+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA for JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University degree ?

sud747

Sep 24, 2018
Ever heard of ICAS?
Not worth it, since it takes forever as per their own official website : As of March 24, 2020, the average processing time for the Canadian Immigration Assessment Package is approximately 30 weeks from the date on which all required documentation is received in our office. This is an approximate processing time and is not a guarantee. ICAS does not offer rush services.
Source : https://www.icascanada.ca/contact/default.aspx

param737

Aug 5, 2019
Hello All.

My lateral entry B.tech (2008-2012), distance mode was declined by IQAS.

Now my consultant is advising to take a chance with WES.

Can any one share their experience of acceptance B.Tech (Mech.) Lateral entry, distance education by WES?

sud747

Sep 24, 2018
Hello All.

My lateral entry B.tech (2008-2012), distance mode was declined by IQAS.

Now my consultant is advising to take a chance with WES.

Can any one share their experience of acceptance B.Tech (Mech.) Lateral entry, distance education by WES?
Your degree is from Janardan Rai Nagar (or JRN) Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University, Udaipur ?

sud747

Sep 24, 2018
Dear @sud747 degree is from JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University, Udaipur
Thats terrible, how come the other guys got their positive ECA report from IQAS then ? dont even think of WES try CES : https://learn.utoronto.ca/comparative-education-service instead, if you sign up on WES and try entering name of our university while filling online form then pop up opens asking not to include any credentials belonging to "Janardan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University, Udaipur". BTW, lateral entry means you did diploma before right ? then your degree course should have been of 3 years instead of 4 as mentioned by you.

param737

Aug 5, 2019
Thats terrible, how come the other guys got their positive ECA report from IQAS then ? dont even think of WES try CES : https://learn.utoronto.ca/comparative-education-service instead, if you sign up on WES and try entering name of our university while filling online form then pop up opens asking not to include any credentials belonging to "Janardan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University, Udaipur". BTW, lateral entry means you did diploma before right ? then your degree course should have been of 3 years instead of 4 as mentioned by you.
@sud747 I was sailing and missed out exams of 2 semesters and total duration is 4 years 2008-2012.

Thanks for your advice. Now I am dropping B.Tech of JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth, Udaipur and opting for WES with my BSc degree

sud747

Sep 24, 2018
@sud747 I was sailing and missed out exams of 2 semesters and total duration is 4 years 2008-2012.

Thanks for your advice. Now I am dropping B.Tech of JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth, Udaipur and opting for WES with my BSc degree
How many degrees you have ? kuch toh gadbad hai o_O

param737

Aug 5, 2019
How many degrees you have ? kuch toh gadbad hai o_O
No Gadbad Ji!!

I am diploma in Ship Construction and Naval Architecture. On the basis of this diploma I obtained B.Tech and recently my ex-employer signed up MoU with Andhra University for issuance of B. Sc. in Ship Building and applied for the same and luckily I was issued the same.

sud747

Sep 24, 2018
No Gadbad Ji!!

I am diploma in Ship Construction and Naval Architecture. On the basis of this diploma I obtained B.Tech and recently my ex-employer signed up MoU with Andhra University for issuance of B. Sc. in Ship Building and applied for the same and luckily I was issued the same.
Oh I see, I would say go with your BSc degree and apply to WES for faster processing.

Reactions: param737

Silvester

Nov 16, 2018
Hi Everyone !!!

Here i have a good news for all JRN student.
Recently i got a successful ECA report from CES.
I have done four years of DIPLOMA (DLM Mode/ Completed in 2005) from Ahmedabad Government polytechnic and 2.5 years of B.Tech (Distance Learning Mode/ Completed in 2010) from JRN University.

The final outcome from CES is 1 Year Diploma and 4 years of bachelor.

Another results from IQAS and ICAS are still awaiting bcz i applied simultaneously when i applied for CES.

Timelines with status
1. CES 3.5 month --- Status--Completed (applied in Sep end 2019 and got courier on 17'th Jan 2020)
2. IQAS 3.5 month --- Status--Under process (applied in Sep end 2019)
3. ICAS 1 Month --- Status --- Under process (applied in Dec 2019)

I hope it will help to all students who are seeking for ECA.

Thank You!!
Bhavin Mistry
How to contact Registrar of JRNVU?

MATEEN AHMED

Dec 17, 2019
Dear All,

just i registered in ICAS for ECA and i have to send transcript from JRN Rajisthan i have completed BSC (maths) 2007 please can you advise it will be done ECA from ICAS

MATEEN AHMED

Dec 17, 2019
Dear All,

just i registered in ICAS for ECA and i have to send transcript from JRN Rajisthan i have completed BSC (maths) 2007 please can you advise it will be done ECA from ICAS

any one reply plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz