but could not find the name of the university in WES and IQAS does not show any list of recognized institutes. Can anyone help by letting me know if your degree from UWIC and UWTSD was assessed by either WES IQAS? Or did they refuse to complete evaluation from these institutions for not being recognized?
hello , do you mind telling me whether you got a positive response from WES or not?

Soulman

Sep 18, 2015
I have the same qualification. WES accepted my certificate and transcript from Cardiff Metropolitan University and currently my credentials are being assessed by WES.
You need to open account with WES and pay fees. Make sure you write Cardiff Metropolitan University as your educational institute Not LSC. Then send copy of your CERTIFICATE to wes, then contact CMU for sending your transcript directly. I had contacted with them for transcript, below I have given you the reply they have given me. For postage payment form you need to email them. I've sent email to verificationofawards@cardiffmet.ac.uk and got the following reply.

Thank you for your email. We can verify and send off your Cardiff Metropolitan certificate and transcript, but we cannot verify any documents issued by LSC. I have outlined the WES application process below:

To complete the WES request you need to complete these next steps:

1. Complete the form ‘postage payment’ attached to this email.
  2. Email the following to Izone- izone@cardiffmet.ac.uk
- postage payment form

- the WES request form (found on the WES website)

- a copy of your degree certificate

- a copy of your degree transcript

Wait 24 hours and telephone the izone 02920 20 5600 to make a payment for WES postage.
Izone will send the documents to us and we will verify the documentation and post them.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require further information.

Kind regards,

Rachel

Rachel Bedwell
Assistant Registry Officer/ Swyddog Cynorthwyol y Gofrestrfa
Cardiff/Caerdydd
CF5 2YB

Once you call IZone and pay the payment, they will send the transcript to WES pretty quickly. Its easy and quick, don't worry.

Hope it helps, Good Luck!
Does anybody have any idea about the following process?

Thank you for your email.

Before you send documents, you must submit an application and receive a WES reference number.

You must include your WES reference number on all envelopes and correspondence.

To complete your WES request please follow the link below:

https://estore.cardiffmet.ac.uk/product-catalogue/academic-registry/official-documents-and-letters/registry-orders

If you do not have a copy of your transcript please select the ‘duplicate transcript’ option.

If you have a copy of your transcript, please opt to have your documents ‘authenticated’.

It will normally take up to 3 weeks to process your request once payment has been processed. (This does not include the delivery period).

Please be aware that we cannot accept any documentation that has not been issued by Cardiff Metropolitan University. Transcripts issued by LSC would need to be sent to WES by LSC.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any further information.

Kind regards

Rachel Bedwell

Assistant Registry Officer / Swyddog Cynorthwyol y Gofrestrfa
Cardiff/Caerdydd
CF5 2YB

P Jayasinghe

Mar 6, 2019
My MBA was affiliated with Cardiff Metropolitan University and WES evaluated it as equivalent to a Canadian Masters.
The process is quite straightforward.
Hi Prashan,

My MBA is from Cardiff Metropolitan but my post graduate diploma is from LSC. Should I send transcripts for both? Also, did you follow your MBA in Colombo? Was it from British School of Commerce? I did mine there so just wanted to check,
Thanks!

prashanfernando

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-12-2018
AOR Received.
18-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-11-2018
Passport Req..
18-06-2019
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2019
LANDED..........
01-09-2019
Hi Prashan,

My MBA is from Cardiff Metropolitan but my post graduate diploma is from LSC. Should I send transcripts for both? Also, did you follow your MBA in Colombo? Was it from British School of Commerce? I did mine there so just wanted to check,
Thanks!
If you plan on getting both credentials assessed you should send both transcripts. I followed my MBA at ICBT Campus Colombo.
Cardiff Met MBA evaluation is not going to be an issue with WES as long as you have been awarded and WES have received all the relevant documents in order. Hope this helps!!!

P Jayasinghe

Mar 6, 2019
If you plan on getting both credentials assessed you should send both transcripts. I followed my MBA at ICBT Campus Colombo.
Cardiff Met MBA evaluation is not going to be an issue with WES as long as you have been awarded and WES have received all the relevant documents in order. Hope this helps!!!
Super! thank you so much for the helpful response :)

P Jayasinghe

Mar 6, 2019
Super! thank you so much for the helpful response :)
Hi Prashan!

Just want to check. Did you apply for express entry through an agent or did you apply on your own?

prashanfernando

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-12-2018
AOR Received.
18-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-11-2018
Passport Req..
18-06-2019
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2019
LANDED..........
01-09-2019
Hi Prashan!

Just want to check. Did you apply for express entry through an agent or did you apply on your own?
Hi...

I applied on my own. The express entry process is quite straightforward.
This forum itself gives plenty of insight for an applicant to get on board the express entry program without going for a consultant.

Reactions: P Jayasinghe

P Jayasinghe

Mar 6, 2019
Hi...

I applied on my own. The express entry process is quite straightforward.
This forum itself gives plenty of insight for an applicant to get on board the express entry program without going for a consultant.
Thanks Prashan!

Thought of applying on my own too. Just that everyone I know had gone through an agent so wanted to find someone who had applied on their own and received PR. Did you get yours or are you waiting for it?

P Jayasinghe

Mar 6, 2019
I did my second evaluation and this is what I got from WES!! My first evaluation came as NOT RECOGNISED and this one as well! Guess WES doesn’t recognise my BA HONORS and my MBA which I did from LSC.

Dear Mr. MUHIT,

Hi!

Did you do your postgraduate diploma from LSC and MBA from Cardiff Met?

prashanfernando

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-12-2018
AOR Received.
18-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-11-2018
Passport Req..
18-06-2019
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2019
LANDED..........
01-09-2019
Thanks Prashan!

Thought of applying on my own too. Just that everyone I know had gone through an agent so wanted to find someone who had applied on their own and received PR. Did you get yours or are you waiting for it?
I'm awaiting my final decision as of now. Passed medicals and submitted biometrics. Submitted application on 18th December 2018
I'd only recommend an agent if your case is complicated and you are afraid of taking a risk of filling up the information by yourself.
The decision is all yours though...
I wish you all the best with your road to the express entry journey. If you have any questions let me know and I will try my best to assist you in whatever way I can.

P Jayasinghe

Mar 6, 2019
I'm awaiting my final decision as of now. Passed medicals and submitted biometrics. Submitted application on 18th December 2018
I'd only recommend an agent if your case is complicated and you are afraid of taking a risk of filling up the information by yourself.
The decision is all yours though...
I wish you all the best with your road to the express entry journey. If you have any questions let me know and I will try my best to assist you in whatever way I can.
Thank you Prashan! You’ve been extremely helpful! I think I should be able to manage on my own too!