+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Evaluation Documents - Multiple universities

jupef

Oct 1, 2016
Thanks Stanlee

Just to reconfirm:

Along with sealed university transcripts, is it ok if I just send xerox of degree (without any stamp)?

I am not planning to stamp the copy of degree because the universities are already providing sealed, stamped transcripts. Will this be sufficient?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
jupef said:
Thanks Stanlee

Just to reconfirm:

Along with sealed university transcripts, is it ok if I just send xerox of degree (without any stamp)?

I am not planning to stamp the copy of degree because the universities are already providing sealed, stamped transcripts. Will this be sufficient?
Yes, in fact that's what the requirement states, to send a legible copy of degree certificate along with the transcripts in a sealed envelope.

joohi

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, like I mentioned... we had got the degrees verified just to be on the safer side, the WES does not mention any requirement for the same. All you need is a legible copy of your degree.

Ajujuju

Jul 30, 2016
Hello,

I have a few concerns with Wes evaluations.

In Nigeria WES keeps evaluating Law degrees as a bachelors instead of a professional course. Please has anyone been able to successfull y complete their EE immigration with wes law degree evaluation? Would the Visa officers automatically accept it as a professional degree since its listed on the professional degrees list.?

Thanks.

IMTS

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
My university mentioned they put both things (copy of degree and grades certificate) in the same sealed envelope as well as the translations, so that I dont have to send separate packages for the copy of the diploma and the qualifications

abhi85

Nov 16, 2016
Dear All,

How long it takes for WES to ask payment from time they receive the transcripts. My and my spouse document were delivered by Courier co on 9th Nov and it's about a week now and I havent heard anything from WES.

Below is how the current status looks like.

. Service Order Date Status Amount Paid Balance Due
Evaluation - Document by Document (Initial Application) August 9, 2016 Waiting for required documents

$0.00 $322.05

kenyk

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016
Dear members,

Received my spouse s WES report. As per the report my wife has two bachelor's degree. While updating the profile should i put bachelor's degree for the course of study of two or more degrees and certificate option.

Appreciate if anyone could advise.

Regards,
kenyk

lohi

Jan 2, 2024
For WES evaluation Canada, husband and wife with Masters and Bsc. Can both credential be evaluated as a family and used for one express entry ? And what is the cost for adding husband credentials?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
For WES evaluation Canada, husband and wife with Masters and Bsc. Can both credential be evaluated as a family and used for one express entry ? And what is the cost for adding husband credentials?
No. Both have to create a separate WES account and pay fees separately to get assessment. Also have to pay fees separately to the Uni to send docs to WES directly.