+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA for JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University degree ?

Sandeep965

Jan 9, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Normally this is the process which any university follow, and That is what I have done too, you can try to check the process with your university as well.
Hello

Thanks for your reply. Yes I had to follow the normal WES process. I requested my university last week with 2 signed and filled academics request forms for both my BCA and MCA and I think the university will send their courier in this week.

pratikcparmar

Aug 15, 2017
Hi Folks, The students have done the Degree from JRNV University, I am too waiting a Transcript from University, However I have not still applied a Transcript for the WES. I request you all to go through this link and submit your own transcripts requests. I got a reply like this from my College..

######### Transcript request by the Consultant's Office sitting at Hyderabad #########

Dear Pratik,
Please find below WES required documents.
Required Documents:
Masters Degree
(If Applicable) - Sealed envelope transcripts from the university.
Documents required in sealed envelope - Convocation, Provisional certificate, consolidated certificate, each years passing mark sheet.
Bachelors Degree - Sealed envelope transcripts from the university.
Documents required in sealed envelope - Convocation, Provisional certificate, consolidated certificate, each years passing mark sheet.
You may have photocopies of your original mark sheets attested and dated by the Controller of Examinations or Registrar’s Office. Please request for the attested photocopies to be placed in an official sealed envelope and have the envelope returned to you to forward to WES.
PDF File Attachment : https://applications.wes.org/onlineapp/pdf/International_Transcript_Request.pdf (Downloadable PDF File)
Best Regards,
SushXX KomXX
Process Consultant

Prominent Overseas Careers
Address : #404,4th Floor,
Shangrila Plaza, Road No. 2
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
Telangana.
Pincode : 500034
www.prominentoverseas.com

######### Reply Received from My College's Student Counsellor Department #########
Dear Pratik,

You can directly contact to university .

http://www.jrnrvu.edu.in/contact.php

Sandeep965

Jan 9, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Ok perfect. All the best
Thanks Labhesh

My university sent the documents via India post's speed post service. The tracking number they provided does not let me track the documents after New Delhi. I am bit worried about this. Do you have any idea how long the speed post take to get to WES Toronto office. or can you please refer me to any forum to get respective information.

Regards.

labheshcanada007

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Thanks Labhesh

My university sent the documents via India post's speed post service. The tracking number they provided does not let me track the documents after New Delhi. I am bit worried about this. Do you have any idea how long the speed post take to get to WES Toronto office. or can you please refer me to any forum to get respective information.

Regards.
My Friend had the same problem last month, his Speed post was stuck at Kolkata for about 10 days, but later after 15 working days, he saw that the post was all of sudden delivered to the WES.
So sometime it may take 2 weeks time minimum.

if you have option to get the re-issue of the same documents again from university by private courier, you can think of that option as well, having 2 post deliered to WES is not a problem

Reactions: Sandeep965

labheshcanada007

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Please help me with below Point:

My spouse did take the admission to the BE in 2nd Semester directly because she had completed the Diploma in Electrical and because of which she got the lateral entry into the BE 2nd year.
my question is that while getting the BE evaluated from WES or UofT, Do I need to send both Diploma and BE credentials together or BE credentials alone are sufficient.

In this case the BE and Diploma both are from different universities

kindly advise?

hardik2558

Nov 19, 2019
Dear All,

I have another good news for all JRN student. I got a successful ECA report from IQAS.

I have done DIPLOMA from JRN (Completed in 2007) and 3 years of B.Tech (Distance Learning Mode/ Completed in 2011) also from JRN University.

The final outcome is Post Secondary Certificate and 4 years of bachelor.

I hope this will help to all other students who still have any doubts is getting ECA. Please don't apply to WES or ICES as they don''t accept application from JRN University.

CES take lesser time as compare to IQAS but its good to you apply on both if you don''t have money constrain.

Transcripts can be achieved from University. You need to visit university and they will provide the transcripts copies in sealed envelope.

