+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wes evaluation for Cardiff metropolitan university

Khang/123

Jan 2, 2018
hi everyone one. Can someone tell me if anyone was successful in getting Wes evaluation for Cardiff metropolitan university. I completed my MBA in 2008. This university was under university of wales but then Cardiff metropolitan separated from university of wales. Wes provisional evaluation shows university of wales mba as masters equivalent to Canadian masters but Cardiff metropolitan is not in the list I am confused someone people say Wes does not evaluate degrees from university of wales or Cardiff metropolitan. I studied in London in London school of commerce which is recognised and still operating under Cardiff metropolitan university. Plz kindly help.

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
hi everyone one. Can someone tell me if anyone was successful in getting Wes evaluation for Cardiff metropolitan university. I completed my MBA in 2008. This university was under university of wales but then Cardiff metropolitan separated from university of wales. Wes provisional evaluation shows university of wales mba as masters equivalent to Canadian masters but Cardiff metropolitan is not in the list I am confused someone people say Wes does not evaluate degrees from university of wales or Cardiff metropolitan. I studied in London in London school of commerce which is recognised and still operating under Cardiff metropolitan university. Plz kindly help.
I have the same qualification. WES accepted my certificate and transcript from Cardiff Metropolitan University and currently my credentials are being assessed by WES.
You need to open account with WES and pay fees. Make sure you write Cardiff Metropolitan University as your educational institute Not LSC. Then send copy of your CERTIFICATE to wes, then contact CMU for sending your transcript directly. I had contacted with them for transcript, below I have given you the reply they have given me. For postage payment form you need to email them. I've sent email to verificationofawards@cardiffmet.ac.uk and got the following reply.

Thank you for your email. We can verify and send off your Cardiff Metropolitan certificate and transcript, but we cannot verify any documents issued by LSC. I have outlined the WES application process below:

To complete the WES request you need to complete these next steps:

1. Complete the form ‘postage payment’ attached to this email.
  2. Email the following to Izone- izone@cardiffmet.ac.uk
- postage payment form

- the WES request form (found on the WES website)

- a copy of your degree certificate

- a copy of your degree transcript

Wait 24 hours and telephone the izone 02920 20 5600 to make a payment for WES postage.
Izone will send the documents to us and we will verify the documentation and post them.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require further information.

Kind regards,

Rachel

Rachel Bedwell
Assistant Registry Officer/ Swyddog Cynorthwyol y Gofrestrfa
Academic Registry/ Y Cofrestrfa Academaidd
Llandaff Campus/Campws Llandaf
Western Avenue/Rhodfa'r Gorllewin
Cardiff/Caerdydd
CF5 2YB
Web/Gwe: www.cardiffmet.ac.uk

Once you call IZone and pay the payment, they will send the transcript to WES pretty quickly. Its easy and quick, don't worry.

Hope it helps, Good Luck!

Khang/123

Jan 2, 2018
Thank you so much for all the details. I have been in a lot of stress for the past few days. I hope it gets assessed as masters equivalent to Canada. Once again thanks for such a detailed reply I really appreciate it. All the best

labisi18

Mar 9, 2018
This is really helpful as I’m also an alumni of LSC and was confused. Would like to confirm if you need to send your certificate to Wes as I only saw the request for transcript when registering? Thanks

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
This is really helpful as I’m also an alumni of LSC and was confused. Would like to confirm if you need to send your certificate to Wes as I only saw the request for transcript when registering? Thanks
Ofcourse you need to send copy of your certificate (Do not send original) by yourself to WES. It is clearly written in "documents required" page in your WES account. Request form for transcript is for your educational institute. CMU will send varified transcript directly to WES. You need to email CMU the above mentioned documents which includes scan copies of both of your certificate and transcript. Once you make the payment they will send the transcript to wes within a day.

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2018
Having the same problem graduated from UWIC IN 2009 and the college was LSC LONDON. Now UWIC HAS CHANGED TO CARDIFF METROPOLITAN UNIVERSITY. So are you saying that our certificates and transcripts which was issued by UWIC WILL BE ATTESTED BY CMU AND SEND TO WES. THANKS IN ADVANCE
I have the same qualification. WES accepted my certificate and transcript from Cardiff Metropolitan University and currently my credentials are being assessed by WES.
You need to open account with WES and pay fees. Make sure you write Cardiff Metropolitan University as your educational institute Not LSC. Then send copy of your CERTIFICATE to wes, then contact CMU for sending your transcript directly. I had contacted with them for transcript, below I have given you the reply they have given me. For postage payment form you need to email them. I've sent email to verificationofawards@cardiffmet.ac.uk and got the following reply.

