+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Education Credential Assessment (ECA)

Ruhu

Nov 1, 2018
I got an email from WES that my status is on hold. Wes sent email to UPTU/AKTU for verification of documents.
Can you please share the process how I can connect to concerned person UPTU/AKTU so that they will reply to WES.
Hi there

Ajay007jpr

Dec 22, 2018
Please answer , my university is only sending transcript and verified degree to WES , are marksheet also required to be send by university

SeniorStakes

Nov 7, 2018
Toronto
Is it mandatory to get bachelors evaluation done too along with masters? My Masters is from a renowned university in UK and bachelors from Punjab University.

WED

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Does WES accepts 8 years old transcripts?
You just need to get the photocopies attested. What do you mean by 8 years old transcripts? Are you asking that you finished your degree 8 years before and applying ECA for WES? If so, WES do accept and assess your education and gives ECA report.

syedzabi

Apr 15, 2019
Hi, My University sent my Transcripts directly to WES Canada, in MyAccount (March 8th 2019) status was displayed as "Document Received", the on (March 19 2019) status was updated as "Document by Document Evauation is in progress, i need not to do anything". Till date (April 15th 2019) the status is same. Already 3 weeks over and its fourth week, how much more time they take to evaluate my transcripts, I'm already loosing my patience

royalking

Star Member
Aug 4, 2015
WeS Timeline

1) send documents from Cochin university on 29 th march 2019
2) received by wes on 3 rd april 2019

We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Status last updated: 4/16/2019

.... not sure how long it might need to get my PHD evaluated and added to my score with out phd with my masters already evaluated 4 years ago,age 36, IELTS R 8,L 8.5,S 7.5,W 7 442 , if i get succesfull PHD then my CRS score will become 456 ... last try my friends sick and tired waiting for almost 4 years earlier with my bad ielts i was 377 ....now 442.... if wes accepts my phd then 456(with spouce....

lal123

May 3, 2019
Hi,

Good Day!!

Anticipating, anyone could help me on below query to initiate my PR process for Canada.

Can you please help me on how you get the transcript for 3 year bachelors degree from Magadh University, Bodh Gaya (India)?
and which agency should be approached that does Magadh university-evaluation.

It would be great help for me. Thanks in advance!!

Regards,

pallaviu

May 11, 2019
Hi Guys,

I have read through this forum and need some help. I am thinking to apply for Canada PR and was busy calculating my points and i got stuck with this query, “which option should I select for education”.

I have done Diploma in electrical engineering (3 year full time course) after my 10th and then did Diploma in Interior designing (2 years full time course) and after that i did my 12th exam as well(as i was thinking to bachelors in UK, which i eventually dropped).

Now i am not sure if i can get points for two or more certificates diplomas or degrees.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

P

Silka

Star Member
Sep 27, 2018
Hi,

I am going to canada through spousal sponsorship. Do i need to attest or get equivalence from WES for getting job in Canada ? As my degrees are from UK. If yes then which option i should select ? Immigration or the other one for job ?

r_2188

Feb 10, 2019
He
Urgent help needed.

Do we remove the education credentials while WES application is on hold. Wes accepted my bachelor degree documents, however they sent master degree documents to university for secondary verification.

Can I remove master degree documents from current application, if yes then will this make any impact on processing?

If in case they receive verification response from university for master degree during or after processes then will they evaluate mast degree in later stage as part of current application.

Thanks!
Hi.. my Masters degree is also put on hold by WES and I was also considering to get it removed from evaluation. Please let me know what all you did to sort this mess. WES says that they have sent the documents to my institute. However, my college has never received it.. I am tired of being in this loop and was hoping if removing my degree from evaluation can solve my problems. request you to kindly help.
Thanks

soroush.slmn

Jul 27, 2019
Hello,

I have done part of my study in a university in Tehran and then I moved to UK and finished my degree there at Birmingham University. I dont know how to fill the form for the first 3 years which I studied in Tehran and in fact without Degree because I finished my study in Uk and got my degree there. Could you please advise me how to fill wes form on this regard. I have 3 years of my transcripts in one university and the rest 2 years from another university.

Jul 28, 2019
India
NOC Code......
Greetings,

My name is Kaustubh and I have submitted my profile in the express entry. I have a CRS score of 438 and have a valid IELTS and ECA report. Every detail on every document is correct except my date of birth on the ECA report.

On enquiring, WES replied as below,
Thank you for contacting us with your concerns.
World Education Services (WES) issues evaluation reports with the date of birth you entered on your application. Please note that we do not update the date of birth on completed evaluation reports. You will need to provide proof of your date of birth to the recipients of your report.
Sincerely,
Director of Evaluations

Will this hamper my chances of getting an ITA as the information is incorrect? The evaluation is perfect but I am scared for starting over as this report took considerable time and money and I'm not sure I can do it again in time. Any comments are welcome. Kindly help!

Thanks,
Kaustubh