+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES-equivalent for INDIAN DIPLOMA- 3 years

Sep 29, 2020
Hi Preet,

I have done 10th and then 3 years diploma in civil engg and then b.tech in electronics.

From ECA-
Canada equivalence of diploma is considered as-
@@Seconday school diploma and diploma (2 years)
Canada equivalence of btech is considered as-
@@Bachelors (4 years)

Kindly help me with the query: that am i eligible for " two or more degrees, diploma and certificate, one must be of >= 3 years" ?
I googled it but this query is still unanswered. Your help will be highly appreciated.
Hi, For the above scenario - Seconday school diploma and diploma (2 years)

What to be selected when filling express entry profile in below drop downs

1. Level of Education
2. Level of Education (Canadian Equivalent)

Sep 29, 2020
Friends,

I am filling the express entry profile.

As per WES evaluation, my 3 years diploma done in India equivalent to Secondary school diploma and diploma (2 years)

What to be selected when filling express entry profile in below drop downs

1. Level of Education
2. Level of Education (Canadian Equivalent)

Sep 29, 2020
Hello Everyone, currently I am working in Canada more than an year in closed work permit. Though my designation is Project Manager, my company did my work permit with NOC code 2173. I am planning to create express entry profile now. Since my designation is Project Manager and my NOC code is 2173 (Design and Architect)
1. Will there be a problem during PR processing? Shall I go ahead work NOC code 2173
2. 2. Or should I submit my NOC code with managerial role related?
3. 3. Or I can submit with 2173 and give explanation somewhere?

Oct 2, 2020
Hi im a dropout from nift, I studied three semesters in knit wear design. After I dropped out I worked in various companies till 2016 then I quit my job and started freelancing as an artist ever since 2016 and now am 29 years old and I would like to pursue my education in fashion in Canada.. am I qualified to apply for any diploma programs in Canada? Any insight on this is highly appreciated. Thank you

Ismaildiebold

Oct 5, 2020
I am a 10+12 (commerce) +3 year diploma in electronics from the Technical Board of Education Kerala-What would be my Canadian equivalency for it please ?

Rajvinder Singh

Nov 30, 2018
I have completed both of my Diploma in civil engineering (3 years - regular) and B.A (3 years - part-time) in 2015 - 2018. What would be my WES evaluation?

Rajvinder Singh

Nov 30, 2018
I have completed both of my diploma in civil engineering (3-years regular after 12th) and B.A (3-years part-time) in 2015-2018 . But i got 2nd division in B.A. What would be my WES evaluation?

RaveenAnand

Oct 11, 2020
Hi Preet,

I have done 10th and then 3 years diploma in civil engg and then b.tech in electronics.

From ECA-
Canada equivalence of diploma is considered as-
@@Seconday school diploma and diploma (2 years)
Canada equivalence of btech is considered as-
@@Bachelors (4 years)

Kindly help me with the query: that am i eligible for " two or more degrees, diploma and certificate, one must be of >= 3 years" ?
I googled it but this query is still unanswered. Your help will be highly appreciated.
Hi did u get an answer to this? Im in the same boat..is this considered as two or more degree?

RaveenAnand

Oct 11, 2020
Hi,
I have done a diploma(3yrs) after 10th.
Then a B.E. in computer science (3yrs , as it was a lateral entry to 2nd year)

1. 10th (2006)
2. Diploma in computers (2009)
3. B.E. Degree in computers (2012)

In this case, can i select two or more degree?

And has anyone been granted PR in a similar situation after selecting two or more degree?

Reactions: ersandee

RaveenAnand

Oct 11, 2020
Hi ersandee,

Are you sure 10+3 years Diploma + 3 years engineering is two or more??

I also got my WES summary as Diploma(2 years) and Bachelor's 4 years
Hi,

Did this get through? Has anyone got a PR with similar situation of 10+3+3( diploma degree)?

RaveenAnand

Oct 11, 2020
Hi... I have done 10th +3 yrs diploma(MSBTE)+ 3yrs degree (mumbai university), will it be considered as two or more certificates in CRS score calculation.
if yes, then can anyone suggest if someone successfully received PR following the same, as I can see that most of the people are still not clear and divided on this point. any reference of the successful application might clarify once and for all.

I have already received a WES evaluation for my Bachelor's degree (four years) and in the process of evaluating my diploma as well.

Kindly do advice as I am in the same boat and would help me to move further.

Best regards
Naufil
Any clarity on this? Im in the same boat 10th , 3yr diploma, 3 yr degree.
Is this valid for two or more degree option?

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Hi,
I have done a diploma(3yrs) after 10th.
Then a B.E. in computer science (3yrs , as it was a lateral entry to 2nd year)

1. 10th (2006)
2. Diploma in computers (2009)
3. B.E. Degree in computers (2012)

In this case, can i select two or more degree?

And has anyone been granted PR in a similar situation after selecting two or more degree?
In this case, can i select two or more degree? - YES

And has anyone been granted PR in a similar situation after selecting two or more degree? - YES

Reactions: RaveenAnand