+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Evaluation Documents - Multiple universities

jupef

Oct 1, 2016
Hello,

We (me and my spouse) are starting with the WES Evaluation. While I almost understood the process, I have few queries. Thought of discussing it here.

My qualification:
Graduation : 3 years : University will give me the transcripts in sealed envelop. I will have to send them to WES.
Post - Graduation : 4 years : University will directly send the transcripts to WES.

Spouse's qualification:
Graduation : 4 years : University will give us the transcripts in sealed envelop. We will have to send them to WES.

So finally when I send the the documents to WES, I will have to include:
1) My sealed graduation transcript envelop
2) My spouse's sealed graduation transcript envelop
3) Xerox of my graduation degree
4) Xerox of my post graduation degree
5) Xerox of my spouse's graduation degree

(Queries begin down below)

Is that all? Do I have to add anything else? (10th / 12th marksheets)??

Also, I will send one package from my end with above mentioned stuff. My PG university sends another package. I know we mention the WES reference number. But will both of them reach on same time. I am so confused about the packages and how to include what and where!!

Also finally, Do I just have to send original sealed transcripts and xerox of degree. Does the xerox need stamping or something of that sort.

Please guide!! Thank you :)

nidakh

Mar 8, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
10th Jan 2021
AOR Received.
10th March 2021
Interview........
Test Completed: Jun 25th 2021
jupef said:
Hello,

We (me and my spouse) are starting with the WES Evaluation. While I almost understood the process, I have few queries. Thought of discussing it here.

My qualification:
Graduation : 3 years : University will give me the transcripts in sealed envelop. I will have to send them to WES.
Post - Graduation : 4 years : University will directly send the transcripts to WES.

Spouse's qualification:
Graduation : 4 years : University will give us the transcripts in sealed envelop. We will have to send them to WES.

So finally when I send the the documents to WES, I will have to include:
1) My sealed graduation transcript envelop
2) My spouse's sealed graduation transcript envelop
3) Xerox of my graduation degree
4) Xerox of my post graduation degree
5) Xerox of my spouse's graduation degree
I guess you must know it already but to clarify you will have to create two different WES Accounts, one for yourself and one for your spouse. Each one of you will get a separate reference number and I would prefer sending them in seperate envelopes each

(Queries begin down below)

Is that all? Do I have to add anything else? (10th / 12th marksheets)?
No not required

Also, I will send one package from my end with above mentioned stuff. My PG university sends another package. I know we mention the WES reference number. But will both of them reach on same time. I am so confused about the packages and how to include what and where!!
You will have to create the WES acoount first and WES will wait until it recives all documents mentioned on you online application before it starts the evaluation, whether you or the university sends it

Also finally, Do I just have to send original sealed transcripts and xerox of degree. Does the xerox need stamping or something of that sort.
That is it, No stamping required

Please guide!! Thank you :)

joohi

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Me and my husband recently sent our documents to WES for the ECA. These were the steps which we followed

1. We both created different accounts on WES website. We were each given a reference number.
2. We got our transcripts from our respective universities in a sealed and stamped envelope.
3. We sent our documents in two different envelopes with the reference number mentioned on each envelope. (I have a Bachelors and Masters degree, so my envelope contained two sealed envelopes in it)
4. Both our couriers reached WES on the same day, in about 1 week's time

Although my husband's ECA report has been completed, I am still waiting for mine :)

Reactions: kartheek89

jupef

Oct 1, 2016
Cool thanks joohi.

Apart from the transcripts, what are the other documents you sent?

Also, what is the difference of making two different WES accounts vs same WES accounts for both?

rosi

Jul 23, 2014
Hello all, can anybody tell me if
we have to send legible copies of certificate degree or the original copy?!
Thank you in advance.

rosi

Jul 23, 2014
Thanks a lot :).

Also, I have another questions which is not related to WES Evaluation Documents but maybe any of you will be able to answer my questions.
When does the Express Entry begins and end?! I mean how much time do we have to make Express Entry? From January till........

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
rosi said:
Thanks a lot :).

Also, I have another questions which is not related to WES Evaluation Documents but maybe any of you will be able to answer my questions.
When does the Express Entry begins and end?! I mean how much time do we have to make Express Entry? From January till........
Express Entry profile will be valid for 12 months; if you are not invited to apply for permanent residence in between, then your profile will expire on completion of 12 months. Once your profile expires, you will have to create a new profile and enter the pool again.

FAQs related to Express Entry - Check this link for answers to most of your questions http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/questions-answers-by-topic.asp?top=29

rosi

Jul 23, 2014
Thank you Stanlee,
Very useful information but my question was: When can I submit an online Express Entry?! I mean....if I want to submit my Express Entry and create my Profile NOW in this moment, is it possible?! Or I have to wait January 2017?! Just wondering.... ::)

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
rosi said:
Thank you Stanlee,
Very useful information but my question was: When can I submit an online Express Entry?! I mean....if I want to submit my Express Entry and create my Profile NOW in this moment, is it possible?! Or I have to wait January 2017?! Just wondering.... ::)
If you have ECA and IELTS ready, you can create it now.

rosi

Jul 23, 2014
Hmm....I see... but nope, not ready yet.
Thanks again for your quick replies. Very helpful. :)

joohi

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Jupef -

1. Apart from our transcripts, we also sent a copy of our degree certificates. We got that copy of the degree certificate verified from our university (Although this requirement was not mentioned on the WES website, we wanted to be on the safer side). I put my degree as well as my transcript in a single sealed envelope.

2. WES will not evaluate the documents of two different individuals through a single WES account. Each individual who wants his/her ECA should have a unique WES reference number, which you will get only if you have two different accounts. This also means that you have to pay the WES fees for both of you.

jupef

Oct 1, 2016
Thanks joohi. This information helps :)

I am planning to have sealed transcripts and simple xerox of degree. I will put it all in an envelope and send it to WES with reference number.

I didn't know WES doesn't accept evaluation of both applicants in same WES account. I thought we have to get the primary and dependent applicant evaluated together.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
jupef said:
Thanks joohi. This information helps :)

I am planning to have sealed transcripts and simple xerox of degree. I will put it all in an envelope and send it to WES with reference number.

I didn't know WES doesn't accept evaluation of both applicants in same WES account. I thought we have to get the primary and dependent applicant evaluated together.
Eventhough you have to create individual WES accounts for both primary applicant and dependent, you can still send the documents as a single.courier but ensure to mention both reference numbers on the master envelope. Also for individual envelopes you can mention the respective reference number.