+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Education Credential Assessment (ECA)

Oct 11, 2017
Hi,

Please suggest me if the standard courier i.e, 7$ or the international courier I.e,85$ is better for sending the docs to Wes?

Thanks,
Karthik

nash2017

Feb 18, 2017
Does an International Professional Certification of Vendor ( for eg. Java Certification by Oracle etc.) get any points? ( Obviously after 16 years education i.e. 10+2+4 years B.E.Computer Engineering + Professional Certification )

Reactions: razid rahman

kasmeh1980

Dec 27, 2017
Sir,
I want to apply for ECA .My education is Pharm D (batch 2005-2010). I just want to know that experience in this field is essentially required for ECA to be done as my experience is of teaching only my NOC does not appeal as phrmacist, but I want to work there as pharmacist in Canada after immigration ,so can I apply for ECA from pebc without having experience in that field will it be objectionable? by immigration officer or I should simply go for ECA from pebc?

pretty_woman1

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Hello there!

I am writing from Canada...

Does anyone of you has ever evaluated your credentials through WES-World Education Services? I am having a hard time in figuring out should I send my original diploma and transcripts with an apostille; just copies would be sufficient enough?

I am reading through all the requirements, but I first read it was required to send original documents and somewhere it said that WES will not be returning documents submitted to them. I am freaking out right now.... Any experienced people here who have gone through this? It is really hard to call to the WES customer service and the line is always super busy.....

My credentials were verified by the Department of Education from my home country, i.e. authorized body who is responsible for apostilles and they issued me an apostille (it is a little piece of paper attached to my diploma and transcripts. They made a hole in my diploma. Lol).

Please help!!!

ugotme88

Jan 29, 2018
Dear members,
I have a doubt regarding posting educational credentials to WES. I did my graduation and PG from two different university and I have received two sealed envelopes consisting the required docs for WES evaluation from both University. Can I put both of them into one single larger envelope and send it to WES ?
Please advice

Bassay

Star Member
Sep 29, 2017
Hello,

I'm getting an ECA for my wife and me and we've made a mistake - both sealed envelopes bear the same WES number (mine). We haven't sent the documents yet. Could anyone please advise if it's allowed to just cross out the reference number (only that!) and replace it with the correct one before sending? Would WES see this as fraud? I have already reached out to them to ask but I'm not sure if I'm actually going to get an answer...

Did anyone face an issue like this?

Did you make corrections and post it? What's the status of your ECA?

tmajid

Mar 2, 2018
I m in the same position now.
Document section of WES does not talk about 12+3+4 degree. Hence please please help me in this regard.

What does "Name of the Institution" indicate in the form? Is it "College Name" or "University Name from where transcripts are issued"

My 3 years BCA is from Gaya College (Affiliated to Magadh University). When I m trying to fill the field "Name of Institution" with "Gaya College", it accepts but when I fill the "Name of Institution" with "Magadh University" pop up appears & says "WES does not evaluate academic records from Magadh University"

My 4 years M.Tech from Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS). Since WES does not evaluate Magadh University but evaluates my masters from Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS).

I can submit all the documents (Bachelors & Masters transcripts). But just in case if WES asks for bachelor documents (in case Masters documents are not sufficient) & since my Bachelors is from Gaya College (Affiliated Magadh University) which is not accepted. How would I proceed with this ?

Hi Ananth,

Were you able to find any resolution for this problem. I have a Master's from JMI but the bachelor's degree is from Magadh University. Since WES doesn't recognize MU degrees and ask that for evaluating Masters you need to provide the bachelor degrees. Dont know what to do.

Reactions: anu87

balanbit

Jan 30, 2018
Hi Ananth,

Were you able to find any resolution for this problem. I have a Master's from JMI but the bachelor's degree is from Magadh University. Since WES doesn't recognize MU degrees and ask that for evaluating Masters you need to provide the bachelor degrees. Dont know what to do.
You can mention institute name as college name if it is not showing mention your university name no issues

tmajid

Mar 2, 2018
Thanks for the reply balanbit. Do I need to send the transcripts for my Bachelor's degree from Magadh Univ. Even if I send they don't evaluate it.

aazimdhk

Mar 8, 2018
Dear experts,

I got my ECA from WES that reads:

Canadian equivalency Summary: Diploma (three years) and bachelor's degree (three years)

Credential Analysis:
1. Credential: Bachelor of Commerce (Honours)
Canadian equivalency: Diploma (three years)

2. Credential: Master of Commerce
Canadian equivalency: Bachelor's Degree (three years)

Can anyone please guide me that how many points I can get? Do I fall under
"Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees."

I will be in your debt for your reply

Regards

Bassay

Star Member
Sep 29, 2017
Dear experts,

I got my ECA from WES that reads:

Canadian equivalency Summary: Diploma (three years) and bachelor's degree (three years)

Credential Analysis:
1. Credential: Bachelor of Commerce (Honours)
Canadian equivalency: Diploma (three years)

2. Credential: Master of Commerce
Canadian equivalency: Bachelor's Degree (three years)

Can anyone please guide me that how many points I can get? Do I fall under
"Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees."

I will be in your debt for your reply

Regards

Yes you can apply under two or more certificates and get almost same points as for masters. But I would want to know how come you got B.COM(Honours) awarded as diploma and M.com as Bachelors? which is your university?

Penthan

Sep 21, 2017
I have sent my documents to WES and they received it on 9th March. They updated my profile on 12th saying We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
Its this not suppose to have moved to the next stage? Its over 6 working days since they received the documents