+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA for JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University degree ?

labheshcanada007

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Well, there is an update from SCDL, they have now received all the documentation and given me the date by which they will complete everything from their side, around 5th April. so that is really good news.

the only thing to know, what equivalent they evaluate my SCDL PGDIT !

Reactions: Sandeep965

Sandeep965

Jan 9, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Well, there is an update from SCDL, they have now received all the documentation and given me the date by which they will complete everything from their side, around 5th April. so that is really good news.

Thats good. Good luck to you I hope you get the desired result.

Sandeep965

Jan 9, 2020
India
Category........
FSW

Did you try the WES tool to check the equivalency? Or you should just sit back and wait until your friend picks up the report. Do you know anyone or you have seen any post regarding result of WES of BCA and MCA from India?

labheshcanada007

Star Member
May 1, 2019
I am have an knowledge and understanding that SCDL PGDIT might be considered as pdgdi after bachelor degree, but i will know more once they issue to me.

Sandeep965

Jan 9, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
I am have an knowledge and understanding that SCDL PGDIT might be considered as pdgdi after bachelor degree, but i will know more once they issue to me.
Yes bro all you can do is wait. Bro in my case my university says they have responded to the email more than a week ago and they will send a written response within this week. I’m not sure why WES have not updated in system that they have received the verification email.

Does WES normally require both email and written verification from university or just 1 is fine.

labheshcanada007

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Only email notification should be sufficient, and in my case they took entire 1 week to update the status online, but looking at this COVID19 things, it might be taking time, just wait for sometime, for them to update the status.

Reactions: sunnygarg77

sud747

Sep 24, 2018
Dear All,

I have another good news for all JRN student. I got a successful ECA report from IQAS.

I have done DIPLOMA from JRN (Completed in 2007) and 3 years of B.Tech (Distance Learning Mode/ Completed in 2011) also from JRN University.

The final outcome is Post Secondary Certificate and 4 years of bachelor.

I hope this will help to all other students who still have any doubts is getting ECA. Please don't apply to WES or ICES as they don''t accept application from JRN University.

CES take lesser time as compare to IQAS but its good to you apply on both if you don''t have money constrain.

Transcripts can be achieved from University. You need to visit university and they will provide the transcripts copies in sealed envelope.

Thank You!!
Hardik Patel
Congratulations for getting successful ECA report, how much did they charged for original transcripts when you visited university ? did you got it done on same day itself ? I will planning to visit university once this lockdown is somewhat eased so can you please share your experience here ?

sud747

Sep 24, 2018
Hi Everyone !!!

Here i have a good news for all JRN student.
Recently i got a successful ECA report from CES.
I have done four years of DIPLOMA (DLM Mode/ Completed in 2005) from Ahmedabad Government polytechnic and 2.5 years of B.Tech (Distance Learning Mode/ Completed in 2010) from JRN University.

The final outcome from CES is 1 Year Diploma and 4 years of bachelor.

Another results from IQAS and ICAS are still awaiting bcz i applied simultaneously when i applied for CES.

Timelines with status
1. CES 3.5 month --- Status--Completed (applied in Sep end 2019 and got courier on 17'th Jan 2020)
2. IQAS 3.5 month --- Status--Under process (applied in Sep end 2019)
3. ICAS 1 Month --- Status --- Under process (applied in Dec 2019)

I hope it will help to all students who are seeking for ECA.

Thank You!!
Bhavin Mistry
Congratulations for getting successful ECA report, I had literally lost all hope and wasn't even checking this forum for several months. Could you please update us on your IQAS and ICAS reports ?

labheshcanada007

Star Member
May 1, 2019

everything is waste when it comes to SCDL PGDIT from WES. because WES does not provide the equivalency of your Diploma education in canada, that is why it will do the evaluation of SCDL diploma but it will mention that unrecognized university, which means that you can't use it for Immigration purpose. because WSE reports say unrecognized. :( very sad.

hiral131292

May 27, 2020
Hello ,

I have applied for WES evaluation Canada and need to send out documents from Gujarat Technological University (GTU). Due to Covid-19 pandemic, GTU office is not open and for transcript application. I could not find any link to apply a transcript online for WES evaluation Canada. Please let me know if anyone know about that. Thanks