+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES-equivalent for INDIAN DIPLOMA- 3 years

jithinavier

May 1, 2021
Hey, I have completed 3 year punjabteched diploma and WES evaluated it as secondary school diploma (2 years). However, I didn’t showed my 12th certificate because it was done in open board and during that time I was pursuing diploma too. If I get it evaluated again with 12th certificate, can I get 3 years equivalency?
Hi
I have same qualifications ,but i did't think will get 3 years equivalency,because WES couldn't do 12th Certification if you have 3 years diploma .
Just tried ,but i didn't get the application form from WES to submit application in our technical Board.
Result canadian equivalency two years diploma :(
See ,we are studied 3 years, at same time normal degree holders studied 3 years (we studied much more chapters than normal degree holders )however we will get only 2 years diploma ,they will be get degree...(even it is 10+2+3) :(.
this is the reality ,face it with a beautiful smile.

if somebody have different opinion please post the reply .

mohammad7007

May 17, 2021
hello,i have completed 3 year diploma in computer engineering on the basis of 10th because i have failed in 12th, but today i have completed diploma and i got 12th equevelency certificate and recognize as 12th pass , so can i able to study in canada on the basis of 3 year diploma. please reply

jithinavier

May 1, 2021
hello,i have completed 3 year diploma in computer engineering on the basis of 10th because i have failed in 12th, but today i have completed diploma and i got 12th equevelency certificate and recognize as 12th pass , so can i able to study in canada on the basis of 3 year diploma. please reply
yes ,i believe.

Kushaljc

Jun 1, 2021
If it was after 12th, then Bachelors
If it was after 10th, then Diploma
Hi Mr. Preet how to show to WES that I have done 11th & 12th and then diploma? Do I need transcripts for 11th & 12th as well.
Mehar if the 11th & 12th was ITI fitter trade certificate and then diploma in mechanical engineering.
also as I have done my ITI 2 years and then Apprentice ship 1 year my Diploma is only 3,4,5,6 semester which is two years please help me how to sort this

Jun 2, 2021
Hello! I am a diploma computer engineering student(10+3) under GTU in India. I kindly wanna know that whether I can join in the Canadian universities for my Bachelor(Btech) program after my Diploma.. Please Help I need the guidance .. Thank you

Jun 7, 2021
Hey, I have completed diploma after 12th.whether i need to transcript both
12 th and diploma certificate?which one is better for credential evaluation, for those who have profile like me ? Wes or Icas or anyother .

Gurnam Singh

May 16, 2017
Hello guys
Hope you all doing good.
My question related to WES evaluation.
My Education (10+2+3)
I am going to start my wes shortly. I come to knew that WES evaluated only higher education.
My question should i send only my diploma certificate or also send my 12th certificate too get 15 years of academic year.
Please guide guys.

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Hello guys
Hope you all doing good.
My question related to WES evaluation.
My Education (10+2+3)
I am going to start my wes shortly. I come to knew that WES evaluated only higher education.
My question should i send only my diploma certificate or also send my 12th certificate too get 15 years of academic year.
Please guide guys.
just send the bachelors documents

NILESH1010

Feb 14, 2021
Raksha, I recently got my Diploma assessed by WES; I have also completed 3 year Diploma in Electrical and Electronics after class X.

WES Report:

Canadian Equivalency: Diploma (2 years)

And under the credential analysis, they have mentioned: Secondary School Diploma and diploma (2 years)
Hope this helps!

But what its equivalent to when it come to create in EE system? for (Diploma (2 years))
1. Secondary Diploma (High school graduation) or
2. 2-year Program at university, college trade or Technical school or other instistute.

I do not find concrete answer for this WES evaluation.

NILESH1010

Feb 14, 2021
WES Report:
Canadian Equivalency: Diploma (2 years)
And under the credential analysis, they have mentioned: Secondary School Diploma and diploma (2 years)

But what its equivalent to when it come to create in EE system for above evaluation? I don't see any clear mapping anywhere.

1. Secondary Diploma (High school graduation) or
2. 2-year Program at university, college trade or Technical school or other instistute.

I do not find concrete answer for this WES evaluation