+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wes evaluation for Cardiff metropolitan university

P Jayasinghe

Mar 6, 2019
I did my second evaluation and this is what I got from WES!! My first evaluation came as NOT RECOGNISED and this one as well! Guess WES doesn’t recognise my BA HONORS and my MBA which I did from LSC.

Dear Mr. MUHIT,

Thank you for requesting a second evaluation report by submitting a new application and a payment of 185.00.

We have reviewed the new documents that you have submitted and have determined that they do not reflect additional study beyond what is reflected in the previous evaluation. Therefore, we are returning your documents along with your total payment.

Should you wish to obtain additional copies of your original evaluation report, please go to

https://applications.wes.org/createaccount/login/login/ to order online.
Can I know what documents you sent? Transcripts from both LSC and Cardiff Met?

P Jayasinghe

Mar 6, 2019
I'm awaiting my final decision as of now. Passed medicals and submitted biometrics. Submitted application on 18th December 2018
I'd only recommend an agent if your case is complicated and you are afraid of taking a risk of filling up the information by yourself.
The decision is all yours though...
I wish you all the best with your road to the express entry journey. If you have any questions let me know and I will try my best to assist you in whatever way I can.
Hi Prashan!

Hope you got your visa by now :) I have a small query- While completing the EE profile, under Education history, what did you put as the country of study for you MBA? Should it be Sri Lanka? Also should the name of school/institution be Cardiff Metropolitan or BSC Colombo?

prashanfernando

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-12-2018
AOR Received.
18-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-11-2018
Passport Req..
18-06-2019
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2019
LANDED..........
01-09-2019
Hi Prashan!

Hope you got your visa by now :) I have a small query- While completing the EE profile, under Education history, what did you put as the country of study for you MBA? Should it be Sri Lanka? Also should the name of school/institution be Cardiff Metropolitan or BSC Colombo?
Hi

I received my visa on the 25th of July 2019 and will be landing on the 1st of September
Based on your query, I recommend you fill your country of Education as United Kingdom if this is the procedure you followed while preparing your ECA. Your higher education will be cross verified with your ECA report.

P Jayasinghe

Mar 6, 2019
Hi

I received my visa on the 25th of July 2019 and will be landing on the 1st of September
Based on your query, I recommend you fill your country of Education as United Kingdom if this is the procedure you followed while preparing your ECA. Your higher education will be cross verified with your ECA report.
Congratulations! I just wanted to check with you since you had the same MBA from Cardiff Met. I got the qualification as a masters from UK in my WES report but was not too sure about the country of study since it was external and I studied in Sri Lanka. So I guess even you put country of education as UK although you followed the MBA here

prashanfernando

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-12-2018
AOR Received.
18-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-11-2018
Passport Req..
18-06-2019
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2019
LANDED..........
01-09-2019
Congratulations! I just wanted to check with you since you had the same MBA from Cardiff Met. I got the qualification as a masters from UK in my WES report but was not too sure about the country of study since it was external and I studied in Sri Lanka. So I guess even you put country of education as UK although you followed the MBA here
That's right, I mentioned country of education as UK. I did my MBA at ICBT Campus Colombo. As long as your ECA mentions the Canadian equivalency you are good to go!!!

Abdul898

Aug 23, 2019
Hi Prashan!

Hi,

Did you send both Cardiff Met and LSC transcripts? Have you received a response?

yeanme

Sep 5, 2019
I have completed BA Hons (Business Studies) from LSC Dhaka Campus. I don't have Masters or MBA.
Can some please suggest me how to proceed with ECA? I'm really confused.
Its a 2yrs program, so should I mention LSC or Cardiff Met?
I went thorough the post and got realised WES doesn't recongnise LSC.
It would be a great help if you guys please help me. Thanks in advance...

pramod1983

Sep 29, 2019
My MBA was affiliated with Cardiff Metropolitan University and WES evaluated it as equivalent to a Canadian Masters.
The process is quite straightforward.
Prashan,
I also did the MBA from Cardiff Metropolitan UK delivered in BSC Colombo. The pathway programme was PGD by LSC Which they have a seperate transcript issed by LSC not by Cardiff. When I send documents to WES, do I need to send the PGD details from LSC also ?

A H Shafi

Oct 16, 2019
Prashan,
I also did the MBA from Cardiff Metropolitan UK delivered in BSC Colombo. The pathway programme was PGD by LSC Which they have a seperate transcript issed by LSC not by Cardiff. When I send documents to WES, do I need to send the PGD details from LSC also ?
Dear Prashan,

I also have the same issue. I had completed my MBA from Cardiff Met at LSC, Dhaka Campus. I have two transcript, one from LSC and other from Cardiff Met. Should I send both to WES?? Please reply at your earliest convenient time. Thanks. Shafi

Shenya

Oct 24, 2019
Hi

I did my MBA at Cardiff met university and my Wes outcome turned out positive as equivalent to a Canadian masters degree. In Wes I selected Cardiff University. Hope this helps
Hi

I did my MBA at Cardiff met university and my Wes outcome turned out positive as equivalent to a Canadian masters degree. In Wes I selected Cardiff University. Hope this helps
I did the mba of cardiff metropolitan.university at icbt colombo.can i please know which country i should give as country of education and what should be selected as type.of institution

prashanfernando

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-12-2018
AOR Received.
18-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-11-2018
Passport Req..
18-06-2019
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2019
LANDED..........
01-09-2019
I did the mba of cardiff metropolitan.university at icbt colombo.can i please know which country i should give as country of education and what should be selected as type.of institution
Country of education needs to be United Kingdom

anaskt2008

Nov 17, 2019
hello brother,
Did anyone here recieve the certificate from WES evaluations from Cardiff MetropolitanUniversity