+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA for JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University degree ?

bvnmistry

Jul 17, 2019
Hi Bhavin, First of all congratulations to you for report.

Well, my spouse also planning to submit the B. Tech (from JRN, udaipur) to Toronto university sometime this week, Do she also needs to submit the polytechnic diploma to CES? or only degree alone is enough.
Yes you have to submit both credentials diploma + B.Tech

labheshcanada007

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Yes you have to submit both credentials diploma + B.Tech
Oh Sure, Thanks for your quick reply,

Just a related question, so in the Engineering you got the admission in the 3rd semester as a lateral entry beacuse of diploma? or you completed all 4 years in JRN for engineering?

bvnmistry

Jul 17, 2019
Oh Sure, Thanks for your quick reply,

Just a related question, so in the Engineering you got the admission in the 3rd semester as a lateral entry beacuse of diploma? or you completed all 4 years in JRN for engineering?
Yes, I took the lateral entry in B.Tech because of the diploma and that is why we have to submit the both credential. If you have done complete 4 years then no need to submit earlier credentials.

labheshcanada007

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Yes, I took the lateral entry in B.Tech because of the diploma and that is why we have to submit the both credential. If you have done complete 4 years then no need to submit earlier credentials.
It was lateral entry, So I will plan for both diploma and degree. Thanks for your quick reply. this is really helpful.

Reactions: bvnmistry

Sandeep965

Jan 9, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Can anyone please help me.
WES have sent the the email and courier to my university to varify my marksheets and degrees. Now WES wants a written response from University.

Should I request my university to reply to WES via email or courier.?
Please help me

labheshcanada007

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Can anyone please help me.
WES have sent the the email and courier to my university to varify my marksheets and degrees. Now WES wants a written response from University.

Should I request my university to reply to WES via email or courier.?
Please help me
Hi, I am also in the same boat, Last week I have received an email from WES that for my uinversity , that is SCDL, they have sent an email and mail both to my unversity to verify the authenticity of the documents, however they asked me not to respond or do anything, but i am not sure weather to contact usiverisy or not

moreover , i want to know that if the same thing happen with anyone and how long the whole process took?

Sandeep965

Jan 9, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Hi, I am also in the same boat, Last week I have received an email from WES that for my uinversity , that is SCDL, they have sent an email and mail both to my unversity to verify the authenticity of the documents, however they asked me not to respond or do anything, but i am not sure weather to contact usiverisy or not

moreover , i want to know that if the same thing happen with anyone and how long the whole process took?
Hello Dear

I spoke to my senior students from my University they told me that our University usually respond to WES's verification email within 1-2 weeks.

labheshcanada007

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Hello Dear

I spoke to my senior students from my University they told me that our University usually responds to WES's verification email within 1-2 weeks.
Yes, I got an update yesterday, within 1 week they replied to WES through email and subsequently, my WES status also changed back that they are reviewing the information they received. so looks good so far, i will let you know once the process completed.

Reactions: Sandeep965

Sandeep965

Jan 9, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Yes, I got an update yesterday, within 1 week they replied to WES through email and subsequently, my WES status also changed back that they are reviewing the information they received. so looks good so far, i will let you know once the process completed.
Ok thats good.

Is your status also showing expecting date of completion ? I am waiting for my university to respond via email, its a lot quicker.

Sandeep965

Jan 9, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
i
no as of now, it is not showing any date, but status is showing in progress.
ok thanks

Please keep me posted about your timeline. I am one step behind you, you can give an idea whats ahead of me. I read on the forum that at some stage WES shows the estimate date of delivery.

Regards

labheshcanada007

Star Member
May 1, 2019
i

ok thanks

Please keep me posted about your timeline. I am one step behind you, you can give an idea whats ahead of me. I read on the forum that at some stage WES shows the estimate date of delivery.

Regards
you are correct that the date should have been shown in my case, but no sign of that as of now. I will surly remember to post after a week, but in case i miss out please remind me. :)
what is your current status as of now ?

Sandeep965

Jan 9, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
you are correct that the date should have been shown in my case, but no sign of that as of now. I will surly remember to post after a week, but in case i miss out please remind me. :)
what is your current status as of now ?
It shows "on hold we are waiting for your institution(s) to verify your documents". Are you thinking to contact WES or you gonna give them few days to update?