+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES-equivalent for INDIAN DIPLOMA- 3 years

Shinaz

Nov 19, 2021
can i do the ECA of my 3 year diploma in civil engineering through WES , some of the agencies i contacted for the PR program informed me that WES will not do the ECA , can somebody give an opinion on this ( i have completed +2 )

Royal6355

Jan 25, 2021
Hey everyone, I was reading this thread today and found that everyone here is on same boat that they did 3 years diploma in India after 12th and getting equivalency of 2 years diploma or Secondary school diploma.

Here is the solution for this problem :) Get your ECA done with ICAS instead of WES if you have your 12th and 3 years diploma. The process is little bit different and longer than WES but you will get 3 years diploma equivalency. They will evaluate your 12th too even if you did it during your diploma as we can in India with open study system.

This is my experience and hopefully it will help you. With 3 years diploma you can select 2 or More Programs option in express entry profile as it will be considered same as bachelors and you will get same points. You shouldn’t have doubts after reading this as I explained everything in easy words but still I will check this thread again whenever I have time.

Good Luck everyone!! Get your PR

Royal6355

Jan 25, 2021
Hey, I have completed 3 year punjabteched diploma and WES evaluated it as secondary school diploma (2 years). However, I didn’t showed my 12th certificate because it was done in open board and during that time I was pursuing diploma too. If I get it evaluated again with 12th certificate, can I get 3 years equivalency?
Hey everyone, I was reading this thread today and found that everyone here is on same boat that they did 3 years diploma in India after 12th and getting equivalency of 2 years diploma or Secondary school diploma.

Here is the solution for this problem :) Get your ECA done with ICAS instead of WES if you have your 12th and 3 years diploma. The process is little bit different and longer than WES but you will get 3 years diploma equivalency. They will evaluate your 12th too even if you did it during your diploma as we can in India with open study system.

This is my experience and hopefully it will help you. With 3 years diploma you can select 2 or More Programs option in express entry profile as it will be considered same as bachelors and you will get same points. You shouldn’t have doubts after reading this as I explained everything in easy words but still I will check this thread again whenever I have time.

Good Luck everyone!! Get your PR

Anwar Nizar

Sep 20, 2021
I completed three year diploma in civil engineering from India after 12th …
How WES is going to assess my diploma …
Please help me ….

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
i have complete my diploma after 10 and i want to know what will be my ECA result through WES thank you.
If the diploma was after 10th, then its usually Diploma 2 years ECA only

Jun 15, 2022
Hello sir I did diploma in computer engineering in India in a Polytechnic College from 2015 to 2018 after 10th standard , Do I need Wes ECA to be done to apply for PR in Canada as I thought an Indian diploma would directly be considered as 12th grade

I am in a big dilemma right now as there is no clear content on internet for this , And to apply for a diploma Wes I tried but there is no option in drop-down menu

Should I select start a regular application or should I select IRCC ECA application

YP2

Mar 11, 2022
Hello,

After 10th I had done 3 years diploma and then 3 years bachelors degree. I have received WES report for my Bachelors degree (4 years equivalent), should I also do WES evaluation for diploma?

Can I submit Express entry profile only with Bachelors WES evaluation and selecting No for ECA under Diploma evaluation?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello,

After 10th I had done 3 years diploma and then 3 years bachelors degree. I have received WES report for my Bachelors degree (4 years equivalent), should I also do WES evaluation for diploma?

Can I submit Express entry profile only with Bachelors WES evaluation and selecting No for ECA under Diploma evaluation?
While WES do your assessment they ask for the highest education you had earned till date.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello sir I did diploma in computer engineering in India in a Polytechnic College from 2015 to 2018 after 10th standard , Do I need Wes ECA to be done to apply for PR in Canada as I thought an Indian diploma would directly be considered as 12th grade

I am in a big dilemma right now as there is no clear content on internet for this , And to apply for a diploma Wes I tried but there is no option in drop-down menu

Should I select start a regular application or should I select IRCC ECA application
Yes WES is a requirement for any education outside Canada. For that purpose IRCC ECA, in that case IRCC will have a direct access to have a look in your assessment.

Jun 22, 2022
After 10th I have completed 2 year ITI program in RFM(Refrigeration and Air-condition) field
From NCVT(Nation Council Vocational Training)
After that I have completed 3 years of diploma in Mechanical engineering
From Gujarat technological university.

If I apply for WES for my diploma. It would be equivalent to what degree ?
Bachelors or 3 year diploma?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
After 10th I have completed 2 year ITI program in RFM(Refrigeration and Air-condition) field
From NCVT(Nation Council Vocational Training)
After that I have completed 3 years of diploma in Mechanical engineering
From Gujarat technological university.

Once you open WES website there is a tool to calculate it before you start the application. Try it otherwise drop them an email. Hope this helps.

Jun 22, 2022
I have done 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Gujarat Technological University. Will it be equivalent to Canadian colleges?
I also completed 3 Years Diploma in Mechanival Engineering from Gujrat Technological University,