+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES-equivalent for INDIAN DIPLOMA- 3 years

Robin1812

Feb 11, 2019
I did 10+2 and after that i did 3 year diploma in mechanical engineering on the basis of 10th. Will this be equal to degree as per wes
IF you finished 12th grade and then went for the 3-year diploma, it will be equivalent to a Bachelor Degree but if you did it while completing 12th, then I am not sure how it will be evaluated.

vmsanthosh.chn

Jun 29, 2017
IF you finished 12th grade and then went for the 3-year diploma, it will be equivalent to a Bachelor Degree but if you did it while completing 12th, then I am not sure how it will be evaluated.
No it wont. If the minimum qualification required for the diploma program is not 12th, then it is not counted even if you did 12th grade before the 3 year diploma. It is considered as "2 year program" as per WES. I am in the same boat,

May 20, 2020
Hi guys , i have completed 12th and then 3 year diploma .
My question is how do i apply for WES ? i get transcripts from 12th to WES and DIPLOMA to WES?
how will WES that both have come from me?
what would be the equivalency? can anybody guide me?

Jun 1, 2020
Hello, I have completed 10th + 3 years of Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering and after that, I have completed 12th from open Schooling. What would be my WES Report? And also what is the CRS point for this?

Pratikbhai

Jun 18, 2020
Most of the cases I heard its like that way. But ECA already evaluated my credentials and it says

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY Diploma (three years)

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS

Canadian Equivalency: Secondary school diploma and diploma (three years)

They have mentioned that its equivalent to Diploma three years.
Hi there
Can you tell me how you got it done your ECA
I have the same situation and I’m confused about this and also can you tell me how many points you got for diploma 3 years in India

Thank you

febinjose

Mar 18, 2020
I have been completed 3 year diploma in EEE in state board of technical education in kerala after 12 th. But diploma not required 12 for admission. So friends ,what would be the equivalent for my diploma based on WES or IQAS

R_H_T

Mar 5, 2019
Hello @mr.preetsingh

I have done 10th and then 3 years diploma in computer engg and then b.tech in computer

From ECA-
Canada equivalence of diploma is considered as-
@@Seconday school diploma and diploma (2 years)
Canada equivalence of btech is considered as-
@@Bachelors (4 years)

Kindly help me with the query: that am i eligible for " two or more degrees, diploma and certificate, one must be of >= 3 years" ?
I googled it but this query is still unanswered. Your help will be highly appreciated.