+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES-equivalent for INDIAN DIPLOMA- 3 years

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
So if I call my university and ask for send transcript to Wes department then it’s fine??
Depends on university, you need to call up your university and ask for the procedure to obtain transcripts. I don't think calling them would be sufficient. Most universities require you to come in-person and give documents for issuance of transcripts.

Kspatel45

Jun 17, 2019
Depends on university, you need to call up your university and ask for the procedure to obtain transcripts. I don't think calling them would be sufficient. Most universities require you to come in-person and give documents for issuance of transcripts.
Do we need only transcript in seal envelopes or any thing else as well ?? For ECA

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Do we need only transcript in seal envelopes or any thing else as well ?? For ECA
You need to send a colored copy of your degree and transcripts in a sealed and stamped envelope. The transcripts need to be mailed by your university. Copy of degree can be couriered or faxed to WES by you.

Kspatel45

Jun 17, 2019
You need to send a colored copy of your degree and transcripts in a sealed and stamped envelope. The transcripts need to be mailed by your university. Copy of degree can be couriered or faxed to WES by you.
It means only transcript is in seal envelope by university
Color copy of Degree certificate I can send that to Wes via mail in normal envelope, right ??

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Not for immigration for studies
I have completed 10+diploma
Am i eligible
You need to decide which course and college you want to apply to and then apply for the programme at that University. Once selected by the university you can then apply for a student visa.

_naveen96_

Jul 6, 2019
You need to decide which course and college you want to apply to and then apply for the programme at that University. Once selected by the university you can then apply for a student visa.
I got my offer letter
Is there any chance of rejection in visa without 12th

Niloofargandomkar

Star Member
Jul 6, 2019
Hi

I have two questions

1- when is the best time for getting married and adding my spouse in express entry in a way that my score doesn't affected (my current situation is e-Apr)
My medical is pass , my biometric is done, I have paid rprf fee

2- does my spouse needs IELTS exam score?