+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA for UK Top Up Degrees, HND, BCS (HEQ) and UK MBA

Nitstharya

Feb 5, 2024
May I know the course details. Theoretically according to the UK framework all level 6 qualifications are regarded as year 3 study of an undergraduate course. So if you have claimed a total of 360 credits over the course of three years, WES will evaluate your credential as a 4 year Canadian Bachelor's Degree.
So, what if I have done Level 4, 5 , 6 and 7 in Strategic Management and Leadership with 120 credit hours each, how will WES assess this?
A year Diploma or 2 or more Certificate?

Oct 18, 2020
Then,
I have done Level 4/5/6 and 7 with 120 credit each.
How this will be assessed?
2 or more Certificate? Or 1 year Degree or Diploma for Canadian Immigration?

Hi there,
You will only need to submit the last diploma you've completed. In our case, it's level 7 that will be equivalent to a PG, so that's higher than a Bachelor but less than a Master's.

Cheers,

Nitstharya

Feb 5, 2024
Hi there,
You will only need to submit the last diploma you've completed. In our case, it's level 7 that will be equivalent to a PG, so that's higher than a Bachelor but less than a Master's.

Cheers,

Thank you.
But if you are aware, I believe Level 7 will be considered as only 1 year college diploma which won’t be much helpful. So, I was keen to know about assessing all.
options are:-
1 year degree or diploma
2 year degree or Diploma
Bachelor degree but course should be 3 years or more
Two or more certificate with 3 year or more.

i need atleast bachelor or Two or more certificate so I am much eager to know in depth.