Thank You!!
Hardik Patel

Sandeep965

Jan 9, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
My Friend had the same problem last month, his Speed post was stuck at Kolkata for about 10 days, but later after 15 working days, he saw that the post was all of sudden delivered to the WES.
So sometime it may take 2 weeks time minimum.

if you have option to get the re-issue of the same documents again from university by private courier, you can think of that option as well, having 2 post deliered to WES is not a problem
Thanks for your reply.

As per the tracking number it was stuck at Toronto Airport for 4 days for Border agency presentation. Although, today its showing that "item dispatched" from there, so I assume that the post is on its way to WES office. How long the WES takes to update the status in online application portal.

labheshcanada007

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Do I need to submit the Diploma details as well along with B.E.(Lateral entry) Degree evaluated from WES or UofT,

BE. 2nd Year direct admission
Diploma 3 years regular ( different university then BE.)

labheshcanada007

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Thanks Labhesh

Regards.
1) When I enquired weather JRN, udaipur can do the transcript , they said do not do it from WES and instead get it done from anyone else. So in this case I am going ahead with the UoT for my evaulation, let me know if you have heard anything similer while getting your transcript done.

2) how much JRN charged for you, they are asking me 12,500 for 1 set? is that true?

labheshcanada007

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Hello All, One more thing, I have learned that , if you are passed out from JRN, Udaipur before 2005, then it may be difficult to get the transcript evaluated , otherwise you should be good.

Sandeep965

Jan 9, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
1) When I enquired weather JRN, udaipur can do the transcript , they said do not do it from WES and instead get it done from anyone else. So in this case I am going ahead with the UoT for my evaulation, let me know if you have heard anything similer while getting your transcript done.

2) how much JRN charged for you, they are asking me 12,500 for 1 set? is that true?
Dear

I am not sure about your university as my university is Kashi Vidyapith, Varanasi, UP.

I think you should scroll previous pages of this thread in order to find someone from your university.

Regards

Reactions: sunnygarg77

bvnmistry

Jul 17, 2019
Hi Everyone !!!

Here i have a good news for all JRN student.
Recently i got a successful ECA report from CES.
I have done four years of DIPLOMA (DLM Mode/ Completed in 2005) from Ahmedabad Government polytechnic and 2.5 years of B.Tech (Distance Learning Mode/ Completed in 2010) from JRN University.

The final outcome from CES is 1 Year Diploma and 4 years of bachelor.

Another results from IQAS and ICAS are still awaiting bcz i applied simultaneously when i applied for CES.

Timelines with status
1. CES 3.5 month --- Status--Completed (applied in Sep end 2019 and got courier on 17'th Jan 2020)
2. IQAS 3.5 month --- Status--Under process (applied in Sep end 2019)
3. ICAS 1 Month --- Status --- Under process (applied in Dec 2019)

I hope it will help to all students who are seeking for ECA.

Thank You!!
Bhavin Mistry

Latest update after above post.
After getting success full ECA from CES here on yesterday (22/02/20), i have received an another ECA report from IQAS. Find the status below.

2. IQAS 5.5 month --- Status--Completed (applied in Sep end 2019 and got courier on 22nd feb 2020). They evaluated only DIPLOMA which was from AHMADABAD and they does not evaluated B.Tech which was from JRN. They mentioned--(B.Tech degree obtained through distance education from JRN after 2005 are not assessed by IQAS.)
3. ICAS 2 Month --- Status --- Under process (applied in Dec 2019)

It is my suggestion to all pls do not apply in IQAS if your admission in JRN ( Distance Education) was after 2005. considering some examples of those students who got successful ECA from IQAS, they were took the admission in JRN (distance education) before 2005.

I hope it helps and clarifies!!
Bhavin Mistry

labheshcanada007

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Hi Bhavin, First of all congratulations to you for report.

Well, my spouse also planning to submit the B. Tech (from JRN, udaipur) to Toronto university sometime this week, Do she also needs to submit the polytechnic diploma to CES? or only degree alone is enough.