+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA for UK Top Up Degrees, HND, BCS (HEQ) and UK MBA

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Is it possible for a university that is not listed on the WES recognized institutions to be reviewed and accepted by WES? I am asking because the University of Chichester is a recognized by the UK Government but is not on the WES list.

This is a follow up question as I am also intending on enrolling into an MSC top-up distant-learning from University of Chichester UK after OTHM Level7 diploma in Project Management.

1. Does any one know, if this Msc degree from University of Chichester will be evaluated as Canadian Masters from WES?
2. Has any one successfully had their degree from University of Chichester evaluated by WES as equivalent to 1YR of Master degree in Canada?
Why are you saying it is not listed in WES. This is a false/wrong information.

Make a WES account, add a credential and start the process, definitely OTHM qualifications and University of Chichester are listed.

Note - If you use the external degree evaluation tool, most of the UK universities are not listed, since that list is old. Get into the WES system and try !!!

Reactions: JohnJack

JohnJack

Jan 31, 2021
Why are you saying it is not listed in WES. This is a false/wrong information.

Make a WES account, add a credential and start the process, definitely OTHM qualifications and University of Chichester are listed.

Note - If you use the external degree evaluation tool, most of the UK universities are not listed, since that list is old. Get into the WES system and try !!!
@mona247 thank you for your clarification. I was referring to the WES evaluation tool. I have checked in the WES system while applying and it is listed. Thanks

Feb 12, 2021
Colombo, Sri Lanka
Category........
PNP
How is the WES recognition on ABE Level 6 diploma in business management (120 credit) ?
Also I have Post Graduate Diploma in Supply Chain Management from ISCEA,USA. (1 YEAR)
And 7 years working experience.

Nailakazim

Feb 17, 2021
I did my part time mba from Loughborough university uk . The duration was 2008-2011
My question is wes will consider it as independent masters degree.Before i have two years bechalor degree from pakistan.

Joshua_a

Feb 23, 2021
Good day, I didn't do well in my Bachelor's degree, but I also have a PGD, my question is can I evaluate only the PGD or both on WES? Thanks.

AngusLeio

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Category........
PNP
Good day, I didn't do well in my Bachelor's degree, but I also have a PGD, my question is can I evaluate only the PGD or both on WES? Thanks.
You can have only your PGDip assessed.
You can also have both assessed.
It's your choice.

AngusLeio

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Category........
PNP
Is it possible for a university that is not listed on the WES recognized institutions to be reviewed and accepted by WES? I am asking because the University of Chichester is a recognized by the UK Government but is not on the WES list.

This is a follow up question as I am also intending on enrolling into an MSC top-up distant-learning from University of Chichester UK after OTHM Level7 diploma in Project Management.

1. Does any one know, if this Msc degree from University of Chichester will be evaluated as Canadian Masters from WES?
2. Has any one successfully had their degree from University of Chichester evaluated by WES as equivalent to 1YR of Master degree in Canada?
how come Chichester is not listed on WES? I can find it here: https://applications.wes.org/required-documents

Sparklesk90

Star Member
Nov 15, 2020
Hi, Did anyone get their OTHM Level 7 Diploma certified by WES? If yes, please share me the Procedure.

OTHM Level 7 - 120 Credits

HD9

Mar 19, 2021
Hello everyone,

I a high school degree with two years degree after it. I am planning to enroll in Level 6 Extended Diploma in Management (Operations Management). Will WES rate it as Bachelor ?

Best regards,

femi.oyedotun

Apr 12, 2021
Please does BCS issues a certificate for Level 4 CIT? I recently sent my BSc and BCS Level 4 Certificate in IT and they are requesting for my Certificate even though they have received my transcript.

Chernobyl

Dec 15, 2020
Hi guys ,

Did anyone do a OTHM level 6 diploma and get a eca evaluation ?
In the same position. I think it should be fine. On the Ofqual website it’s a listed regulated qualification - which is why I believe it should be ok..

My only concern is, I did this after my BSc, and WES only takes the highest qualification, so I’m wondering if they would accept my evaluation request for a level 6 qualification..