+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES-equivalent for INDIAN DIPLOMA- 3 years

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Hi,

I have done 3 Year Under Graduate Diploma in Footwear Technology after my 12th from FDDI (Footwear Design and Development Institute).

It is a recognised Institute with a status of INI( Institute of National Importance) a status given to all IIT's, NIT's, AIIMS, IIM's.

I wanted to know the (WES) canadian equivalency for the same. Does it considered as Diploma or Degree?

Thanks in Advance
You will points for a Bachelors degree. 120 points, if you are unmarried,

Kspatel45

Jun 17, 2019
Hi
Kartik here
I did my 10th , 3 year diploma from TEB, and 3 year Btech from privet university
All university are ugc approved
How much point I can get it?
Do I eligible for two or more degree ??
What about if in assessment I got my btech is 2 year then I still eligible for two or more degree ??
Please reply me ASAP

velocityblood

Star Member
Jan 4, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi
Kartik here
I did my 10th , 3 year diploma from TEB, and 3 year Btech from privet university
What about if in assessment I got my btech is 2 year then I still eligible for two or more degree ??
Please reply me ASAP
1).For two or more degree you will get 128 points if applying as single candidate.

2). Either your Diploma or your B.Tech must be evaluated as three years course to claim points for "Two Or More Degrees"

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Hi
Kartik here
Please reply me ASAP
You are more likely to get a Bachelor degree, not a Graduate diploma + B.Tech which would had made your eligible for 2 or more degrees.

Because,
1. You didn't do 12th grade and started a diploma after 10th.
So, 10th + 3 Year Diploma = 10+2 + 1 Year Diploma = A
A + 3 Year B.Tech = 4 Years = Bachelor (4 Years)

velocityblood

Star Member
Jan 4, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
You are more likely to get a Bachelor degree, not a Graduate diploma + B.Tech which would had made your eligible for 2 or more degrees.

Because,
1. You didn't do 12th grade and started a diploma after 10th.
So, 10th + 3 Year Diploma = 10+2 + 1 Year Diploma = A
A + 3 Year B.Tech = 4 Years = Bachelor (4 Years)
Yes you will get the "Two or More Degree" points.

I have received my ECA from WES this month for Diploma 3years and B.E. 3 Years.
WES EVALUATION :
For Diploma = "Secondary School Diploma (Diploma Two Years)"

For Degree = "Bachelore of Engineering Four Years"

The condition for Claiming the points for two or more degrees is, one of the course must be of three years or more and the other course could be of one year/two year/three years. So you will definitely get points for "Two or More Degrees"

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Yes you will get the "Two or More Degree" points.

I have received my ECA from WES this month for Diploma 3years and B.E. 3 Years.
WES EVALUATION :
For Diploma = "Secondary School Diploma (Diploma Two Years)"

For Degree = "Bachelore of Engineering Four Years"

The condition for Claiming the points for two or more degrees is, one of the course must be of three years or more and the other course could be of one year/two year/three years. So you will definitely get points for "Two or More Degrees"
Did you obtain your 3 year Diploma after 10th or 12th?

velocityblood

Star Member
Jan 4, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Did you obtain your 3 year Diploma after 10th or 12th?
After 10th, and it does not matter as we are not required to send 10th standard certificates.

If you have done Diploma after 12th and you want it to get evaluated as 3 years Bachelor Degree then you should send your 12th standard certificates for evaluation.

can1234

Jan 23, 2019
If it was after 12th, then Bachelors
If it was after 10th, then Diploma
Hello mr.preetsingh,

Can you please let me know which ECA Agency evaulates 12 + 3 years of diploma as Bachelor, this is because i want to know as recently when i did from WES, they mentioned it as 2 years diploma rather than Bachelor.

Kindly let me know.

Thanks

can1234

Jan 23, 2019
After 10th, and it does not matter as we are not required to send 10th standard certificates.

If you have done Diploma after 12th and you want it to get evaluated as 3 years Bachelor Degree then you should send your 12th standard certificates for evaluation.
Hello velocityblood,

Can you please let me know which ECA Agency evaulates 12 + 3 years of diploma as Bachelor, this is because i want to know as recently when i did from WES, they mentioned it as 2 years diploma rather than Bachelor.

Kindly let me know.

Thanks

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Hello velocityblood,

Kindly let me know.

Thanks
You have two options, 1. Either appeal to WES about the decision
2. Apply for ECA at IQAS/CES.

Ajay143

Jun 24, 2019
Hi VelocityBlood,
Need your help,

I have done Diploma - MSBTE - 3YEars after my 12th -Science + Wife 12th , Bsc Fashion Designing - Annamalai University.
Question - What will be equivalent degree for myself + wife .
Also please refer our best provience for us to apply.
Can reach me at achaudhari14@gmail.com
Thanks in advance.

velocityblood

Star Member
Jan 4, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi VelocityBlood,
Need your help,

I have done Diploma - MSBTE - 3YEars after my 12th -Science + Wife 12th , Bsc Fashion Designing - Annamalai University.
Question - What will be equivalent degree for myself + wife .
Also please refer our best provience for us to apply.
Can reach me at achaudhari14@gmail.com
Thanks in advance.
Hi Ajay, I am not the right person to tell you everything what you have asked.
As far as I am aware and have seen the WES ECA results a 12th+Diploma 3 years gets a Bachelor's equivalency and same will the equivalency for 12th + B.Sc.
I am not aware about your age and professional experience so really couldn't say which province you should apply. I would suggest you to join a group on facebook that is AskKubeir Canada Express Entry there you will get all your queries answered.

velocityblood

Star Member
Jan 4, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello velocityblood,

Kindly let me know.

Thanks
Please ask WES to reconsider your credentials. Explain them that you have a 16 years of total education.