+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wes evaluation for Cardiff metropolitan university

syahska

Star Member
May 13, 2016
Hello. I have already got my PR from Canada, however, I post this query on behalf of my friend who is planning to apply for his Canadian PR. He has completed his 1 year MBA from Coventry University, UK however this doesnt show up on the WES list. How would i know if his college is accepted by WES / other institutions and will this be considered a masters equivalent.

prashanfernando

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-12-2018
AOR Received.
18-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-11-2018
Passport Req..
18-06-2019
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2019
LANDED..........
01-09-2019
My MBA was affiliated with Cardiff Metropolitan University and WES evaluated it as equivalent to a Canadian Masters.
The process is quite straightforward.

ousiruon

Sep 23, 2018
Hi guys,

I have some questions with the hope to find some answers, please.

I have completed my bachelor with LSC London in 2013 (An affiliated School with Cardiff Metropolitan University at that time).

Currently I'am trying to evaluate my Bachelor with WES but not sure what transcripts, I should provide them with, knowing that I have LSC transcripts with the title "Advanced Diploma in IT and E-commerce, leading to a Bachelor of Science in Computing" where 14 subjects with their grades are cited, and I also have one Cardiff Metropolitan University transcript where another 5 subjects are cited with their grades.

P.S. The bachelor certificate does not refer at all to LSC London
P.S.2 I have a master certificate from Kent University.

Thanks a lot in advance!

prashanfernando

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-12-2018
AOR Received.
18-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-11-2018
Passport Req..
18-06-2019
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2019
LANDED..........
01-09-2019
Yes, there is a transcript request section and once you make the payment, Cardiff Met sends these documents to WES

Erandi20

Nov 29, 2018
Hello prashan! I have already created an accoubt in WES. Can you kindly help me to do the credential evaluation of Cardiff Matropolitan University MBA? Is there any online form to be filled and submitted? Or is it just a mail and the payment which should be done?
Thanks in advance.

prashanfernando

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-12-2018
AOR Received.
18-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-11-2018
Passport Req..
18-06-2019
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2019
LANDED..........
01-09-2019
Hello prashan! I have already created an accoubt in WES. Can you kindly help me to do the credential evaluation of Cardiff Matropolitan University MBA? Is there any online form to be filled and submitted? Or is it just a mail and the payment which should be done?
Thanks in advance.
Hi

All you got to do is go the transcripts request section of Cardiff met website... Fill the relevant details and Attach a scanned copy of the WES transcript request form and pay a small fee to Cardiff met to dispatch the documents to Wes. Make sure to include the address details properly. The process is really fast and Cardiff met sent the documents in just 3 days time.. If you have any concerns feel free to contact me. Hope this helps...

Reactions: samantha.janaka

Nikhil88

Nov 21, 2018
Hello need your urgent assistance.
My score is low and i was planning for 1 year pg course. From cardiff metropolitan University there is one year distance mba program for which i will get the mba certificate.
Will i get 135 points or 128 points?
From the above chain i believe the cardiff metropolitan university is accepted by wes.

Regards
Have you enrolled for the above program

Erandi20

Nov 29, 2018
Hi

All you got to do is go the transcripts request section of Cardiff met website... Fill the relevant details and Attach a scanned copy of the WES transcript request form and pay a small fee to Cardiff met to dispatch the documents to Wes. Make sure to include the address details properly. The process is really fast and Cardiff met sent the documents in just 3 days time.. If you have any concerns feel free to contact me. Hope this helps...

Erandi20

Nov 29, 2018
My MBA was affiliated with Cardiff Metropolitan University and WES evaluated it as equivalent to a Canadian Masters.
The process is quite straightforward.
Hi!
Q1: When requesting for transcript fro Cardiff Uni, do i have to mention the delivery address of WES?
Q2: Will the WES send the credential evalualtion report directly to the address which i have mentioned in the WES account? Or is it just a mail they are sending?

Erandi20

Nov 29, 2018
Hi!
I have got some problems regarding submission of financial proof.
Q1: I have i obtained a housing loan from a bank. But i don't think i can pay it off by the time i apply for this. Will it be a problem?
Q2: Is it a must to have the required amount of money in one account? For an example, what if i have multiple FDs that fullfill the required amount?

salman2510

Dec 17, 2018
Dhaka
NOC Code......
NOC0124
I have opened an account in WES, my BA Hons in Business studies (2 year program) and mba (1 year program) are both from UWIC which is now Cardiff Metropolitan University, I did it from LSC London.

will WES recognise my degrees?

I already asked the University to send the certificates and transcripts. It costs £12 to get validation.

Do I need to send a scanned photocopy certificates and transcripts from my end as well?

I’m from Bangladesh and I’m planning on immigrating to Canada through express entry and Quebec.

My points with IELTS Listening 8, Reading 6, writing 6.5 and speaking 8.5, OVERALL - 7.5, came to 336 including my uncle’s 5 points and 6 years work experience.

My lawyer told me I needed to get 7, 7, 7, 8 in IELTS, then my points total will be 438 and I might have a chance to get an ITA. Need to get my spouse’s ECA done as well, she’s a bachelors degree holder in HR, and will add 2 more points.

CAN ANYONE SHED SOME LIGHT ON MY INQUIRIES? Would help me a lot

Riz88

Feb 3, 2019
NOC Code......
I could not find Cardiff metropolitan university in WES recognized institutes list, how did you all select the institute?

I heard WES does not accept degree from University of Wales, how true is this?

I have completed my BBA from UWIC (now Cardiff Metropolitan Uni) and MBA from University of Wales Trinity Saint David (UWTSD) and have the same concern. I am planning to apply for express entry but could not find the name of the university in WES and IQAS does not show any list of recognized institutes. Can anyone help by letting me know if your degree from UWIC and UWTSD was assessed by either WES IQAS? Or did they refuse to complete evaluation from these institutions for not being recognized?