Thank you for your email. We can verify and send off your Cardiff Metropolitan certificate and transcript, but we cannot verify any documents issued by LSC. I have outlined the WES application process below:

To complete the WES request you need to complete these next steps:

1. Complete the form ‘postage payment’ attached to this email.
  2. Email the following to Izone- izone@cardiffmet.ac.uk
- postage payment form

- the WES request form (found on the WES website)

- a copy of your degree certificate

- a copy of your degree transcript

Wait 24 hours and telephone the izone 02920 20 5600 to make a payment for WES postage.
Izone will send the documents to us and we will verify the documentation and post them.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require further information.

Kind regards,

Rachel

Rachel Bedwell
Assistant Registry Officer/ Swyddog Cynorthwyol y Gofrestrfa
Academic Registry/ Y Cofrestrfa Academaidd
Llandaff Campus/Campws Llandaf
Western Avenue/Rhodfa'r Gorllewin
Cardiff/Caerdydd
CF5 2YB
Web/Gwe: www.cardiffmet.ac.uk

Once you call IZone and pay the payment, they will send the transcript to WES pretty quickly. Its easy and quick, don't worry.

Hope it helps, Good Luck!

FMT

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Yes
Having the same problem graduated from UWIC IN 2009 and the college was LSC LONDON. Now UWIC HAS CHANGED TO CARDIFF METROPOLITAN UNIVERSITY. So are you saying that our certificates and transcripts which was issued by UWIC WILL BE ATTESTED BY CMU AND SEND TO WES. THANKS IN ADVANCE
Yes it will be attested and sent to wes by Cardiff Metropolitan University. I had my UWIC MBA masters done sometimes last year and it was assessed and equivalent to masters in canada.

Mar 24, 2018
Yes

Yes it will be attested and sent to wes by Cardiff Metropolitan University. I had my UWIC MBA masters done sometimes last year and it was assessed and equivalent to masters in canada.
Thanks a lot my friend I am Just starting the proces. What all documents did u (cmu)send to Wes was it just the marksheet from UWIC and the MBA certificate

FMT

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Thanks a lot my friend I am Just starting the proces. What all documents did u (cmu)send to Wes was it just the marksheet from UWIC and the MBA certificate
Your transcript will be sent to WES by CMU but you are to send a copy of your certificate to wes yourself. Remember do not send your original certificate as it will not be returned to you. Make a coloured copy and send. WES will verify it fro the uni and it will be evaluated.

All the best

Mar 24, 2018
T
Your transcript will be sent to WES by CMU but you are to send a copy of your certificate to wes yourself. Remember do not send your original certificate as it will not be returned to you. Make a coloured copy and send. WES will verify it fro the uni and it will be evaluated.

All the best[/QUOT thanks a lot mate if u don’t mind please reply to my queries when I start the process

Asel2018

Mar 21, 2018
Hi All,
Please help me ...
I also graduated from the same university (Cardiff Metropolitan University). But i have studied in Malaysia, 2 years i have taken lessons from WIC in Malaysia, but my final year transcript and diploma is from Cardiff Metropolitan University. Should i also send my transcripts for first 2 years which are issued from WIC? Or transcript and diploma from Cardiff will be enough?Also i have noticed that now Cardiff can directly send documents online through Gradintel.

Mar 24, 2018

All the best

Mar 24, 2018
Should we send a scanned copy of transcript to cmu because I just checked my transcript which I received from UWIC it says student transcript but in that it just shows the title the credits scored and award given it doesn’t show individual marks scored for the subjects will that be a problem

Mar 24, 2018
I have received only 2 documents from UWIC one is the student transcript and the other one is the degree certificate( the one which is written in welsh) the marks obtained in east module is not given in the transcript it’s only shown in the one given from LSC. Was yours also like that because in the transcript that has to be attested by CMU and send to Wes should have the details about the marks scored in each module

Himanshu@76453

Aug 6, 2018
Hello need your urgent assistance.
My score is low and i was planning for 1 year pg course. From cardiff metropolitan University there is one year distance mba program for which i will get the mba certificate.
Will i get 135 points or 128 points?
From the above chain i believe the cardiff metropolitan university is accepted by wes.

Regards