+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA Timeline 2020

Khushpurewal

Star Member
Jul 30, 2020
Guys my docs reached wes office on 6 july ..but status still on hold shall have to wait or contact them plz suggest as they mention to process by 24 july .... even today i check 26 july still on hold
  • Documents received in our WES Canada office by July 6, 2020, will be processed by July 24, 2020.
  • Documents received in our WES Canada office by July 20, 2020, will be processed by July 31, 2020.
  • Documents received in our WES U.S. office are now being processed within 2-3 business days.

Igor_K

Star Member
Jun 15, 2015
Interesting thing happening with my original documents. They were delivered to WES on JUN.8 and accordinf to the the information on their website the docs should have been processed by JUL.22. Since the status of my application is still on hold, I called them several times and recieved the same answer: "Do not worry, sir. We do see in our system that there is a notein your account that your original documents recieved on 22.JUL and they will be processed according to the queue". So, WES consider documents as "recieved" only after they physically pick them up from the mailing room. Which means that my docs will not even be processed in JUL, according to the estimation provided above, since my dosc were "recieved" on 22d.
Apparantly, from 8.JUN (delivered to WES by DHL) to 22.JUL (note in their system that docs recived) my documents were in the void... The status is still on hold by the way. What a great service, WES.

ashu2111

Jul 15, 2020
Interesting thing happening with my original documents. They were delivered to WES on JUN.8 and accordinf to the the information on their website the docs should have been processed by JUL.22. Since the status of my application is still on hold, I called them several times and recieved the same answer: "Do not worry, sir. We do see in our system that there is a notein your account that your original documents recieved on 22.JUL and they will be processed according to the queue". So, WES consider documents as "recieved" only after they physically pick them up from the mailing room. Which means that my docs will not even be processed in JUL, according to the estimation provided above, since my dosc were "recieved" on 22d.
Apparantly, from 8.JUN (delivered to WES by DHL) to 22.JUL (note in their system that docs recived) my documents were in the void... The status is still on hold by the way. What a great service, WES.

This is just sad. How can they get away with this.

partht

Aug 31, 2019
There is nothing to get away bro. IF you read the actual estimates they are way more than what we face. Also we do not know how badly some places are affected from the ongoing pandemic. There are so many people who have received their eval in 4 days instead of the 35 working days that they ask for. What do you have to say about that?

ashu2111

Jul 15, 2020
There is nothing to get away bro. IF you read the actual estimates they are way more than what we face. Also we do not know how badly some places are affected from the ongoing pandemic. There are so many people who have received their eval in 4 days instead of the 35 working days that they ask for. What do you have to say about that?
What do I have to say about that? Well they transmitted their transcripts electronically. My institute isn't that cooperative unfortunately. Also if you officially tell your customers on the WES notification page that the documents will be processed before a certain date then you should try your best to process them. Simple as that. If we defend that then it's only going to harm us.

Mandeepchadha85

Star Member
Apr 15, 2020
Ok, progress! Documents got delivered on 13th. As per the notification, they were supposed to be accepted and taken in for processing by 31st. Wrote w couple of emails to them when i didn't see any progress till yesterday. Today, my status shows all documents accepted. Expected Completion Date is 28th Aug. All the best to everyone else!

ashu2111

Jul 15, 2020
Ok, progress! Documents got delivered on 13th. As per the notification, they were supposed to be accepted and taken in for processing by 31st. Wrote w couple of emails to them when i didn't see any progress till yesterday. Today, my status shows all documents accepted. Expected Completion Date is 28th Aug. All the best to everyone else!
Congratulations!

Edit: Still waiting for my status change. Doesn't seem like it's gonna happen today. Perhaps by next week :O.

Ayabemm

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Guys, my documents was shipped by dhl. I tacked and saw that it got to Canada service area on Tuesday, but till now it hasn’t been delivered to WES. Anyone knows what’s going on, or what i can do?

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Guys, my documents was shipped by dhl. I tacked and saw that it got to Canada service area on Tuesday, but till now it hasn’t been delivered to WES. Anyone knows what’s going on, or what i can do?
You can only wait till DHL deliver them. It is a public holiday here on Monday fyi

orwell46

Apr 29, 2020
Can any applicant from India comment if transcripts from an Indian university be shared with WES by Truecopy or any other digital doc sharing platform? IQAS uses Truecopy.

Igor_K

Star Member
Jun 15, 2015
Do not worry, it is a common thing. WES accepts couriers only on Mondays. I faced the same issue and once I called DHL in Toronto, they explained me that they had an agreement with WES to only deliver on Mondays. The following Monday my docs were delivered. So, just wait until Monday.

Reactions: Ayabemm

Ayabemm

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Do not worry, it is a common thing. WES accepts couriers only on Mondays. I faced the same issue and once I called DHL in Toronto, they explained me that they had an agreement with WES to only deliver on Mondays. The following Monday my docs were delivered. So, just wait until Monday.
Thanks for the feedback! I feel better now!