+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES-equivalent for INDIAN DIPLOMA- 3 years

kirushna

Oct 5, 2018
Bangalore
Yes, you are eligible for "Two or more".
Hello experts,

I have question related to my ECA

After my 10th Grade, i did Diploma(From Autonomous Institution) in Engineering for 3 years.

After Diploma i joined Bachelor Engineering as Lateral Entry (Direct 2nd year) and completed the course.

WES has awarded me with "Diploma(2 years) & Bachelors Degree 4 years"

So when i create my EE profile, am i eligible to choose two or more certificates option??

kirushna

Oct 5, 2018
Bangalore
1) Am i eligible for "two or more certificate option" ?
YES

2)how to select diploma in WES as there is no option of diploma. Only bachelor's is mentioned. How to select diploma?
When you will start adding education to your application and choose State board , you will get option to enter Diploma.

3) can i send my certificate to WES before doing IELTS or anything and all.? Bcz if ill be eligible then only ill give it a try.
Both processed are independent, so go ahead and start as this will take around 3 month. (End to End)
Hi ersandee,

Are you sure 10+3 years Diploma + 3 years engineering is two or more??

I also got my WES summary as Diploma(2 years) and Bachelor's 4years

kirushna

Oct 5, 2018
Bangalore
1) Am i eligible for "two or more certificate option" ?
YES

2)how to select diploma in WES as there is no option of diploma. Only bachelor's is mentioned. How to select diploma?
When you will start adding education to your application and choose State board , you will get option to enter Diploma.

3) can i send my certificate to WES before doing IELTS or anything and all.? Bcz if ill be eligible then only ill give it a try.
Both processed are independent, so go ahead and start as this will take around 3 month. (End to End)
Hi ersandee,

Are you sure 10+3 years Diploma + 3 years engineering is two or more??

I also got my WES summary as Diploma(2 years) and Bachelor's 4 years

engg.anu86

Oct 1, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
2141, 7311
Raksha, I recently got my Diploma assessed by WES; I have also completed 3 year Diploma in Electrical and Electronics after class X.

WES Report:

Canadian Equivalency: Diploma (2 years)

And under the credential analysis, they have mentioned: Secondary School Diploma and diploma (2 years)
Hope this helps!
How many points you got for eligibility to express entry

engg.anu86

Oct 1, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
2141, 7311
Raksha, I recently got my Diploma assessed by WES; I have also completed 3 year Diploma in Electrical and Electronics after class X.

WES Report:

Canadian Equivalency: Diploma (2 years)

And under the credential analysis, they have mentioned: Secondary School Diploma and diploma (2 years)
Hope this helps!
How many points you got it making profile in express entry eligibility?

kARUNA123@#$

Jul 2, 2018
secondary school diploma and diploma (2 years) = Word "and" is the key. here is break-up

Secondary school diploma = 10th
diploma (2 years) = 3 year Indian diploma
bachelor 4 years. = 3/4 year Indian Degree.

Now you have 2 or more degrees [diploma (2 years) & bachelor 4 years] out of which one need to be three years.

I hope this help.
Indian High school education(12th) is equal to Secondary School Diploma.
Indian 3 diploma is equal to secondary school Diploma and 2 years diploma in Canada.
Secondary School Diploma is not equal to 10th. There are many people who sent intermediate(12th) to wes and got as Secondary School Diploma.

fredybouy

Star Member
Oct 24, 2018
Hi,

my profile
11th science then quit with a passing result
3 year diploma in comouters engineering
3 year degree in computers engineering (lateral entry)

in this case will be a dusl degree or only bachelors case?

if you are confused because of the 11th you may answer with keeping diploma and degree in head

kARUNA123@#$

Jul 2, 2018
Most of the cases I heard its like that way. But ECA already evaluated my credentials and it says

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY Diploma (three years)

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS

Canadian Equivalency: Secondary school diploma and diploma (three years)

They have mentioned that its equivalent to Diploma three years.
Hi,
One of my friends had his 3 years of Indian diploma evaluated by wes. Wes has given him Canadian Equivalency as a Secondary school diploma and diploma (two years). He also did the same diploma that you did. Could you please explain what you sent to WES for evaluation?

fredybouy

Star Member
Oct 24, 2018
Hi,
One of my friends had his 3 years of Indian diploma evaluated by wes. Wes has given him Canadian Equivalency as a Secondary school diploma and diploma (two years). He also did the same diploma that you did. Could you please explain what you sent to WES for evaluation?
I am yet to send the documents to WES. For now i plan to send transcripts and attested copies of results ro WES.