Manpreet88

Feb 10, 2018
Delhi - ncr
Category........
Helo guys,

1. Me
2. My wife and
3. My sister
All three of us wanted to evaluate our academics from WES.

We followed these steps for ECA from WES:-

1. We have created 3 different accounts in wes with 3 different ids. (Please make sure that you mention name(s) which are written in your academics).

2. Once accounts are created, the very next step is to pay the fees online.

3. When the fees is paid, you will get the Reference number.

4. Take out the print of Reference numbers so that you can paste it on your sealed envelopes.

5. Get a A4 size envelope(s) and A3 envelope.

6. Now, insert your bachelor & master -Sealed Transcript with the xerox copy of all marksheets and degrees in A4 size envelope.

7. For wife - Put all sealed Transcripts with the xerox copy of all marksheets and degrees in ANOTHER A4size envelope.

8. Sealed BOTH the A4 size envelope(s) properly using tape or glue.

9. On your A4 envelope mention your details such as Name, Reference number, address & phone number, And WES complete Address.

10. Do it same for your wife - with her details such asName, Reference number, address & phone number, And WES complete Address.

11. Once, your A4 envelope(s) are ready and sealed with all required information. Put those A4 size envelope(s) into A3 size Envelope.

12. Now, again Mention your details and your spouse details on A3 envelope too.
Both Name, Both Reference number, Both address &Both phone number, And WES complete Address.

13. Your package is now ready sealed and ready for evaluation.

14. Go to any of the courier services and send it to WES CANADA.

15. With evry interval of time check you WESaccount(s).

Following these steps will get your eca done for you, your wife or your relatives
All the very best..!