+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Education Credential Assessment (ECA)

anabia

Apr 24, 2013
Karachi
Category........
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 march 13(online) Refused JAn 2014/ Reapplied 22 Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
SP2 request 8th March13 Sponsors interview 2nd oct 13, my interview 3rd oct13
IELTS Request
LIstening 8 Rest 7 band
What should I opt for in the options given by MpNp for education when I have 2 yrs Bachelor's degree
2yr post secondary education /or
3 or more year post secondary degree

Mhh40

Apr 25, 2018
Hey guys,

I got my ECA assessment. My degree is a Agricultural Engineer BS.

But the ECA says on the Report ( Canadian Equivalency: Bachelors and Master's degree ).

So according to my CIC profile my highest education is masters no?

Thanks,

letsgo_canada

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Hi guys,

I trying to apply for Wes for Canada PR process. I have selected the ECA FOR IRCC option. However I am getting a weird option I my payment page. It is asking me to select whether you are Canadian resident or not. (Which I think is quite obvious at this stage)

By selecting NO , the Harmonized Sales Tax is not getting added and the total package payment amount is coming as $207 instead of $233 (which is the amount shown in all reference videos in internet).

Can somebody please confirm if I am missing anything??

Please let me know if anybody else also faced similar situations..

Thanks in advance.

letsgo_canada

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Hi guys,

I trying to apply for Wes for Canada PR process. I have selected the ECA FOR IRCC option. However I am getting a weird option I my payment page. It is asking me to select whether you are Canadian resident or not. (Which I think is quite obvious at this stage)

By selecting NO , the Harmonized Sales Tax is not getting added and the total package payment amount is coming as $207 instead of $233 (which is the amount shown in all reference videos in internet).

Can somebody please confirm if I am missing anything??

Please let me know if anybody else also faced similar situations..

Thanks in advance.
Am really stuck here...any help is really appreciated..

Ntveer

Jun 7, 2018
Hello friends,

I am in the process of collecting documents for the wes process for my wife. She has completed her degree (BCA) from Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth. But she has completed her first 2 years in Bangalore University before transferring. Are there any documents other than the marksheets that she needs from the university? Thanks.

vj83

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Hi All,

I am staying in Abu Dhabi. Could someone tell me through which courier company in UAE WES deliver the hard copy. I need to connect with the company immediately as I am unavailable at my mailing address.

vasuv001

Apr 17, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Hi All,

I am staying in Abu Dhabi. Could someone tell me through which courier company in UAE WES deliver the hard copy. I need to connect with the company immediately as I am unavailable at my mailing address.
hi,

i guess they use only canada post for all mail delivery, unless u opted for express couries with tracking id

cheers

pierrekiprov

Star Member
Apr 23, 2018
Hi all !

Could you spend a few minutes to clarify my issue? I got my WES ECA Two days ago. I have the following statement "bachelor's and master's degree". In this case, which option should I choose in my EE form: "Master’s degree, or professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession" or "Bachelor’s degree OR a three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute" ? I've got only one diploma with 5 years of education in the university with written project as final exam.

Thanks in advance !

WED

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
I have Masters and got 2nd verification done through WES. But for my undergraduation, WES says they are expecting documents from UG university. WES says, its between University and them. This been the status for the past 3 weeks or more.

Its been more than two months. What shall I do now ?

Vanivinay

Jul 27, 2017
I have Masters and got 2nd verification done through WES. But for my undergraduation, WES says they are expecting documents from UG university. WES says, its between University and them. This been the status for the past 3 weeks or more.

Its been more than two months. What shall I do now ?
Please contact your universitu and ask them to reply to the Query whixh they have received.check on your WES account which date they have make the change of status...the date on whixh they have send email shoukd be just 2-3 days before that.

WED

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Its almost 3 weeks status on hold now since WES asked my UG univ to send the documents or verify the documents. I never contacted the Univ where I did masters but they replied within a week or so. But will do it for UG as you said. It's almost more than 2 months as of now for WES application.

If WES wants to do this type and mode of verification, I personally feel they could have asked us to scan the documents alone and upload it in their website. All my efforts of going in person to do all these stuffs in University went in vain now.

sewa.bal

Jul 16, 2018
I got an email from WES that my status is on hold. Wes sent email to UPTU/AKTU for verification of documents.
Can you please share the process how I can connect to concerned person UPTU/AKTU so that they will reply to WES.

WED

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
I am not sure it's possible or not. WES says that it communication between University and them. So, please wait for 2 to 3 weeks. If you know anyone in person, it's always good to have a follow-up.

japs.sas100

Oct 1, 2018
Urgent help needed.

Do we remove the education credentials while WES application is on hold. Wes accepted my bachelor degree documents, however they sent master degree documents to university for secondary verification.

Can I remove master degree documents from current application, if yes then will this make any impact on processing?

If in case they receive verification response from university for master degree during or after processes then will they evaluate mast degree in later stage as part of current application.

Thanks!

Ruhu

Nov 1, 2018
I got an email from WES that my status is on hold. Wes sent email to UPTU/AKTU for verification of documents.
Can you please share the process how I can connect to concerned person UPTU/AKTU so that they will reply to WES.
Hi there