+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES-equivalent for INDIAN DIPLOMA- 3 years

Ashish..

Feb 7, 2021
Hi,
I have completed 3 years diplolma in mechanical engineering from DOTE,Tamil Nadu after my 12th.Can anyone tell me what will be the equivalent Canadian qualification ?

Ashish..

Feb 7, 2021
Hey, I have completed 3 year punjabteched diploma and WES evaluated it as secondary school diploma (2 years). However, I didn’t showed my 12th certificate because it was done in open board and during that time I was pursuing diploma too. If I get it evaluated again with 12th certificate, can I get 3 years equivalency?
Hi anmol ,
Did you evaluated again with 12 th certificate?If so what was your canadian equivalency?Can you plz tell me as I’m planning to do my WES.

abhishek510

Dec 20, 2020
So hi everyone I have completed my 3 years of diploma in Electronics Engineering after 12th that is (10+2+3). Anyone got their ECA done from WES or some other portals that provides equivalence for the same. Please let me know what will the possible outcomes from WES?

Nithin2020

Feb 20, 2021
Could you clarify more on the ECA?Shall is send my degree certificates too for the masters evaluation in ICES or IQAS?

Ashish..

Feb 7, 2021
So hi everyone I have completed my 3 years of diploma in Electronics Engineering after 12th that is (10+2+3). Anyone got their ECA done from WES or some other portals that provides equivalence for the same. Please let me know what will the possible outcomes from WES?
Hi Abhishek,
I’m also planning to do WES plz let me know if you get any information.

KBSA

Feb 21, 2021
Hi Everyone,
I have done my ECA from WES and got it on 4th DEC 2020.
My educational background is
10 + 3-year diploma in computer technology ( Maharashtra state board of technical education Mumbai) + 3 year Engg in CSC.(lateral entry to 2nd year)

I got the Canadian equivalency summary as a diploma of 2 years and a bachelor's of 4 years, My spouse got 4 years of bachelor's and for a master's in Biotechnology and it was considered as a postgraduate diploma as 1 year. Also, confirmed with my consultant it would be selected as one or more degree program in the education field of CRS for both of us.

Hope this helps you guys.
Regards

Vibhor

Dec 29, 2017
I did 3 years diploma after 12th but the wes evaluation was 2 years canadian equivalence. What should I do. Should I apply through another agency

Vibhor

Dec 29, 2017
I did ECA with WES for my 3 years diploma after 12th and I got the evaluation as

Canadian Equivalency: Diploma (2 years)

And under the credential analysis, they have mentioned: Secondary School Diploma and diploma (2 years).

Not happy with this at all, any suggestion please

KBSA

Feb 21, 2021
For diploma they consider it as 2 years and not 3 years.
and for few master courses they consider it 1 year post graduate diploma.

Mar 20, 2021
Samw
I did ECA with WES for my 3 years diploma after 12th and I got the evaluation as

Canadian Equivalency: Diploma (2 years)

And under the credential analysis, they have mentioned: Secondary School Diploma and diploma (2 years).

Not happy with this at all, any suggestion please
Hi, you have same qualification of my husband's. May I know if you got any solution for this