+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA Timeline 2020

sara_H_JDT

Dec 28, 2019
Hope later today we'll get any update
Just declaring the acceptance of health package by courier and giving the completion date is a big achievement :D
@Lulu69 @ashu2111 please update while receiving any notification
I think as long as we have significant time difference , few hours later we'll get update , Hopely

Reactions: Sukhvir.Singh

ashu2111

Jul 15, 2020
Hope later today we'll get any update
Just declaring the acceptance of health package by courier and giving the completion date is a big achievement :D
@Lulu69 @ashu2111 please update while receiving any notification
I think as long as we have significant time difference , few hours later we'll get update , Hopely
You already have a completion date???

U3691kamaka

Aug 11, 2020
Please can someone assist me, am trying to upload my credentials for WES assessment but am not seeing the "upload degree certificate and translations" icon in my account page. I don't know if the problem is from my browser. Can someone help me out please?

Furri.6

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
India
Please can someone assist me, am trying to upload my credentials for WES assessment but am not seeing the "upload degree certificate and translations" icon in my account page. I don't know if the problem is from my browser. Can someone help me out please?
Once your transcripts/documents are accepted, only then you'll get the option to upload degree certificate and translations

Reactions: U3691kamaka

sara_H_JDT

Dec 28, 2019
I see! I just checked and nothing yet. So let's see. Maybe sometime today or tomorrow.
If they declare my status as final accept and give a simple completion date for even 1 month later :D really no matter
Just get rid of from stress situation is enough for me

ashu2111

Jul 15, 2020
@Lulu69 @sara_H_JDT I called the French line today just out of curiosity because I find them much more quick and understanding than the English ones. They said that I should wait until 28th of August until my documents are accepted. I don't honestly think it should take that long but I think they say it that long so people don't have high expectations lol. But I thought I should tell you guys nonetheless. But I think if it comes this week then it might be more towards the end (that is if the documents are accepted).

• Sad
Reactions: sara_H_JDT

Lulu69

Jul 14, 2020
@Lulu69 @sara_H_JDT I called the French line today just out of curiosity because I find them much more quick and understanding than the English ones. They said that I should wait until 28th of August until my documents are accepted. I don't honestly think it should take that long but I think they say it that long so people don't have high expectations lol. But I thought I should tell you guys nonetheless. But I think if it comes this week then it might be more towards the end (that is if the documents are accepted).

Mehn thats not good news

• Sad
Reactions: sara_H_JDT

sara_H_JDT

Dec 28, 2019
@ashu2111
You called them and they inform you for getting result of the next step you have to wait till 28th of this month!!! So it is meant more than 2 weeks later ! Did you ask for what reason it takes too long?
From my side I think that , they will give the last final result at one time ,later without any updates,maybe there won't be any upcoming update(s) , yet they'll give by end of this month probably

sara_H_JDT

Dec 28, 2019
And Yes mostly they are telling long date for decline expectation , I agree with you !
But , how I can express my concern , this us not really correct :( not
Because of having and carrying stress of acceptance make our life really disturbance , at least me