+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES-equivalent for INDIAN DIPLOMA- 3 years

priteshgondalia

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I have 10 + 3 years of Diploma(Computer Engineering) from India.

I applied for evaluation from IQAS last year and result came out like this: 'One-year post-secondary certificate with a focus in [area of concentration]', so my question is that is there any chances to get this evaluated as a 3 years diploma from WES?

I already have 2 years diploma from Canada so I can apply as two or more certi. if it comes positive from WES.

Thanks

rohit dalal

Nov 22, 2018
hey i have done diploma three years of electronics and communication from technical board but i got admission in directly 2nd year due to ITI so can anyone tell me what my WES assesment will be ? As my final diploma has mention as three years diploma .

Akshay3892

Nov 24, 2018
Hi guyz,

I have done 3year bachelor degree bba from pu and i have done advance diploma in security and portfolio analysis during that period only from PU will this be considered for two or more certificates in express entry?

rohit dalal

Nov 22, 2018
Raksha, I recently got my Diploma assessed by WES; I have also completed 3 year Diploma in Electrical and Electronics after class X.

WES Report:

Canadian Equivalency: Diploma (2 years)

And under the credential analysis, they have mentioned: Secondary School Diploma and diploma (2 years)
Hope this helps!
hey i have done the same diploma (polytechnic) of three years same as yours but i got admission in direct 2nd year by lateral entry . so now what my diploma will be evaluate as ? same as yours or not. because i got admission by ITI .

rohit dalal

Nov 22, 2018
Raksha, I recently got my Diploma assessed by WES; I have also completed 3 year Diploma in Electrical and Electronics after class X.

WES Report:

Canadian Equivalency: Diploma (2 years)

And under the credential analysis, they have mentioned: Secondary School Diploma and diploma (2 years)
Hope this helps!
hii i just want to know what documents you send for wes?

iqbalrao

Nov 28, 2018
i want to get admision in 2 year diploma in any canadian college and my background is 3 year diploma after 10th.ielts score is 6.5 may i need to evaluate my diploma and 10th certificate from wes
thanks in advance

Honest1234

Dec 5, 2018
Hello

I have 10+12+3 yr diploma in electronics engineering from state gov technical board
What will be my WES equalancy ?

RethishN

Oct 5, 2018
Guys I have completed three year diploma in Hotel Management from Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education after 10 +2.
What will be WES equivalency.Thnks

Sharathhj

Dec 16, 2018
Hi Preet,

I have done 10th and then 3 years diploma in civil engg and then b.tech in electronics.

From ECA-
Canada equivalence of diploma is considered as-
@@Seconday school diploma and diploma (2 years)
Canada equivalence of btech is considered as-
@@Bachelors (4 years)

Kindly help me with the query: that am i eligible for " two or more degrees, diploma and certificate, one must be of >= 3 years" ?
I googled it but this query is still unanswered. Your help will be highly appreciated.
Hi, I am in same situation..Please guide me..Am i eligible for "two or more degrees, diploma and certificate, one must be of >= 3 years"?

Sharathhj

Dec 16, 2018
Hi All,

Please help on below query

Diploma in ECE ( 3 years) after 10th

Engineering in ECE ( VTU University ) as lateral entry - Joined to 3rd Sem

With the recent changed WES policy, do I need to request Diploma board ( DTE Bangalore) and VTU to send transcripts directly to WES ..Or should I collect transcript for DTE and hand it over to University to send both transcripts together?

Regards
Sharath

riteshlakhani

Dec 18, 2018
Hello,
I think you guys are doing fabulous job helping all. Hope to get response to me as well.

I have done Diploma in Chemical engineering from MS-BTE after 10th and then after gaining experience I have done PGDFM (post graduate diploma in Finance Management) through Distance learning from Welingkar Institue in Mumabai as they allowing PG-DLP after Diploma in Engg if you have 3+ years of experience.

What will I be eligible for? please confimrm.
Thanks in advance

velocityblood

Star Member
Jan 4, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi all, I am new to the forum.
Can any one tell me what points you guys obtained in CRS after your ECA from WES. I also have 10th + Diploma + Degree.

One query for ECA my university is directly sending my transcripts to WES and I am supposed to send a photocopy of my degree directly to WES. Should I also send the mark-sheets along with?

Jimmy Franco

Jan 21, 2019
Hi, My educational qualifications are as below.

10th
12th
Diploma Civil Engineering (3 years)

Can you please guide me on what my WES equivalency will be..

Thanks