+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA for UK Top Up Degrees, HND, BCS (HEQ) and UK MBA

latheefom

Aug 10, 2023
Good day
Can anyone answer for this please I am new to this forum.
I have completed
Qualifi Level 7 Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Management
Level 6 Qualifi International Diploma in Health and Safety Engineering
Nebosh IGC
How WES will recognize this regarding years ?

Alpha Pandey

Aug 14, 2023
Try WES equivalency tool on their website. You will get an idea.
Hello. I am enrolling in Qualifi 4+5 diploma in business management fast track. It is a 9 months program with 240 credits. Since it is 9 months only will WES & IRCC valid it as 2 year diploma? Please help

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi taran thank you. They don’t have it for diploma or 2 years program. All i am curious about is i am looking at OTHM level 4+5 program 15 months duration 240 credits just wondering if it’s equivalent to 2 year’s diploma or not? Please give some idea
Sorry no idea, tried looking around but didn't found anything. The link I gave you above did you put a query? Try putting up an email to WES.

AmilaBasura

Aug 30, 2023
HI. I have completed my BCS HEQ all 3 levels by examination (Final project is undergo and have to submitted before February 2024). what is the WES evaluation for this qualification? any one pls update

Thanks in advance.

seunsee

Sep 7, 2023
Hello please I will like to know is higher national diploma that is evaluated by WES can be use for masters program in Canada

gul-e-adan

Aug 15, 2019
Hi. I have bachelor's in computer science and a local PGD for which I have WES equivalency of TOM. I am looking to get masters equivalency in the shortest possible time. Someone recommended me to enroll in Level 7 Qualifi diploma and then do top up Masters dissertation.
I have following questions.

1. Can my 6+ years of industry experience or my local PGD help in getting an exemption of level 7?
  2. Is there a way I can enrol in a masters program with dissertation ONLY directly by skipping level 7?

Oct 18, 2020
Hi. I have bachelor's in computer science and a local PGD for which I have WES equivalency of TOM. I am looking to get masters equivalency in the shortest possible time. Someone recommended me to enroll in Level 7 Qualifi diploma and then do top up Masters dissertation.
I have following questions.

1. Can my 6+ years of industry experience or my local PGD help in getting an exemption of level 7?
  2. Is there a way I can enrol in a masters program with dissertation ONLY directly by skipping level 7?

Hi there,
I'm confused, are you referring to skipping level 7 in Canada or the UK?

Either way that won't be possible, you'll need to complete the level 7 and then collaborate with one of the existing partner universities for your dissertation.
In Canada, you'll have to start a new master's after successfully making your bachelor's equivalent. I hope this helps,

gul-e-adan

Aug 15, 2019
Thanks for the quick response Alexander. Can you point me towards the cheapest university for the masters dissertation? I heard there is one in Malaysia that can be around 2200 USD but I don't know the name.

Oct 18, 2020
Thanks for the quick response Alexander. Can you point me towards the cheapest university for the masters dissertation? I heard there is one in Malaysia that can be around 2200 USD but I don't know the name.
Hi there,
I'm afraid I'm not aware of the pricing, however, I know a good choice would be: Open University Malaysia, however looks like the pricing might be a little higher. Do let me know if you find anything additional.

I'd go for a Level 8 OTHM in the UK for a lower price and then, equivalent it to a Post-graduate. This should be enough to process your file.

Let us know how it goes, as we're working as a community sharing the best solutions possible.

-Alex-

Nitstharya

Feb 5, 2024
That’s great Mona! Thanks for the information. Really appreciate it.

Did you contact OTHM directly for WES? Any contact details or email you can share?
Hi Mona,
I have done Level 4/5/6 and 7 Diploma from Qualifi.
How WES will assess this as?
1 year Diploma
2 year or
2 or more certificate?

Nitstharya

Feb 5, 2024
All QCF Level 4 quals will be accepted by WES as 1 year course of study
Level 5 will be accepted as a 2 year diploma
Likewise your Bachelor's Degree will be evaluated as a 4 years Canadian Bachelor's degree.
All this depends on the authenticity and credit value of transcripts provided.
Then,
I have done Level 4/5/6 and 7 with 120 credit each.
How this will be assessed?
2 or more Certificate? Or 1 year Degree or Diploma for Canadian Immigration?

helenaD45

Apr 5, 2024
Hi please can someone help me on this,
I have BA(hons) international finance top-up degree from a university
and edexcel level 5 BTEC HND in business(finance) from a college.
I have requested my degree certificate from my university for Wes. However,I'm not sure how to request for HND, is it through Pearson? Pls can someone tell me whats the latest procedure to request the transcript from Pearson.